Entire Cannibal Claw Ingredient List Revealed!

CNPJamie

CNPJamie

Awards
We're about to blow your f***king wigs back. You know how bodybuilders like to cut bodyfat using asthma meds and thyroid meds? Guess what we did legally?

Yup. That. Want the full rundown?

N-Caffeoyl Dopamine- Insofar as i know, we're the only ones using this badass compound, which is found in the cocoa bean. N-Caffeoyl Dopamine increases cAMP at the same level as albuterol, which is a very popular compoud used by bodybuilders to cut fat for competitions and is known for being anticatabolic.

Park JB. N-coumaroyldopamine and N-caffeoyldopamine increase cAMP via beta 2-adrenoceptors in myelocytic U937 cells. FASEB J. 2005 Apr;19(6):497-502.

3,5-Diiodo-L-Thyronine (3,5-T2)- 3,5-T2 is an extremely potent thyroid stimulator only marginally less strong than the clinically prescribed thyroid medication T3 (Cytomel), which is often used by bodybuilders and figure competitors to shed fat precontest. the effects of T2 were only slightly less potent in reducing thyroid stimulating hormone activity in rats, and just as effective in raising growth hormone levels in the dose we've included in Claw. Of note- if you run this for more than 6 weeks straight, you run the risk of thyroid shutdown. That aside, on T2 you can eat more and burn more fat at the same time, which is always nice.

Moreno M1, Lombardi A, Lombardi P, Goglia F, Lanni A. Effect of 3,5-diiodo-L-thyronine on thyroid stimulating hormone and growth hormone serum levels in hypothyroid rats. Life Sci. 1998;62(26):2369-77.

3,5-Diiodo-L-Tyrosine (DIT)- DIT is a very little known and even less-used substance that has been shown in clinical trials to have very similar effects to T2 on oxygen consumption and glucose metabolism, which would tend to indicate a similar metabolism increase. We used this substance in place of the more commonly used 3,3 T2, which has been shown in clinical trials to be completely worthless.

Necheles T, Beutler E. The effect of triiodothyronine on the oxidative metabolism of erythrocytes. J Clin Invest. May 1959; 38(5): 788–797.

Bioperine- We throw this in everything, so you should knwo what it is by now. Basically, bioperine is black pepper extract and it's pretty much powdered wizard jizz that turns awesome ingredients into face-melting, Slayer-had-sex-with-Ride-the-Lightning-era-Metallica guitar solos awesome by inhibiting enzyme metabolism to increase bioavailability.

Methylcobalamin- Otherwise known as B-12, methylcobalamin doesn't necessarily help thyroid function, but a B-12 deficiency has been linked with hypothyroidism. For that reason, we threw it in there as a worst case scenario option, as we didn't want anyone thinking Claw wasn't shredding them when in fact it was just that their diet sucked.

Jabbar A, Yawar A, Waseem S, Islam N, Ul Haque N, Zuberi L, Khan A, Akhter J. Vitamin B12 deficiency common in primary hypothyroidism. J Pak Med Assoc. 2008 May;58(5):258-61.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sick ingredient profile here. Plan on starting my bottle soon!

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Confused on Cannibal Claw dosing. I am currently 250lbs. So that means 4 caps. Is it 2 caps twice a day for a total of 4. Or is it 4 caps twice a day for a total of 8

Also would I need less of a dose if I am stacking it with a EC?

boned

Awards
I am wondering the same thing. Hopefully it is not the latter, because these bottles certainly won't last long!

KrisL

KrisL

Awards
  • Established
Take one capsule for every 75 lbs of bodyweight twice a day. This product is not a traditional stimulant, so you will not "feel" it the way you do a traditional fat burner. Despite that, it is working- do not greatly increase the dose. Overuse could cause very serious adverse health conditions.

DO NOT EXCEED 6 WEEKS OF CONTINUOUS USE OR INHIBITED THYROID FUNCTION MAY RESULT.

Dosing Instructions:

Bodyweight Dosage
< 100lbs 1 capsule
101-150lbs 2 capsules
151-225lbs 3 capsules
> 225lbs 4 capsules
http://www.chaosandpain.com/cannibal-claw-thyroid-fat-burner/

So, anyone over 225 should be taking 8 caps a day split into two doses per those instructions.

Also would I need less of a dose if I am stacking it with a EC?
If anything it would be the other way around. There might exist the possibility that the potential side effects of ephedrine (headache, irregular heartbeat, etc) could be somewhat amplified by Claw if you're prone to them, so I would pay closer attention to your body lower the dose of ephedrine accordingly if that's the case. It would make no sense to lower the dose of Claw.

Jonas76

Awards
This looks awesome. How long of a break after 6 weeks is up?

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Slightly confused...is this a stim or a nonstim you'd pair with one?

fitfreak_CP

fitfreak_CP

Awards
I must say this fat burner cannibal claw is legit. But I do also advise not to use for more then the 6 weeks tops