tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got my samples. Took cannibol today for my back session (middle of now) and this has me ZONED out. I haven't used a stim pre in quite some time now though...

Will update more when I'm finished

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Back workout was solid! Had energy and tunnel vision for the duration of the session. The pump was mild, really the only pump product in there that I see beneficial is the citrulline. Besides that it went well. I've never hit 325 for deads belt-less before and I did today :D

Taste wasn't to shabby, didn't care for it.. But who take a pre workout for the taste? It was effective and that's what matters. It mixed well, but not completely.

Would I use this again? Yep.

When I use the other samples I'll update

CNPWayne

CNPWayne

Board Sponsor
Awards
Back workout was solid! Had energy and tunnel vision for the duration of the session. The pump was mild, really the only pump product in there that I see beneficial is the citrulline. Besides that it went well. I've never hit 325 for deads belt-less before and I did today :D

Taste wasn't to shabby, didn't care for it.. But who take a pre workout for the taste? It was effective and that's what matters. It mixed well, but not completely.

Would I use this again? Yep.

When I use the other samples I'll update
Man that is awesome!!!! It is not made for pump at all, it is made to crush weights!! Toss that review here if you don't mind big dawg! http://anabolicminds.com/forum/product-review/242064-cannibal-ferox-30-a.html

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
are samples closed out ?? I would love to try Ferox