Test Boosting Movies

KrisL

KrisL

Awards
  • Established
We've all got Netflix, right?
I guess I could keep watching Universal Soldier every day, but it'd be nice to change it up.
What's been getting you in the mood to crush weights? .

Dr.Veritas

Dr.Veritas

Awards
  • Established
I used to watch Gladiator before finals to help me get fired up with minimal sleep. But it's a long one! Universal Soldier is pretty badass as well

Dr.Veritas

Dr.Veritas

Awards
  • Established
Anything with Stallone and JCVD gets my juices flowing. Walk out feeling like a badass, ready to wage war on the weights

Newest Rambo is the best documentary every made!

Justin_p

Justin_p

Awards
Lately, sci-fi has been doing it for me. So, it's Dredd and Terminator 2.

I remember when I was 10, I BEGGED my parents to let me watch that movie. It took 3 years of begging before I saw it. WORTH EVERY BIT OF IT!!!

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Conan the Barbarian, who doesn't want to look like Arnold in that movie?

Justin_p

Justin_p

Awards
One of the more liberating moments in my life was when I stopped crafting an image of what I wanted to be based on what other people looked like. Yeah, I want to bulk up here and there but as long as I don't get fat and I'm getting strong, I don't quite give the same amount of a F^^k what I look like.

CNPJamie

CNPJamie

Awards
Here's my list:
Crank / Crank 2
Way of the Gun
Blackhawk Down
The Raid: Redemption
Out For Justice
Fist Of Legend
Gamer

Homeland was AWESOME, for those who haven't seen it yet. I also love Devil's Rejects, but dunno if that quite counts.

CNPJamie

CNPJamie

Awards
One of the more liberating moments in my life was when I stopped crafting an image of what I wanted to be based on what other people looked like. Yeah, I want to bulk up here and there but as long as I don't get fat and I'm getting strong, I don't quite give the same amount of a F^^k what I look like.
Something to be said for that, but there's also something to be said for being able to see your abs through your sweatshirt while squatting.

CNPJamie

CNPJamie

Awards
Lately, sci-fi has been doing it for me. So, it's Dredd and Terminator 2.

I remember when I was 10, I BEGGED my parents to let me watch that movie. It took 3 years of begging before I saw it. WORTH EVERY BIT OF IT!!!
Dredd was amazing. I'd throw Alien 2 into that list, too, for sci fi and Riddick.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Hope floats

Justin_p

Justin_p

Awards
Dredd was amazing. I'd throw Alien 2 into that list, too, for sci fi and Riddick.
I've lost count of how many times I've watched Aliens. I love when Ripley smashed that car/tank/whatever through the hive to get the Marines out.

The fact that Dredd lost money shows how bad some people are at marketing.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are we talking about the new Dredd or the old one with Stallone?

KrisL

KrisL

Awards
  • Established
New Dredd. It's a damned cool movie, and I used it to tune my new TV. As it turns out, if you can see every shade of black leather in Dredd, your TV is set just right.

KrisL

KrisL

Awards
  • Established
[video=youtube;Pg6IiGjJyM4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pg6IiGjJyM4[/video]

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Riddick is great as a sci-fi option.

Lone Survivor was intense, and a great film. Once it is released on Bluray it will be enjoyed again with the volume cranked

CNPJamie

CNPJamie

Awards

purebrutality

Awards
The obvious- Arnold/Stallone/JCVD/Bruce Willis/Mel Gibson

Devils Rejects, Heat, Desperado, Soldier, Gladiator
universal soldier was mentioned, check out the 3rd one Universal Soldier: Regeneration, not cheesy like the 2nd one, Dolph is back and Van Damme really kicks some ass, suprisingly good. If you have netflix Lockout with Guy Pierce, Sci-Fi action flick not bad.

KrisL

KrisL

Awards
  • Established
I've actually been putting off Lockout. Guess I'll have to give it a go.

Justin_p

Justin_p

Awards
Granted the entire movie is more of an epic, crime drama than an action movie, I've been known to watch the bank shoot-out scene in Heat over and over. That is pretty much my favorite shoot-out in movie history. I'm also shocked that it never got blamed for more copycat shoot-outs than it does since the lack of rifles in the hands of police is a glaring weakness even to this day.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The obvious- Arnold/Stallone/JCVD/Bruce Willis/Mel Gibson

Devils Rejects, Heat, Desperado, Soldier, Gladiator
universal soldier was mentioned, check out the 3rd one Universal Soldier: Regeneration, not cheesy like the 2nd one, Dolph is back and Van Damme really kicks some ass, suprisingly good. If you have netflix Lockout with Guy Pierce, Sci-Fi action flick not bad.
Lockout, absolutely. And it doesn't hurt that the damsel in distress is hot either.

KrisL

KrisL

Awards
  • Established
Even after this conversation, I was surprised I liked Lockout as much as I did.

Doomzday

Doomzday

Awards
Predator
Terminator 2
The Incredible Hulk (Edward Norton)
The Hobbit, Battle of 5 Armies (Dwarves, Elves, and Boern, are ****in badass. Gandalf, Saruman and Elrond also fight off Sauron in this movie. Galadriel goes full-retard to personally fend off Sauron herself)
American Sniper (there is a trapbar deadlift scene)-> if ur into military movies

Documentaries:
Pulling John
Pumping Iron

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Furious 7

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards