Anyone else experimented with drinking more?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by Justin_p View Post
    I guess all you Aussies are a bit different down there...
    Nope...

2. www.youtube.com/watch?v=lq7qxcDr2nY

Personally I drink whenever I feel like. Pretty often after a great workout me and my buds will go grab a bottle of scotch and take swigs outside a roast chicken place.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Triton64 View Post
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=lq7qxcDr2nY

Personally I drink whenever I feel like. Pretty often after a great workout me and my buds will go grab a bottle of scotch and take swigs outside a roast chicken place.
    that sounds pretty phenomenal.
    Chief Propagandist and Co-Managing Partner of Chaos and Pain
    www.chaosandpain.com
    chaosandpain.blogspot.com

4. Quote Originally Posted by CNPJamie View Post
    that sounds pretty phenomenal.
    Drinking, training chaos and pain style (whatever you want as long as its crazy as balls and heavy as **** for 30-45 mins), and eating **** loads of meat, has made my gym time and meals something fun that I "get to" do, instead of before when it was something I "got to" do. Funny thing is I get better results this way too. Probably because when I get to choose every aspect then and there, its more fun and I put way more effort into it.

5. I think it really just comes down to controlling yourself and being capable of monitoring how your body works and responds not only to the alcohol but also the habits you tend to employ during periods of alcohol consumption. When i get high, diet tends to go to **** even though it isnt directly the weed so i know if im cutting i can't be smoking, whereas i can have a drink or two without blowing multiple days worth of calories. I also tend to take some sort of liver support year round, other than that this is my take on the subject :P
    •   

6. I've experimented with alcohol pre and post workout. I have on occasion consumed vodka + ec pre-workout and every time I do it I have the best ****ing session of my life. I read somewhere that before a certain threshold the stimulant effects of alcohol are greater than the depressive, so I aim for a BAC of about .04 to .06. Every time I drink post-workout, as long as I drink enough water I'm also never sore. Alcohol seems to have the opposite effect on gains than people usually assert. I read a post by Alan Aragon where subjects who consumed alcohol vs. those who didn't maintained the same weight + muscle mass, even though the rest of their diet was calorically equal. It appears that as long as you train, alcohol isn't a bad thing - it could even be beneficial.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Anyone have experiance with these "stealth" oils?
    By orangutan in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 03-20-2009, 08:59 PM
  2. Can HCG cause depresssion? Anyone have experience with this?
    By anyman in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 08-07-2007, 11:39 AM
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-07-2005, 01:05 AM
  4. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-01-2004, 10:11 AM
  5. Anyone have experience with running two orals?
    By Izzman in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-27-2004, 10:17 AM