Anyone else experimented with drinking more?
- 04-16-2014, 03:55 PM
I've experimented with alcohol pre and post workout. I have on occasion consumed vodka + ec pre-workout and every time I do it I have the best ****ing session of my life. I read somewhere that before a certain threshold the stimulant effects of alcohol are greater than the depressive, so I aim for a BAC of about .04 to .06. Every time I drink post-workout, as long as I drink enough water I'm also never sore. Alcohol seems to have the opposite effect on gains than people usually assert. I read a post by Alan Aragon where subjects who consumed alcohol vs. those who didn't maintained the same weight + muscle mass, even though the rest of their diet was calorically equal. It appears that as long as you train, alcohol isn't a bad thing - it could even be beneficial.
Similar Forum Threads
- By orangutan in forum AnabolicsReplies: 19Last Post: 03-20-2009, 08:59 PM
- By anyman in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 36Last Post: 08-07-2007, 11:39 AM
- By jcam222 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 11-07-2005, 01:05 AM
- By Pec in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 10-01-2004, 10:11 AM
- By Izzman in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 07-27-2004, 10:17 AM