How old is everyone here? - AnabolicMinds.com

How old is everyone here?

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  194 lbs.

How old is everyone here?

...and how long have you been training?

You know, so we know who to mock and disregard as know-nothing pukes. You can even count your Zumba classes as part of your training.

Almost 33 years old. Ten years consistently; 12 years total.

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

53 here, 6 years consistently and 8 years total. Before lifting I practiced Kenpo karate for 15 years.
  3. 87f
    Stats
    6'4"  225 lbs.

20 years, training 2-3. ****ing around with stupid shiz for maybe another 1 before that.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  254 lbs.

39 - Just started training again less than a year ago. Used to lift and practice Ju-Jitsu, Akido and Ken-jutsu styles in my teens and early 20's... After 4 knee surgeries, 2 hand surgeries and 2 years of physical therapy after a wreck that nearly killed me, I have decided to once again get into fighting shape.

Basically, I am lifting, riding and training for all around conditioning and strength. (Endurance, brute force and agility combined)
    I have never had an issue bulking, so that part I am saving for in between circuits of endurance and agility.
    Low end brings the heavy... Funk it up
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.

Training since I was a chubby weak 35 year old with depression and symptoms of onset type II beetus.

(Not anymore)

But still gutted I didn't start as a teenager.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.

31 been dedicated to lifting for 2 years been an off an on guy for about 10 years. When my son was born I decided to get in shape and become dedicated to lifting. We lead by example!
    I'm a noob on here and have been reading this site non stop lol.
    On another note I have a baby girl coming in March which = a better reason to be big and strong!!! Stupid boys gonna be runnin around her and I'm gonna have to crush them!
  7. New Member

25 3 years of "working out" 5th monnth of my version of cnp about to start.
  8. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  225 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

12 years training. Used to lift with Jamie and that is how Chaos and Pain, LLC started. Educated with a fancy degree in Sports Med/ Nutrition
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  194 lbs.

Diiick-shaker!!!

Ha ha ha!
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Justin_p View Post
    ...and how long have you been training?

You know, so we know who to mock and disregard as know-nothing pukes. You can even count your Zumba classes as part of your training.

Almost 33 years old. Ten years consistently; 12 years total.
    25 4 or 5 years training consistently. Im more of a metal and floor guy. I don't need any fecking *great if you get the reference* dance classes to get me going.
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  77 lbs.

21 Years old.
    Been training martial arts/fighting for most of life since grade 13ish. Fought in boxing.

Been training weightlifting for around 3 years.
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post

25 4 or 5 years training consistently. Im more of a metal and floor guy. I don't need any fecking *great if you get the reference* dance classes to get me going.
    Speaking of.. I smashed my finger today. Got caught under an adjustable bench that broke. Left with a slightly split nail,and lots of blood. Everyone asked if im okay lol.

I finished my workout like a champ. Tomorrow is leg day. Haven't taken pain meds cause I dont need them but thursday is back day. Weighted pull ups. With this finger gonna have to bust out my dusty straps. Taking grip outa the equation. Don't you love injurys? Not much more I can do on dealing with them right? Any advice from the older trainees here?

Anywhos. I felt like a tough SOB today. Thought I would share that.
  13. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I'm 28 been training 3 yrs almost
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  77 lbs.

Speaking of.. I smashed my finger today. Got caught under an adjustable bench that broke. Left with a slightly split nail,and lots of blood. Everyone asked if im okay lol.

I finished my workout like a champ. Tomorrow is leg day. Haven't taken pain meds cause I dont need them but thursday is back day. Weighted pull ups. With this finger gonna have to bust out my dusty straps. Taking grip outa the equation. Don't you love injurys? Not much more I can do on dealing with them right? Any advice from the older trainees here?

Anywhos. I felt like a tough SOB today. Thought I would share that.
    Well I'm not an 'older trainee' so my input is pointless, and I guess I heal like a ****ing machine which allows me to train everyday.

But I just advise training through it?
    I f#cked up my right wrist twice 3 weeks ago doing heavy front squats and pulling 3 fingers out, and then smashing a deadlift into the ground while doing hook grip. Couldn't move hand for a few days.

I couldn't do bench or OHP for like 2.5 weeks but I could do reverse grip bench and reverse grip OHP for some reason, so I just did that. Always find a way around.

Squatting everyday f#cked me up until I started stretching my hips ****ing heaps.
  15. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Speaking of.. I smashed my finger today. Got caught under an adjustable bench that broke. Left with a slightly split nail,and lots of blood. Everyone asked if im okay lol. I finished my workout like a champ. Tomorrow is leg day. Haven't taken pain meds cause I dont need them but thursday is back day. Weighted pull ups. With this finger gonna have to bust out my dusty straps. Taking grip outa the equation. Don't you love injurys? Not much more I can do on dealing with them right? Any advice from the older trainees here? Anywhos. I felt like a tough SOB today. Thought I would share that.
    Done that before and boy is it brutal. You're finger starts to turn all purplish and shyt but as long as your adrenaline is pumping the pain shouldn't start to kick in as much until after your lifting session...then it starts to really suck lol
  16. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AddledCorpse View Post

Well I'm not an 'older trainee' so my input is pointless, and I guess I heal like a ****ing machine which allows me to train everyday.

But I just advise training through it?
    I f#cked up my right wrist twice 3 weeks ago doing heavy front squats and pulling 3 fingers out, and then smashing a deadlift into the ground while doing hook grip. Couldn't move hand for a few days.

I couldn't do bench or OHP for like 2.5 weeks but I could do reverse grip bench and reverse grip OHP for some reason, so I just did that. Always find a way around.

Squatting everyday f#cked me up until I started stretching my hips ****ing heaps.
    Yeah. Going in the gym today and trying a set of pull ups before my leg portion of leg day. Im hoping these straps will work. I was just getting good at weighted pull ups and only want to get better. I am not going to let a pinky stall progress.
  17. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  242 lbs.

26 here. All together I've been training about 8 years; though only 2 have been dedicated to anything specific other than sports performance or general aesthetics. Unfortunately had a 3 year period where I did nothing due to an injury and opiate addiction. Last two years have been focused on powerlifting with the first year consisting of a lot of **** ups and lack of progress. This last year however I got my **** together and joined a real gym and found a group of people to help me dial in my training.
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  213 lbs.

35, training for 15 years with a few little hiatuses along the way. Studied Hapkido and practiced a little Krav Maga.
    Remember why you started.
  19. New Member
    Stats
    5'4"  153 lbs.

26 years old. Been doing resistance training of one sort or another for 7 years now (most of it in the army). Only been powerlifting/ heavy weightlifting for a year and half now.
  20. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  202 lbs.

30, been on and off half ass lifting for about 5-6 years. Been taking it more seriously for about a year now.
    Bulking to 225, eating pwo straight from the tub... oh yeah and also I'm a banana.
    b245, s275, d365 (885 total/1000 goal)
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  300 lbs.

38. Training for the better part of 23 years. Powerlifting for ~2.
    Don't worry, man, someday I'ma be nobody too.
  22. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

25 years old, have been training for about 11 years now.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  23. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.

I am 28 and have been lifting consistently for 2 years since I moved to NYC. Working on not having such a high percent body fat, but it's hard when you're in graduate school to eat well consistently.
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

28 and been lifting consistently for 5-6 years now and lifted for about 9 years total.
    Follow me on my log to life and lift: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229476-mtinsideouts-log-life.html
  25. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  212 lbs.

31 seriously training for 6 months.
  26. New Member

24, been training for 7 years (including 4 years of 2 college sports). I've been reading CnP for the last 2-3.
  27. New Member

28, training for 6 years consistently
  28. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.

Just turned 20. Started weight training really seriously my junior year of highschool. Wrestled and played soccer in highschool, was a 2 time state qualifier in wrestling.

Been lifting seriously about 3-4 years

Wrestled 160. Weigh 210 now lol
  29. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  215 lbs.

32. Strength training for around 3-4 years now (wow time flies) after previously ****ing around doing stupid **** (focus at the time was martial arts). Powerlifting now and competing locally. Only discovered CnP about 3 months ago but loving the influence it's had on my training attitude and the supplements and blog are rad.
  30. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

31, and I am the MAN.

Seriously though.....

I am the MAN
  31. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  225 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    31, and I am the MAN. Seriously though..... I am the MAN

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yjW9UXoKU2s
  32. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"   lbs.

I'm 7. Iv been training sense I was 3 but only consistently sense I was 4.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  33. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  181 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

32 - started on a Bowflex in high school, weights since college, recently got into triathlons, so I stay fairly lean

Just got my CnP samples and can't wait to try them.
  34. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.

24. Started taking true lifting seriously a year and a half, maybe two years ago
    "if there's one thing women love, it's a vascular man" - stewie griffin
  35. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  86 lbs.

48. Training since I was 18. Lots of detours into martial arts and boxing. Had several 600k plus raw ipf totals at 90k.
    My current quest is to compete p/l when I turn 50, masters 2.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. How often is everyone training a muscle group per work?
    By seccsi in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-15-2011, 09:24 PM
  2. How old did everyone stop growing?
    By Random181 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-30-2009, 09:44 PM
  3. how old is too old (shelf life not of my gear)
    By dbow196 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-24-2008, 07:27 AM
  4. how "old" is too old
    By we1todd2it3 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-03-2008, 11:59 AM
  5. Replies: 48
    Last Post: 08-30-2007, 10:56 AM