C&P Cannibal Ferox review

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.41%

C&P Cannibal Ferox review

So I bought a batch when it first came out, and boy was it rancid tasting. BUT, it worked GREAT. Energy felt limitless and focus was ridiculous. The only

downside for me was a bit of nausea and complete lack of appetite for hours after, making it impractical for my bulking needs.

I got a sample of the new batch of Ferox and downed that right before hitting my gym. Went down MUCH better than the original, I'd give it a 10 as far as

PWOs go. I felt it surprisingly quickly and kept the energy through the whole workout which was weights, HIIT with sled pushes etc, more weights. The one side I

noticed was pretty typical of stims (and PUSHING yourself); after I was done with rounds of HIIT for 30 minutes I had a bit of nausea for about 10 minutes. After

that I moved on to power/full cleans. Energy and clarity were still there, hit a PR on my lifts and would have kept going if the friends I had brought with me had

more time.

On to the most important thing: my appetite after taking it. Appetite came on full force as soon as I left, was able to down 6 burgers at the local McBulk n get

home.

Taste: 10. SOOOOOOOO much better than the original.

Stability of energy: 10. I had no crash, no noticeable let-down like normally happens with caffeine and such.

Mood: Holy damn I felt pretty great the whole time. I was basically alternating between panting, grinning like a goon, and growling at the weight.

tl;dr drink this, go for hours of fun liftings.
    P.S. shiiit, double spaced while writing but it got all ****ed up in the end.

2. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.35%

Quote Originally Posted by 87f View Post
    So I bought a batch when it first came out, and boy was it rancid tasting. BUT, it worked GREAT. Energy felt limitless and focus was ridiculous. The only

downside for me was a bit of nausea and complete lack of appetite for hours after, making it impractical for my bulking needs.

I got a sample of the new batch of Ferox and downed that right before hitting my gym. Went down MUCH better than the original, I'd give it a 10 as far as

PWOs go. I felt it surprisingly quickly and kept the energy through the whole workout which was weights, HIIT with sled pushes etc, more weights. The one side I

noticed was pretty typical of stims (and PUSHING yourself); after I was done with rounds of HIIT for 30 minutes I had a bit of nausea for about 10 minutes. After

that I moved on to power/full cleans. Energy and clarity were still there, hit a PR on my lifts and would have kept going if the friends I had brought with me had

more time.

On to the most important thing: my appetite after taking it. Appetite came on full force as soon as I left, was able to down 6 burgers at the local McBulk n get

home.

Taste: 10. SOOOOOOOO much better than the original.

Stability of energy: 10. I had no crash, no noticeable let-down like normally happens with caffeine and such.

Mood: Holy damn I felt pretty great the whole time. I was basically alternating between panting, grinning like a goon, and growling at the weight.

tl;dr drink this, go for hours of fun liftings.
    P.S. shiiit, double spaced while writing but it got all ****ed up in the end.
    That is awesome man! Great write up for the peeps.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Cannibal Ferox
    By CNPJamie in forum Chaos & Pain
    Replies: 116
    Last Post: 03-21-2014, 12:11 PM
  2. Replies: 106
    Last Post: 01-21-2014, 08:51 AM
  3. Chaos & Pain Cannibal Ferox Review
    By TheMaxinator in forum Chaos & Pain
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-23-2013, 08:18 PM
  4. Chaos & Pain Cannibal Ferox Review