Who is trying to get their hands on some inferno samples?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Who is trying to get their hands on some inferno samples?


    Yo I am trying to give out some inferno samples! Get at me peoples.


  2. Here!

  3. Quote Originally Posted by jjobe6 View Post
    Here!
    Email me your address to wbanks@chaosandpain.com
    •   
       


  4. Would love to give them a try!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by CNPWayne View Post

    Email me your address to wbanks@chaosandpain.com
    Email sent. Thanks.

  6. I'm down if there are any left.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by CNPWayne View Post
    Yo I am trying to give out some inferno samples! Get at me peoples.
    I could help you get rid of some but sending your stuff to germany probably costs a ton. (Nice freestyle yo)

    Come to think of it I'll just wait and order a bunch of stuff at once I guess.

    Also I think I'm still drunk..

  8. I am soooo down!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by 87f View Post
    I am soooo down!
    Drop me your address to wbanks@chaosandpain.com!

  10. I am down for burning
    Low end brings the heavy... Funk it up

  11. I'd take a sample for sure.

  12. I will take a sample!

  13. Quote Originally Posted by akasha View Post
    I will take a sample!
    Send me your address to wbanks@chaosandpain.com and the samples will be send out thursday!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by CNPWayne View Post

    Send me your address to wbanks@chaosandpain.com and the samples will be send out thursday!
    Email sent!

  15. Would love some. I'll send my info over if you got more.
    Check out my LG Bulk Kit log.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/238159-getting-my-bulk-2.html#post4242169

  16. Quote Originally Posted by madripper32 View Post
    Would love some. I'll send my info over if you got more.
    heck ya guys I will get them out! Let your friends know.

  17. Any samples still available?
    Olympus Labs Forum Rep
    Olympus Labs, turning mere mortals into Demigods!!!
    Visit us at: http://olympus-labs.com/

  18. Quote Originally Posted by TheMovement View Post
    Any samples still available?
    Ya man always hit me with your address at wbanks@chaosandpain.com!

  19. I'm ****ing down

  20. Quote Originally Posted by moku View Post
    I'm ****ing down
    Send me your Address to wbanks@chaosandpain.com.

  21. Guys/gals all the samples have gone out good luck with them!!

  22. Quote Originally Posted by CNPWayne View Post
    Guys/gals all the samples have gone out good luck with them!!
    Awesome thanks for the update AU Alumni looking to see where this goes!
    Olympus Labs Forum Rep
    Olympus Labs, turning mere mortals into Demigods!!!
    Visit us at: http://olympus-labs.com/

  23. Quote Originally Posted by TheMovement View Post
    Awesome thanks for the update AU Alumni looking to see where this goes!
    Haha you went to Averett?

  24. Quote Originally Posted by CNPWayne View Post
    Haha you went to Averett?
    Yea buddy, my freshman year was your senior year lol. Oh the days lls
    Olympus Labs Forum Rep
    Olympus Labs, turning mere mortals into Demigods!!!
    Visit us at: http://olympus-labs.com/

  25. Quote Originally Posted by TheMovement View Post
    Yea buddy, my freshman year was your senior year lol. Oh the days lls
    HAHA that's awesome!

  26. Got my sample today, going to try it out tomorrow. I'll say off the bat good on you guys because this is a gat dang sample:

    Name:  ZYSomGhl.jpg
Views: 118
Size:  25.9 KB

    Most places send you two pills and hope you like it, you guys sent out enough to try for a week and really get a feel for it. It's very much appreciated.

  27. I second that, my packet came in the mail, little red firestorm caps will be used this weekend
    Olympus Labs Forum Rep
    Olympus Labs, turning mere mortals into Demigods!!!
    Visit us at: http://olympus-labs.com/

  28. Received! Convenient time... I'm on a break from my last run of stims, so I'll be eager to see what this stuff can do in like a week. Thanks!!!

  29. We are doing everything we can to take care of the fans!

  30. Goodies arrived today pretty stoked for an am workout.
    Check out my LG Bulk Kit log.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/238159-getting-my-bulk-2.html#post4242169

  31. Mine arrived yesterday. Good stuff. Will def be buying some when I need a new round of thermo. This stuff had me sweating quite a bit.

  32. Solid man this stuff is buy two get one free on our website!!! Extra hardcore thermogenic!

  33. I am looking forward to the reviews on the fat burner!

  34. Took it for three days straight, I'm still fat. D-

    Nah seriously it seems ok? I haven't taken a fat burner before and I feel like maybe more than 2 or 3 a day would have had more obvious effects. I'm pretty caffeine desensitized thanks to having two little kids and drinking a lot of coffee so I didn't feel a major bump from these.

    This isn't me saying Inferno sucks, they're just my very short term observations.

  35. Want us to put a real review up and if so where?
    Check out my LG Bulk Kit log.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/238159-getting-my-bulk-2.html#post4242169

  36. Quote Originally Posted by anonymous_bur View Post
    Took it for three days straight, I'm still fat. D-

    Nah seriously it seems ok? I haven't taken a fat burner before and I feel like maybe more than 2 or 3 a day would have had more obvious effects. I'm pretty caffeine desensitized thanks to having two little kids and drinking a lot of coffee so I didn't feel a major bump from these.

    This isn't me saying Inferno sucks, they're just my very short term observations.
    If you where taking one pill three times a day then you probably need to bump to 2 pills three times a day. My sweet spot is 3 pills in the a.m. 2 evening and 1 dinner.

  37. Quote Originally Posted by madripper32 View Post
    Want us to put a real review up and if so where?
    Put the review where ever you want. I am not totally sure where they go on AM.

  38. Ok I'll I'll put it in the companies section will be up in the morning.
    Check out my LG Bulk Kit log.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/238159-getting-my-bulk-2.html#post4242169

  39. you
    Quote Originally Posted by madripper32 View Post
    Ok I'll I'll put it in the companies section will be up in the morning.
    Alright man looking forward to it.

  40. I'd love some samples! I can't wait to try your product out, as I'm sure it'll be awesome.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Who is ready to get focused?
    By Mack411 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 220
    Last Post: 08-24-2013, 05:53 AM
  2. Replies: 26
    Last Post: 09-29-2012, 08:58 AM
  3. Trying to get on a eating program
    By frostbite116 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-07-2012, 02:41 PM
  4. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-24-2010, 07:00 AM
  5. Trying to get evil dead regeneration to run on 360
    By DerickVonD in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-21-2010, 11:04 PM
Log in
Log in