Who is trying to get their hands on some inferno samples?

ThaGerGuy3000

Awards
Yo I am trying to give out some inferno samples! Get at me peoples.
I could help you get rid of some but sending your stuff to germany probably costs a ton. (Nice freestyle yo)

Come to think of it I'll just wait and order a bunch of stuff at once I guess.

Also I think I'm still drunk..

bassbastard

bassbastard

Awards
I am down for burning

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
Would love some. I'll send my info over if you got more.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Any samples still available?

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Guys/gals all the samples have gone out good luck with them!!
Awesome thanks for the update AU Alumni looking to see where this goes!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
anonymous_bur

anonymous_bur

Awards
Got my sample today, going to try it out tomorrow. I'll say off the bat good on you guys because this is a gat dang sample:

ZYSomGhl.jpg

Most places send you two pills and hope you like it, you guys sent out enough to try for a week and really get a feel for it. It's very much appreciated.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I second that, my packet came in the mail, little red firestorm caps will be used this weekend

KrisL

KrisL

Awards
  • Established
Received! Convenient time... I'm on a break from my last run of stims, so I'll be eager to see what this stuff can do in like a week. Thanks!!!

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
Goodies arrived today pretty stoked for an am workout.

ironpsych

Awards
Mine arrived yesterday. Good stuff. Will def be buying some when I need a new round of thermo. This stuff had me sweating quite a bit.

anonymous_bur

anonymous_bur

Awards
Took it for three days straight, I'm still fat. D-

Nah seriously it seems ok? I haven't taken a fat burner before and I feel like maybe more than 2 or 3 a day would have had more obvious effects. I'm pretty caffeine desensitized thanks to having two little kids and drinking a lot of coffee so I didn't feel a major bump from these.

This isn't me saying Inferno sucks, they're just my very short term observations.

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
Want us to put a real review up and if so where?

CNPWayne

CNPWayne

Board Sponsor
Awards
Took it for three days straight, I'm still fat. D-

Nah seriously it seems ok? I haven't taken a fat burner before and I feel like maybe more than 2 or 3 a day would have had more obvious effects. I'm pretty caffeine desensitized thanks to having two little kids and drinking a lot of coffee so I didn't feel a major bump from these.

This isn't me saying Inferno sucks, they're just my very short term observations.
If you where taking one pill three times a day then you probably need to bump to 2 pills three times a day. My sweet spot is 3 pills in the a.m. 2 evening and 1 dinner.

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
Ok I'll I'll put it in the companies section will be up in the morning.

andrewmc

andrewmc

Awards
I'd love some samples! I can't wait to try your product out, as I'm sure it'll be awesome.

Steve_ss1

Awards
i'm well down.

i'll try to get some pics of cool **** in my CnP hoodie in return.

gil

Awards
Thanks for the samples Wayne
Inferno is legit - had me seeking anything to destroy, people, barbells, doesn't matter.
Ended up pulling a few deadlift singles at 185kg (BW 64kg) - and having not deadlifted in almost 2 months I put it largely down to the fact that I was so jacked up on inferno. Epic stuff.

87f

Awards
lolz I been giving a few pills out to my friends, so far they love it! So chances are that you'll have a couple more orders of inferno pretty soon!
I gotta buy more soon too :(

CNPWayne

CNPWayne

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thanks for the samples Wayne
Inferno is legit - had me seeking anything to destroy, people, barbells, doesn't matter.
Ended up pulling a few deadlift singles at 185kg (BW 64kg) - and having not deadlifted in almost 2 months I put it largely down to the fact that I was so jacked up on inferno. Epic stuff.
get ya a review going buddy!