Who is trying to get their hands on some inferno samples? - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Who is trying to get their hands on some inferno samples?

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Board Sponsor
    CNPWayne's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    273
    Rep Power
    109980

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by andrewmc View Post
    I'd love some samples! I can't wait to try your product out, as I'm sure it'll be awesome.
    Email me your address to wbanks@chaosandpain.com and note it is for inferno.

  2. New Member
    Steve_ss1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  91k lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    12
    Rep Power
    17

    Reputation

    i'm well down.

    i'll try to get some pics of cool **** in my CnP hoodie in return.
  3. Board Sponsor
    CNPWayne's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    273
    Rep Power
    109980

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Steve_ss1 View Post
    i'm well down.

    i'll try to get some pics of cool **** in my CnP hoodie in return.
    Shoot your address to wbanks@chaosandpain.com
    •   
       

  4. gil
    gil is offline
    New Member
    gil's Avatar
    Stats
    5'4"  145 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    12

    Reputation

    Thanks for the samples Wayne
    Inferno is legit - had me seeking anything to destroy, people, barbells, doesn't matter.
    Ended up pulling a few deadlift singles at 185kg (BW 64kg) - and having not deadlifted in almost 2 months I put it largely down to the fact that I was so jacked up on inferno. Epic stuff.
  5. 87f
    87f is offline
    New Member
    87f's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    25
    Rep Power
    22

    Reputation

    lolz I been giving a few pills out to my friends, so far they love it! So chances are that you'll have a couple more orders of inferno pretty soon!
    I gotta buy more soon too
  6. Board Sponsor
    CNPWayne's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    273
    Rep Power
    109980

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by 87f View Post
    lolz I been giving a few pills out to my friends, so far they love it! So chances are that you'll have a couple more orders of inferno pretty soon!
    I gotta buy more soon too
    It is buy one get one free till Sunday at 11:59pm!!!
  7. Board Sponsor
    CNPWayne's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    273
    Rep Power
    109980

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by gil View Post
    Thanks for the samples Wayne
    Inferno is legit - had me seeking anything to destroy, people, barbells, doesn't matter.
    Ended up pulling a few deadlift singles at 185kg (BW 64kg) - and having not deadlifted in almost 2 months I put it largely down to the fact that I was so jacked up on inferno. Epic stuff.
    get ya a review going buddy!
  8. 87f
    87f is offline
    New Member
    87f's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    25
    Rep Power
    22

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by CNPWayne View Post
    It is buy one get one free till Sunday at 11:59pm!!!
    Got two more bottles
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Who is ready to get focused?
    By Mack411 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 220
    Last Post: 08-24-2013, 04:53 AM
  2. Replies: 26
    Last Post: 09-29-2012, 07:58 AM
  3. Trying to get on a eating program
    By frostbite116 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-07-2012, 01:41 PM
  4. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-24-2010, 06:00 AM
  5. Trying to get evil dead regeneration to run on 360
    By DerickVonD in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-21-2010, 10:04 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in