Cannibal Genius as aid for PTSD and TBI Injuries

1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.
    Answers

Cannibal Genius as aid for PTSD and TBI Injuries

Jaime or Wayne do you guys feel that cannibal genius could have a possible effect on the treatment of these two problems. I've looked into it and it doesn't seem like much research has been done on it. I've even asked my neurologist at the VA Hospital about possible supplementation and they didn't have the foggiest idea what it was. Just interested in your opinion as someone who is knowledgeable on the subject.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.
    Answers

this is in regard to all nootropics.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'5"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Not sure about PTSD, isn't that psychological? But my guess is that it could help with TBI and Dementia Pugil as it prevents and strengthens neurons and giving the greater neuroplasticity caused by noopept it could help with brain recovery.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  254 lbs.
    Answers

As a complete newbie to nootropics, and I will be googling this, could these also have a positive effect on nerve damage in the extremities? I am babying an old injury in my hand that has had neuroma grow between the 4th and 5th metacarpals. The agrivating factor both times was scar tissue growing out of control around the nerve sheath. I am doing daily therapy for that as I increase my workouts to keep any new scar tissue from taking hold.

But could those neurons be strengthened as well?
    Low end brings the heavy... Funk it up
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.
    Answers

Yeah I grouped them together because many disabled vets such as myself have the pleasure of both and many symptoms over lap. The wonderful doctors at the VA (sarcasm) don't have very many answers.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  194 lbs.
    Answers

I think you're heading into some virgin jungle there.
  7. Advanced Member
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by PappaE View Post
    Jaime or Wayne do you guys feel that cannibal genius could have a possible effect on the treatment of these two problems. I've looked into it and it doesn't seem like much research has been done on it. I've even asked my neurologist at the VA Hospital about possible supplementation and they didn't have the foggiest idea what it was. Just interested in your opinion as someone who is knowledgeable on the subject.
    I can't give an answer to that as I am not a doctor or in anyway shape or form qualified. I only have a fancy Bachelor of Science in Sports Medicine/Pre-Med haha. Your Doctor will not know, you will need to find some Ph.D is that science or maybe a pharmacist in that area. My guess would be anything treated an adderall type drug genius may help. In generally it will lift your mode and make you more focused as it is designed to do.
  8. Advanced Member
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by PappaE View Post
    These products aren't designed to treat illnesses as they aren't "drugs".
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'4"  153 lbs.
    Answers

I do know at the very least that Chaos and Pain training methods have helped me deal with my anxiety and my PTSD (I am a army vet of 7 years). I will take the nootropics when they come out and let you know what I find.
  10. Advanced Member
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by andreaelmeyer View Post
    I do know at the very least that Chaos and Pain training methods have helped me deal with my anxiety and my PTSD (I am a army vet of 7 years). I will take the nootropics when they come out and let you know what I find.
    Andrea I will send you a sample when we have it if you want to give it a go!
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'4"  153 lbs.
    Answers

Of course! That would kick ass! Thanks.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Reboot and Arom-X as PCT for Anabolic Growth kit?
    By doogans in forum Advanced Muscle Science
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-31-2012, 11:45 AM
  2. Replies: 68
    Last Post: 08-12-2012, 05:10 PM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-08-2012, 01:35 PM
  4. Replies: 24
    Last Post: 11-26-2010, 07:52 PM
  5. Is IGF-1 good for cardio and endourance as well?
    By Boxing4Life in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-25-2005, 06:55 PM