Asking Jamie (King Squat)

MadScientistJ

Awards
Are you still a proponent of partial squats with increasing depth to gain or have you moved on to bigger, better, and bat-**** crazier ideas/programs? Just got embarrassed by a guy who out squatted me by 60 lbs while being 25 lbs lighter and an inch taller. GOTTA FIX THAT ****!

CNPJamie

CNPJamie

Awards
They're definitely useful. Lately I've been doing 2x a week squatting with one day of higher volume jump squats/machine squats and another low volume, very high weight ME work.

MadScientistJ

Awards
Thanks. Will try out the partials and do fulls at the end MWF. Probably bump it up to 1.5 scoops ferox and add another 50g protein a day.

Steve_ss1

Awards
We all 'know' of Jamie because we all read his blog and follow his career.

I've traded some emails and bought stuff of him (cheers BTW Jamie) but wouldn't say I knew him.

CNPWayne

CNPWayne

Board Sponsor
Awards
So does everyone here know each other in the Chaos & Pain threads?
Sean a lot of people are fans of Jamie's blog and of himself. This is Jamie's blog chaosandpain.blogspot.com/‎ note that it is NOT SAFE FOR WORK!!! A lot of the new users you see in here are fans that have come from different Chaos and Pain Media social media services.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sean a lot of people are fans of Jamie's blog and of himself. This is Jamie's blog chaosandpain.blogspot.com/? note that it is NOT SAFE FOR WORK!!! A lot of the new users you see in here are fans that have come from different Chaos and Pain Media social media services.
Sounds good. I was only just curious as to the influx of new members specifically in your sub-forums.

SuffolkLifter

SuffolkLifter

Awards
I don't know anyone else who practices the C&P philosophy - which is why I am here. (Sorry to derail the squat masterclass thread.)

anonymous_bur

anonymous_bur

Awards
They're definitely useful. Lately I've been doing 2x a week squatting with one day of higher volume jump squats/machine squats and another low volume, very high weight ME work.
Jamie when you say machine squats do you mean a hack squat? I've never figured the damn thing out so I've just stuck to a barbell, is it quads? just to get more volume in?