I want to give away the new Cannibal Ferox Taste Sample

THEAdrian

Awards
Fastest to chug a liter of water + 2 scoops original battery acid Ferox.

Kansky

Awards
Overhead competition, get the weight overhead any way you can and lock it out.

Or roll up a frying pan for time.

bassbastard

bassbastard

Awards
Crazy Bells style military press.

Zharohk

Awards
Whoever can mix the current cannibal ferox into a delicious recipe. This seems like it would be a true challenge.

Dreadski

Awards
Jizz onto a dartboard at 3 feet away - closest to bullseye wins.

andreaelmeyer

andreaelmeyer

Awards
AWW that's not fair!! I can't jizz that far as a chick LMAO!!

andreaelmeyer

andreaelmeyer

Awards
OH yeah because I need one more thing that might scare the owners of my damn "fitness" club (which I go to cause it's cheap). I can just see myself, squatting awkwardly over a barbell, hovering my snatch above it and grunting as I try to grab it...although I think there is some chick from Europe who hangs chains up in there and than uses the other end of them to grab kettlebells..can't remember where the hell I saw it. Maybe I will wear my kilt the traditional way to the gym one day :D

bassbastard

bassbastard

Awards
OH yeah because I need one more thing that might scare the owners of my damn "fitness" club (which I go to cause it's cheap). I can just see myself, squatting awkwardly over a barbell, hovering my snatch above it and grunting as I try to grab it...although I think there is some chick from Europe who hangs chains up in there and than uses the other end of them to grab kettlebells..can't remember where the hell I saw it. Maybe I will wear my kilt the traditional way to the gym one day :D
So.. turning a steely dan into a flail and wrapping the chain around a kettle bell?

andreaelmeyer

andreaelmeyer

Awards
yeah basically, that **** made my jaw drop because it was a hundred lbs or some crazy **** like that, and if I remember correctly she was pretty hot!

DevonG

DevonG

Awards
One arm Snatch! Jaime's all about the old school strongman lifts. Quick curl and press? 2 hands anyhow? Maybe just picking up a heavy ass rock? Feuled of course by the classic "Shot of a gin and a raw egg into Guinness", the original pre-workout.

Maybe something involving a bodyweight to lift ratio to get the ladies in on the action? Although methinks there are plenty of ladies around here that outlift a lot of the internet board "sick ****z". Course, I haven't been around this particular forum that long to tell if it's the same.

djwolford

djwolford

Awards
I think a chili cookoff is the obvious answer here.

Let's see who can put up a recipe worthy of stewroids 3.0.

StrengthRebel

Awards
#1 to historically having created a topic on the CnP subforum! ;-D

StrengthRebel

Awards
#1 to historically having created a topic on the CnP subforum! ;-D
As i haven't read the posts in here i have no idea what you're talking about. I meant this post as an idea for whom to send more free stuff to :)

No, i really haven't tried any products yet.

djw195

Awards
Unfortunately I don't have a camera or I would do something stupid in the gym.

Lookin to get some as soon as it's available, what do we have to do for a sample? Once it's out I'm buying some, been reading cnp for years and want to support Jamie for all the free, solid info and entertainment.

Steve_ss1

Awards
doubt ill get anything sent out to the uk but ill play along with a 1 arm snatch or two hands anyhow comp if were gonna set set one up, hopefully get a bit of traffic across these boards.

andreaelmeyer

andreaelmeyer

Awards
For some reason I could
ForumRunner_20131211_091010.png
not attach the video so here is pic if me one arm deadlifting 205 and looking constipated

andreaelmeyer

andreaelmeyer

Awards
Let me know if youcan see the pic if not I will upload the video when I get home

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just looked this up.

Here's the label I found. Does that get me a sample? :D

ferox-fact-panel.png

andreaelmeyer

andreaelmeyer

Awards
I am out of samples but will have a load more come the new year!
It looks like we will have to work vigorously on our snatches for the new year. Very vigorously. Snatches for samples.

stassb13

Awards
See whoever can bench the most while listening to Miley Cyrus.

87f

Awards
Ooo I want a sample to see if it ****s with my appetite like the first batch does!