Brutality and Chaos - Jamie Lewis style!

StrengthRebel

Awards
Brutality and Chaos feat. BabySlayer

Okay so there's no log section or anything yet so i'm just gonna make a randomly placed log on here.

Licenced Powerlifter since 4 months ago & my maxes are:
Squat 125kg easy
Bench 105kg (should have more in me when things go well hopefully)
Deadlift 170kg easy as ****!
Total 400kg

Vid of the meet 14 days ago:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTZEjOiVEI0

2 days ago i did the big 3 and then moved onto Lying Leg Curls. Haven't worked them in a while cos i always get really sore for 2-3 days after. This time it was worse. It's brutal on especially my left hamstring, where it ties into the knee. It's been 2 days that i can barely use to legs cos of DOMS. It's not as bad on my like ham though and i don't feel it in my tie in on that leg either, i don't know if that feeling is good or bad so if anyone knows anything??

When i'm good to go again, i will try working my hams to get them used to it, only lighter and less volume. Probably gonna do RDL's to straighten out the muscles cos they're tight and short..

First session will go down tomorrow or the day after tomorrow!

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Okay so there's no log section or anything yet so i'm just gonna make a randomly placed log on here.

Squat 125kg easy
Total 400kg

2 days ago i did the big 3 and then moved onto Lying Leg Curls. Haven't worked them in a while cos i always get really sore for 2-3 days after. This time it was worse. It's brutal on especially my left hamstring, where it ties into the knee. It's been 2 days that i can barely use to legs cos of DOMS. It's not as bad on my like ham though and i don't feel it in my tie in on that leg either, i don't know if that feeling is good or bad so if anyone knows anything??

When i'm good to go again, i will try working my hams to get them used to it, only lighter and less volume. Probably gonna do RDL's to straighten out the muscles cos they're tight and short..

There is a supplement log section in the supplement forum and a training log section in the training forum.

This company subforum won't have a log section attached to it, there are a good number of PLer guys (including myself) on AM who would follow if you made a log in the training logs forum.

StrengthRebel

Awards
Thanks for the reply. Chaos and Pain have openly stated that they would open sections for things such as logs and training if their forum on here got enough activity so I figured I'd create a log here to do my part.

Will look around the forums and consider logging in the regular forum for a better experience though, so thanks for letting me know :)

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the reply. Chaos and Pain have openly stated that they would open sections for things such as logs and training if their forum on here got enough activity so I figured I'd create a log here to do my part.

Will look around the forums and consider logging in the regular forum for a better experience though, so thanks for letting me know :)
Hmm, that would be new. I didn't think they had the ability to create a subforum in their company forum. I haven't ever seen another company section have subforums in it.

Edit: I would encourage you to consider it, it is much more likely to be noticed in that section than in a company subforum. There are a ton of guys that would be willing to help you reach your PLing goals on this site.

Last edited:

StrengthRebel

Awards
There is a supplement log section in the supplement forum and a training log section in the training forum.

This company subforum won't have a log section attached to it, there are a good number of PLer guys (including myself) on AM who would follow if you made a log in the training logs forum.
Oh yeah, i think they talked about making their own forum if they saw enough potential.

It's getting late now so i will look around the forum tomorrow and if i make a new log i will link it in here. I hope u will follow me in that new log cos your avatar reminds me of Arthur Saxon :p

CNPJamie

CNPJamie

Awards
Oh yeah, i think they talked about making their own forum if they saw enough potential.

It's getting late now so i will look around the forum tomorrow and if i make a new log i will link it in here. I hope u will follow me in that new log cos your avatar reminds me of Arthur Saxon :p
That's what I meant. I was typing on my phone at the time and wasn't entirely clear. Sorry.

StrengthRebel

Awards
That's what I meant. I was typing on my phone at the time and wasn't entirely clear. Sorry.
No problem!

I didn't get it right probably and didn't hang u up on every word either so i just did my thang haha. Got your inbox message Jamie, thanks a ton!

Will u follow my log?

So today i did my first workout with George Leeman as my new online coach (sorry Jamie). It was ****in high volume so i could do nothing but emberras myself with super light weights but it was pretty ****ing awesome too! Will peak on all exercises each week and eventually do less reps so the intensity will come around. Was definitely tired between sets though.

Bench 5x5x62,5kg
Incline BB Bench 5x20x30
Seated Military Press 5x20x20 (empty bar LOOLZ)
Lying Tri Extensions 5x20x17 - could have actually used more weight here, but was tired so though it'd be much tougher on me.

marton

Awards
Hi, guys! Nice to be here! I'm a young strongman competitor and overall lunatic from Hungary. I was told there would be free **** for those who post here.

StrengthRebel

Awards
This is my log. I don't give free products to people that write in it. Jamie however might give u an Inferno for writing on the FORUM in general.

CNPWayne

CNPWayne

Board Sponsor
Awards

Squat 125kg easy
Total 400kg

GOOD WORK MAN!

StrengthRebel

Awards
Thanks! :D

Basically im kinda psyched i'm on a forum that Jamie Lewis is a part of so anywhere he want me to log i'm gonna log it, as long as he follows xD

Can't help but sound like an ass kisser or something but don't take it that way.

gunther2291

Awards
So today i did my first workout with George Leeman as my new online coach (sorry Jamie). It was ****in high volume so i could do nothing but emberras myself with super light weights but it was pretty ****ing awesome too! Will peak on all exercises each week and eventually do less reps so the intensity will come around. Was definitely tired between sets though.
How is George Leeman to work with? I follow him on YouTube and he knows his **** so I'm curious about what his one-on-one's are like.

StrengthRebel

Awards
How is George Leeman to work with? I follow him on YouTube and he knows his **** so I'm curious about what his one-on-one's are like.
He dont talk too much. Like he said in one of his latest videos, he wants 30-50 clients.. So explaining is tough. He explained pretty well how it would be like for me, but when i sent him the money i learn't the hard way that it's not all as good as it sounds like. So prepare to go 1, sometimes 2 days waiting for a response to your questions. He also didn't add any notes to the routine he sent me other than how much weight to add linearly so i freaked out and confronted him where he just said it will be changed as i start to stall and gets close to my meet. I kinda thought he forgot i have a meet coming on in March..

Todays workout:
Paused Squat
4x3x50
10x3x62,5

RDL
15x50

Easy CARDIO

Machine Calf Raises
2x20x40
18x35
2x20x30

Yates Rows
5x20x40

Easy

Face Pulls
5x20x10

Easy

DevonG

DevonG

Awards
Todays workout:
Paused Squat
4x3x50
10x3x62,5
Random question, but do you ever get people starting to run over and "save" you when you do pause squats? They must be so rare a thing to see in any normal gyms that people think you're just stuck at the bottom and in need of rescue, has happened a few times, and I find it very funny. Also kinda heart warming I suppose that people would come rushing to help a stranger out, but hey.

CNPWayne

CNPWayne

Board Sponsor
Awards
Random question, but do you ever get people starting to run over and "save" you when you do pause squats? They must be so rare a thing to see in any normal gyms that people think you're just stuck at the bottom and in need of rescue, has happened a few times, and I find it very funny. Also kinda heart warming I suppose that people would come rushing to help a stranger out, but hey.
hahaha that may be a good idea for a shirt quote!

StrengthRebel

Awards
HAHAH, i love that question! :D

No, it's only 50% of my 1RM & it's the first time i done it with a pause in anything but the first 3 warmup sets with 50kg, so i'm not yet lifting enough that way for people to even notice what i'm doing. In 8 weeks i'll be doing 80kg that way, maybe then people will start noticing me and coming to my rescue :p

Wayne: what quote do u have in mind?

Todays workout:

Am still lifting emberrassingly light. At least i'll be doing 80kg on the flat Bench in 3weeks from now.

Bench 5x5x65
Incline 5x20x32,5
Seated Press 5x20x22,5
Lying Tri Extensions 5x20x19,5

Everything over 3reps is uncomfortable as all hell !

CNPWayne

CNPWayne

Board Sponsor
Awards
HAHAH, i love that question! :D

No, it's only 50% of my 1RM & it's the first time i done it with a pause in anything but the first 3 warmup sets with 50kg, so i'm not yet lifting enough that way for people to even notice what i'm doing. In 8 weeks i'll be doing 80kg that way, maybe then people will start noticing me and coming to my rescue :p

Wayne: what quote do u have in mind?

Todays workout:

Am still lifting emberrassingly light. At least i'll be doing 80kg on the flat Bench in 3weeks from now.

Bench 5x5x65
Incline 5x20x32,5
Seated Press 5x20x22,5
Lying Tri Extensions 5x20x19,5

Everything over 3reps is uncomfortable as all hell !
fr the quote man you guys make and I'll put it on a shirt!

StrengthRebel

Awards
haha I am not sure how that relates to pause squats haha!
Doing Paused Squats might be a really bad idea if a full grown black gang banger is lying with a hardon beneath u.

Other than that, i didn't know that the ideas HAD to relate to that :p

StrengthRebel

Awards
Totally MIRRIN!!

Am gonna do DL stance Box Squats today. Never tried that before.. Sounds kinda ****ed up but we'll see how it goes. Will be like cardio and my stomache is appearently only good for junk so that will be interesting.

StrengthRebel

Awards
DL stance Box Squat
2x2-3x50
15-16x50 PR

That was the hardest thing i've ever done! :O

Deficit DL - red bumper
3x3x
85 PR +5kg

Nowhere near grind.

Yates Rows
5x20x42,5 PR

Incline DB Curls
2x20x8 PR
2x17x8
14x8

Band Pullaparts
5x20

StrengthRebel

Awards
Dear ****ers that are reading this.

Today is my 20 year birthday :D

Deimos

Awards
Happy 20th anniversary of dropping out of your mom! :)

StrengthRebel

Awards
Bench 3x3x50, 5x5x67,5
Incline 5x20x35 PR
Seated Press 5x20x25 PR
Lying Tri Extesnsions 5x20x22

Lots of light weight PR's on pretty much every workout the now and for a while more cos i never did such high reps xD

StrengthRebel

Awards
Paused Squat
4x3x50
10x3x65 PR i guess cos i have never done any PSQ above 50kg until last week.

Think i might have accidentally miscounted the sets and thus ended up doing 2-3 extra sets actually.

RDL 15x55
Standing Machine Calf Raises 5x20x30
Yates Rows 5x20x45 PR i guess cos i have never done any Rowing underhand until monday a week ago.
EZ bar Curls 5x20x17 easy
Face Pulls 5x20x12,5

StrengthRebel

Awards
The primary lifts worksets took 10min. The assist worksets took like 20min each exercise or upwards of that. Wut.

Bench 4x3x50, 5x5x70
Incline 20x37,5 PR +2,5kg, 4x14-19x37,5
Seated Press 2x20x27,5 PR +2,5kg, 17x27,5, 2x20x27,5
Lying Tri Extensions 5x20x24,5

Half way through my workout some skinny bitch that think it cool to take drugs and stole from my home a year and a half ago walked into the gym. **** that bitch, i was of course pissed off!

StrengthRebel

Awards
Being done with the last workout in week 2 of George Leemans program i made a video cos i need some form critique, primarily on the DL stance Box Squats.

Over 6months ago i had gotten fat at 95,8kg and looked pretty grotesque so i cut down 10kg. The 10th kg went off the day before the meet of which i did a massive cal/carbup (3540cals + whatever was in the ketchup i put on the 1000g of beefs) in a single meal for example... Today i weighed 94,1kg and doesn't look fat at all on the video. Guess i gained a lot more muscle than i thought now that i think about it :-D

Almost every muscle in my body has grown since then, primarily long head triceps, erectors, chest, shoulders, trapz and thighs.

SPOILER:

In the 3rd set of DL's, i fart twice

In the end of the video i fall down on my face

enjoy:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCzySqJ34S4&feature=youtube_gdata

ThaGerGuy3000

Awards
I still can't see how doing a routine that some other guy spoonfeeds you that seems to consist of only lifting below 70% of maxes has anything to do with CnP.

It actually sounds like a "don't do this" example.

But have fun. Also, how long have you been lifting?

StrengthRebel

Awards
I still can't see how doing a routine that some other guy spoonfeeds you that seems to consist of only lifting below 70% of maxes has anything to do with CnP.

Look a bit closer. I changed to this program after making this log and then changed the title, but the change of title doesn't show until u click into the topic.

And quit your ****ing attitude.

ThaGerGuy3000

Awards
Look a bit closer. I changed to this program after making this log and then changed the title, but the change of title doesn't show until u click into the topic.

Hahaha don't be mad son.

Still wondering how long you have been lifting though since I am pretty new to barbells and wondering how I would compare.

StrengthRebel

Awards
Bench 3x3x50, 3x60, 5x5x72,5
Incline 5x16-20x40 PR +2,5kg
Military Press 5x12-18x30 PR
Lying Tri Extensions 5x20x27

StrengthRebel

Awards
Paused Squat
3x3x50
3x60
10x3x67,5 PR +2,5kg

Then i only had 45min left so i had to cut down the volume. I didnt mind at all though cos i did yesterdays and todays workout with 1 day less rest and i could really feel that today.

RDL 10x50, 15x60
Machine Calf Raises 3x20x32,5
Yates Rows 3x20x50 PR +2,5kg
EZ bar Curls 3x20x19,5
Band Pullaparts 2x ****load

StrengthRebel

Awards
I've been thinking and i might not log workouts anymore. Or i will just write the more important stuff i do in the gym.

I will probably keep updating this log with videos and programs and stuff though. Basically whatever come to mind.

I actually created a full body routine that i think is pretty CnP except its not as hardcore on all days and has more rest days. But the primary lifts are done up to 4 times a week. Long term there should probably be a lot of assist work moved from the routine and maybe it should even be modified as a 3DAW heavy/light/medium routine every monday, wdednesday, friday when closing into a competition or max out day.

I'm tempted to run this routine right after my next meet mid march, cos i figure it will be a great base builder as well cos it takes a while to peak. Here goes:

FBW 3-4DAW

1: heavy
Squat 5x3x80% / 5x2x85% / 5x1x90%
Bench same as Squat
DL 3x1x80% / 2x1x85% / 1x1x90%

Press 1x3-15
Lying tri Extensions 5x5-20
Abs, hams, rear delts, calves and Laterals (optional)

repeat with +2,5-5kg per lift each time.

2: light
Squat 3x3x50%
Bench 3x3x50%
DL (optional) 3-5x1x50%

Calves 5x10-20
Chins 5xFailurexBW
EZ bar Curls 5x5-20
Rear delts and Laterals (optional)

Assist exercises is with increased 2,5-5kg every workout.

3: medium
Paused Squat 8x3x50% / 55% / 60%
Bench 5x5x55% / 60% / 65% or Incline 5x5-20 with same progression
Deficit DL 3x3x50% / 55% / 60%

Press or Incline 3x5-20
Lying Tri Extensions 5x20 add weight every time I get 20reps on all sets
Abs, hams, rear delts, calves and Laterals (optional)

Repeat with +2,5-5kg per lift each time.

4: light
Squat 3x3x50%
Bench 3x3x50%
DL (optional) 3-5x1x50%

Calves 5x20 +2,5kg every time I get 20reps on all sets
Yates Rows 3x5-20 +2,5kg every time trying to maintain reps
Incline DB Curls 5x20 +2,5kg every time I get 20reps on all sets
Rear delts and Laterals (optional)

There are a lot more optional assist work to choose from, but the examples in this program are the most specific.

AddledCorpse

AddledCorpse

Awards

Hahaha don't be mad son.

Still wondering how long you have been lifting though since I am pretty new to barbells and wondering how I would compare.

F.uck yeah, fight muthafuc.kaz. Fight. Flame war up.
Let the flames engulf you, p#ssies.

Chiming in with a training blog:
Bodyweight - 75kg
Deadlift: Worked up to 210kg, then 215kg, both beltless hook grip.
Deloaded to 190kg 4x4.

Beltless Olympic Squats: 150kg, 4x3.
Strict Press: 65kg 8x3.

F#cked around with some chin ups and abs at the end, whatever.

Justin_p

Justin_p

Awards

Maybe I have the collective IQ of the Polish Special Olympic team but I thought that C & P was just about doing whatever works for you by the dump truck load.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ddfox423 Apex Alchemy 4
General Chat 68
Resolve Supplement Logs 154
spatch General Chat 6
General Chat 9