Test booster?

Deimos

Awards
Hey guys,
I know Jamie mentioned a test booster coming early spring, and I bet it's gonna damn work, so could we get a hint of what will be inside and why? Except if it's some company-secret TestMatrix9001 (r) blend, it's okay then.

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
I hope it's a designer steroid
Something androgenic would be nice. Lots of good anabolics out there like halodrol and epistane, but only really m1,4add for strength

Steve_ss1

Awards
the only way I see this happening is a PH to be honest, I think Jamie has publicly mocked T boosters in the past. unless he is going to megadose a stack of other stuff?

Sombor

Awards
I can see this having tribulus in it. Maybe bulbine? Sounds like bulbine works as a T-booster and anti-estrogen.

THEAdrian

Awards
This is a reply from the man himself on a thread on Reddit:

"D-aspartic Acid, Curculigo Orchioides, N-Carbamyl Glutamate, Tribulus Terrestris, Long Jack, Horny Goat Weed, Betaine, Mucuna Pruriens Extract (L-Dopa), Zinc, Ashwagandha."

On the recent subject of female hormone regulation, I think he should also create a test-booster/aphrodesiac for women to help them crush weights and pelvises called "Cannibal Amazon".

andreaelmeyer

andreaelmeyer

Awards
As I chick trying to gain and keep lean muscle, I would love to see this come out and can't wait to try it. I know a lot o female athletes that have had good things happen from test boosters. The only one I have ever tried was a cellucor product, so this will be the second one that I ever try.

iowni1

Awards
I'm weary of Test Boosters. So many people get bitch tits from them, and I for one don't want to feel myself up.

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
May be of interest for when you're developing this product:
suppversity.blogspot.com.au/2013/08/when-hype-meets-reality-d-aspartic-acid.html

Personally, I'd jack it full of dopamine, adrenaline and serotonin precursors and some aphrodisiacs

CNPWayne

CNPWayne

Board Sponsor
Awards
May be of interest for when you're developing this product:
suppversity.blogspot.com.au/2013/08/when-hype-meets-reality-d-aspartic-acid.html

Personally, I'd jack it full of dopamine, adrenaline and serotonin precursors and some aphrodisiacs
DAA seems to be related to age for effectiveness. The problem with test booster is how much you have to take. This makes ingredient selection critical.

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
DAA seems to be related to age for effectiveness. The problem with test booster is how much you have to take. This makes ingredient selection critical.
Interesting, if you feel like linking citations I'd be grateful as I hate having to search for this ****

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
Cheers bro

JimboSlice

JimboSlice

Awards
I'm pretty sure in keeping with the theme of all things CnP it will be a mixture of gorilla semen and rattlesnake blood, made in to powder form by mixing it with pure Colombian bam bam then put in to capsules that are made of shark cartilage.

reecealbright

reecealbright

Awards
How do people deal with the constant diarrhea from mixing ashwagandha, DAA, and tribulus. I've never tried any of these on there own but mixed them into one awful concoction. Using the 3-5-5 gram ratio I would take 10-15 grams of this a day. Tried for 3 weeks and never went away even splitting into stupidly tiny doses.

AddledCorpse

AddledCorpse

Awards
On the recent subject of female hormone regulation, I think he should also create a test-booster/aphrodesiac for women to help them crush weights and pelvises called "Cannibal Amazon".
Hahahahaha, this is f-cking awesome. Cannibal Amazon.
You had me at crush pelvises. omg.