Cannibal Inferno

  1. New Member
    CNPJamie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    66
    Rep Power
    13009
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    49.23%

    Cannibal Inferno


    Name:  Cannibal Inferno.png
Views: 1267
Size:  241.4 KB
    Tired of either taking fat burners that tweak you so hard you practically have to pop them with a Paxil to get out of the house, or fat burners so weak a handful of them seems to hardly make a dent? We are too. That's why we dropped Cannibal Inferno on your faces- a no-bull****, no-fillers, boil-in-your-own-skin thermogenic that will hit you with enough energy to get you through fasted cardio without leaving you heaving over a wastebasket after your warmup.
    Name:  cannibalinfernolabel-sf.jpg
Views: 1543
Size:  116.6 KB

  2. New Member
    marton's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    12
    Level
    1
    Lv. Percent
    92%

    I can't wait to try this. I hope it won't melt my face off...
  3. Board Sponsor
    CNPWayne's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    273
    Rep Power
    109981
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    44.22%

    Quote Originally Posted by marton View Post
    I can't wait to try this. I hope it won't melt my face off...
    Man I love this stuff! It is now always buy two get one free btw!
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    andreaelmeyer's Avatar
    Stats
    5'4"  153 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    49
    Rep Power
    190
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    60.87%

    This has helped me get down to a solid 153 lbs from a wavering 158. Before me cheat day this week I was at 152 on this stuff. Also I used one of those dinky "bioimpedence" bodyfat calculators at my gym the other day and it says I am down to 20.7 bodyfat. I was at a steady 23 a month ago according to that thing (though I am not sure how terribly accurate they are) so that is good. If nothing else it keeps me awake and focused even after just 3 hours of sleep and if I take the max dose it makes me sweat. It is doing something, which is more than I can say for the most other **** I have tried.
  5. Board Sponsor
    CNPWayne's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    273
    Rep Power
    109981
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    44.22%

    Quote Originally Posted by andreaelmeyer View Post
    This has helped me get down to a solid 153 lbs from a wavering 158. Before me cheat day this week I was at 152 on this stuff. Also I used one of those dinky "bioimpedence" bodyfat calculators at my gym the other day and it says I am down to 20.7 bodyfat. I was at a steady 23 a month ago according to that thing (though I am not sure how terribly accurate they are) so that is good. If nothing else it keeps me awake and focused even after just 3 hours of sleep and if I take the max dose it makes me sweat. It is doing something, which is more than I can say for the most other **** I have tried.
    That is awesome man!!
  6. New Member
    bassbastard's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  254 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    20
    Rep Power
    69
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    3.54%

    Wayne, how does the inferno affect people who have moderate high blood pressure issues?
    edit:
    Better yet, as I am not an herbalist nor a pharmacist, would you know the potential of it negatively affecting blood pressure...
    Last edited by bassbastard; 12-09-2013 at 04:40 PM. Reason: expanding the question
    Low end brings the heavy... Funk it up
  7. Board Sponsor
    CNPWayne's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    273
    Rep Power
    109981
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    44.22%

    Quote Originally Posted by bassbastard View Post
    Wayne, how does the inferno affect people who have moderate high blood pressure issues?
    edit:
    Better yet, as I am not an herbalist nor a pharmacist, would you know the potential of it negatively affecting blood pressure...
    It is pretty clear that Yohimbe can increase blood pressure. Also you have a lot of Caffeine in the Tea's and in Caffeine itself. Hordenine also increases blood pressure. It may be a good idea to start with one capsule and see how things go.
  8. New Member
    Rhett67's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    12
    Level
    1
    Lv. Percent
    92%

    Would Inferno be safe to take on the same day as Ferox? Or are the two too powerful to combine?
  9. Board Sponsor
    CNPWayne's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    273
    Rep Power
    109981
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    44.22%

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhett67 View Post
    Would Inferno be safe to take on the same day as Ferox? Or are the two too powerful to combine?
    Yes you can! What I do generally is instead of taking an Inferno for evening time period I take the Ferox. Morning 3 Infernos Lunch 3 Infernos Gym Ferox!
  10. New Member
    bassbastard's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  254 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    20
    Rep Power
    69
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    3.54%

    Quote Originally Posted by CNPWayne View Post
    It is pretty clear that Yohimbe can increase blood pressure. Also you have a lot of Caffeine in the Tea's and in Caffeine itself. Hordenine also increases blood pressure. It may be a good idea to start with one capsule and see how things go.
    I remembered it backwards then... Thanks! It is so hard to find things my wife can use with the combo of hormones and blood pressure issues. I have read hundreds of articles and have a number of herbal books so it all gets twisted up on recall.
    Low end brings the heavy... Funk it up
  11. New Member
    Burpuk3's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    11
    Level
    1
    Lv. Percent
    32%

    How much of this is safe take?

    I ask for the content of synephrine
  12. Board Sponsor
    CNPWayne's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    273
    Rep Power
    109981
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    44.22%

    Quote Originally Posted by Burpuk3 View Post
    How much of this is safe take?

    I ask for the content of synephrine
    I would start with 1 Capsule 3 times daily then work up. Never excited 9 capsules in a day!
  13. New Member
    Burpuk3's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    11
    Level
    1
    Lv. Percent
    32%

    And what about take ferox in am workout and later take innferno post training in breakfast and lunch??

    Will my hearts may explode?
  14. Board Sponsor
    CNPWayne's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    273
    Rep Power
    109981
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    44.22%

    Quote Originally Posted by Burpuk3 View Post
    And what about take ferox in am workout and later take innferno post training in breakfast and lunch??

    Will my hearts may explode?
    You will just have to experiment with the amount of inferno you can take. I would start with one pill then work your way up before each meal.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. TREN INFERNO, Burnin the fat away
    By DBdude in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-04-2011, 09:55 PM
  2. N.O. Xplode and Fireball Inferno- CLA
    By baseball9 in forum Recipes
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-18-2010, 05:29 PM
  3. Fireball Inferno CLA
    By cedrone50 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 12-30-2008, 10:32 PM
  4. Leanfire v2 Inferno
    By Speischerkater in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-31-2006, 02:45 AM
  5. DNP Inferno Cycle
    By noctorum in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-11-2005, 11:19 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in