Cannibal Genius

  1. Cannibal Genius


    Name:  Cannibal_Genius_Label.jpg
Views: 3259
Size:  781.7 KB
    Cannibal Genus is the first product you will ever take that might make you pass on grabbing from the kid down the hall during finals. Jammed with nootropics and dosed with enough acacia rigidula to keep your eyes peeled without sending you into cardiac arrest, Cannibal Genius is seriously the truth. Set to release in December, Cannibal Genius's totally transparent label shows we're not kidding- this stuff is too legit.

    Ingredients (in grams per serving):
    Alpha GPC- 0.3
    Ginkgo Biloba- 0.24
    Acacia Rigidula- 0.2
    Sulbutiamine- 0.2
    Bacopa- 0.1
    ALCAR- 0.1
    Theanine- 0.1
    Noopept- 0.04
    Vitamin D3- 0.00125


  2. I will have a bottle of this once it is available. Can't wait to try it!

  3. Will this make it through the border if ordered to Canada? Sometimes we can't even get high dose vitamin D up here!
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by bassbastard View Post
    I will have a bottle of this once it is available. Can't wait to try it!
    There is a high chance there will be a promo code on this forum for you to get a discount!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by CNPWayne View Post
    There is a high chance there will be a promo code on this forum for you to get a discount!
    I will keep my eyes open!
    I am less strength training, then agility training right now. In another 4 weeks I am hitting the heavy weights again, so this will be my companion for the end of the endurance/agility cycle I am on. (MMA and MTB, not cross fit or anything that looney)
    Low end brings the heavy... Funk it up

  6. I can't wait, especially since I should be able to get my GI bill started with some college classes soon and no doubt will probably be doing a lot of studying. Also I have a room mate with ADD FROM HELL and plan on shoveling this down his throat . Will definitely get a review by me. Also, as a possessor of the ovaries, I am curious as to what it's effects will be on my hormones which try to skull **** me at least once a month.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by andreaelmeyer View Post
    I can't wait, especially since I should be able to get my GI bill started with some college classes soon and no doubt will probably be doing a lot of studying. Also I have a room mate with ADD FROM HELL and plan on shoveling this down his throat . Will definitely get a review by me. Also, as a possessor of the ovaries, I am curious as to what it's effects will be on my hormones which try to skull **** me at least once a month.
    I would like to see your review as well. My woman will not try much of anything because hers go insane with just about everything we have tried.
    Low end brings the heavy... Funk it up

  8. Quote Originally Posted by bassbastard View Post
    I would like to see your review as well. My woman will not try much of anything because hers go insane with just about everything we have tried.
    I will definitely keep you updated. On another note, I HAVE found that the Inferno has kept me a bit more level and energetic...maybe it is the yohimbe?

  9. Quote Originally Posted by andreaelmeyer View Post
    I will definitely keep you updated. On another note, I HAVE found that the Inferno has kept me a bit more level and energetic...maybe it is the yohimbe?
    That gives me some hope on that as well then. She has a bit of a blood pressure issue, so I minimize her stimulants, but with the yohimbe, the balance could be maintained. I will talk to her about it tonight. And it will give me an excuse to throw more money are CnP products!
    Low end brings the heavy... Funk it up

  10. Quote Originally Posted by andreaelmeyer View Post
    I will definitely keep you updated. On another note, I HAVE found that the Inferno has kept me a bit more level and energetic...maybe it is the yohimbe?
    Ya it is packed with stimulants and also has grape fruit extract which helps amplify stimulant effects. It will give you a "pick me up" for a good 2 or 3 hours.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by bassbastard View Post
    That gives me some hope on that as well then. She has a bit of a blood pressure issue, so I minimize her stimulants, but with the yohimbe, the balance could be maintained. I will talk to her about it tonight. And it will give me an excuse to throw more money are CnP products!
    hahah heck ya! Also Inferno will forever be buy two get one!

  12. How will this compare to the Russian Noopept Here :http://chaosandpain.blogspot.com/201...58da4ae430d5d9

    and the ones here: http://chaosandpain.blogspot.com/201...c577aa003ece43 ?

    EDIT:
    The links are not working, so I am referring to the CnP blog posts made on 31 March 2013 and on 25 April 2013.

  13. Can't wait. As a programmer and a college student, this is a dreamstack.
    Also, dat label.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by DoctorViking View Post
    How will this compare to the Russian Noopept Here :http://chaosandpain.blogspot.com/201...58da4ae430d5d9

    and the ones here: http://chaosandpain.blogspot.com/201...c577aa003ece43 ?

    EDIT:
    The links are not working, so I am referring to the CnP blog posts made on 31 March 2013 and on 25 April 2013.
    Noopept is noopept. It's all the same.

  15. Definitely curious about this one

    never tried nootropics, always doubted something could make me smarter than i already am

    but yolo lol right?

  16. Quote Originally Posted by anonymous_bur View Post
    Definitely curious about this one

    never tried nootropics, always doubted something could make me smarter than i already am

    but yolo lol right?
    While I appreciate your skepticism (my IQ's pretty ****ing ridiculous), the Russians are definitely doing something right with their noots.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by CNPJamie View Post
    While I appreciate your skepticism (my IQ's pretty ****ing ridiculous), the Russians are definitely doing something right with their noots.
    which honestly is why I'm going to try it, between you and the Russians it seems like there's got to be something there. if it works as advertised You've got to market it to parents, everyone with a regular job and a teething infant needs all the brain help they can get. you might have to change the label a little bit but it'd be worth it.

  18. Any chance there will Genius samples floating around? Mostly subbing to follow because I'm a speed fiend and genius sounds like it will be a nice stack to my daily diet of thermogenics, coffee, bronkaid, and ferox.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by ironpsych View Post
    Any chance there will Genius samples floating around? Mostly subbing to follow because I'm a speed fiend and genius sounds like it will be a nice stack to my daily diet of thermogenics, coffee, bronkaid, and ferox.
    I will have Genius samples once the product drops.

  20. I am patiently awaiting Genius. Believe me. I need it.
    Low end brings the heavy... Funk it up

  21. Quote Originally Posted by bassbastard View Post
    I am patiently awaiting Genius. Believe me. I need it.
    Judging by the two smilie faces bashing each other with signs I would say yes! haha!

  22. Jamie, so you know the board for board meetings is spelled wrong on your product label. It is shown as borad meetings. Just wanted you to be aware.

  23. Anyone else accidentally read the thread title as cannabis genius?

  24. Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    Anyone else accidentally read the thread title as cannabis genius?
    Maybe this guy
    Name:  i-lost-my-ball-but-its-cool.jpg
Views: 1595
Size:  114.0 KB
    Low end brings the heavy... Funk it up

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Arch View Post
    Jamie, so you know the board for board meetings is spelled wrong on your product label. It is shown as borad meetings. Just wanted you to be aware.
    Ya we have already edited that.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by bassbastard View Post
    Maybe this guy <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=94 297"/>
    Lol
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Real Men of Genius.....
    By Big Matt in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-19-2007, 10:57 AM
  2. A Dose Of Genius: 'Smart Pills' Are on The Rise
    By yeahright in forum News and Articles
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-29-2006, 12:47 PM
  3. The genius sperm bank
    By yeahright in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-19-2006, 07:55 PM
  4. Mitch Hedberg - Comical Genius
    By fkngchucknorris in forum General Chat
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 06-18-2005, 04:19 PM
Log in
Log in