Cannibal Genius

CNPJamie

CNPJamie

Awards
Cannibal_Genius_Label.jpg

Cannibal Genus is the first product you will ever take that might make you pass on grabbing from the kid down the hall during finals. Jammed with nootropics and dosed with enough acacia rigidula to keep your eyes peeled without sending you into cardiac arrest, Cannibal Genius is seriously the truth. Set to release in December, Cannibal Genius's totally transparent label shows we're not kidding- this stuff is too legit.

Ingredients (in grams per serving):
Alpha GPC- 0.3
Ginkgo Biloba- 0.24
Acacia Rigidula- 0.2
Sulbutiamine- 0.2
Bacopa- 0.1
ALCAR- 0.1
Theanine- 0.1
Noopept- 0.04
Vitamin D3- 0.00125

bassbastard

bassbastard

Awards
I will have a bottle of this once it is available. Can't wait to try it!

Sombor

Awards
Will this make it through the border if ordered to Canada? Sometimes we can't even get high dose vitamin D up here!

bassbastard

bassbastard

Awards
There is a high chance there will be a promo code on this forum for you to get a discount!
I will keep my eyes open!
I am less strength training, then agility training right now. In another 4 weeks I am hitting the heavy weights again, so this will be my companion for the end of the endurance/agility cycle I am on. (MMA and MTB, not cross fit or anything that looney)

andreaelmeyer

andreaelmeyer

Awards
I can't wait, especially since I should be able to get my GI bill started with some college classes soon and no doubt will probably be doing a lot of studying. Also I have a room mate with ADD FROM HELL and plan on shoveling this down his throat :). Will definitely get a review by me. Also, as a possessor of the ovaries, I am curious as to what it's effects will be on my hormones which try to skull **** me at least once a month.

bassbastard

bassbastard

Awards
I can't wait, especially since I should be able to get my GI bill started with some college classes soon and no doubt will probably be doing a lot of studying. Also I have a room mate with ADD FROM HELL and plan on shoveling this down his throat :). Will definitely get a review by me. Also, as a possessor of the ovaries, I am curious as to what it's effects will be on my hormones which try to skull **** me at least once a month.
I would like to see your review as well. My woman will not try much of anything because hers go insane with just about everything we have tried.

andreaelmeyer

andreaelmeyer

Awards
I would like to see your review as well. My woman will not try much of anything because hers go insane with just about everything we have tried.
I will definitely keep you updated. On another note, I HAVE found that the Inferno has kept me a bit more level and energetic...maybe it is the yohimbe?

bassbastard

bassbastard

Awards
I will definitely keep you updated. On another note, I HAVE found that the Inferno has kept me a bit more level and energetic...maybe it is the yohimbe?
That gives me some hope on that as well then. She has a bit of a blood pressure issue, so I minimize her stimulants, but with the yohimbe, the balance could be maintained. I will talk to her about it tonight. And it will give me an excuse to throw more money are CnP products!

CNPWayne

CNPWayne

Board Sponsor
Awards
Ya it is packed with stimulants and also has grape fruit extract which helps amplify stimulant effects. It will give you a "pick me up" for a good 2 or 3 hours.

CNPWayne

CNPWayne

Board Sponsor
Awards
That gives me some hope on that as well then. She has a bit of a blood pressure issue, so I minimize her stimulants, but with the yohimbe, the balance could be maintained. I will talk to her about it tonight. And it will give me an excuse to throw more money are CnP products!
hahah heck ya! Also Inferno will forever be buy two get one!

Deimos

Awards
Can't wait. As a programmer and a college student, this is a dreamstack.
Also, dat label.

CNPJamie

CNPJamie

Awards
anonymous_bur

anonymous_bur

Awards
Definitely curious about this one

never tried nootropics, always doubted something could make me smarter than i already am

but yolo lol right?

CNPJamie

CNPJamie

Awards
Definitely curious about this one

never tried nootropics, always doubted something could make me smarter than i already am

but yolo lol right?
While I appreciate your skepticism (my IQ's pretty ****ing ridiculous), the Russians are definitely doing something right with their noots.

anonymous_bur

anonymous_bur

Awards
While I appreciate your skepticism (my IQ's pretty ****ing ridiculous), the Russians are definitely doing something right with their noots.
which honestly is why I'm going to try it, between you and the Russians it seems like there's got to be something there. if it works as advertised You've got to market it to parents, everyone with a regular job and a teething infant needs all the brain help they can get. you might have to change the label a little bit but it'd be worth it.

ironpsych

Awards
Any chance there will Genius samples floating around? Mostly subbing to follow because I'm a speed fiend and genius sounds like it will be a nice stack to my daily diet of thermogenics, coffee, bronkaid, and ferox.

bassbastard

bassbastard

Awards
I am patiently awaiting Genius. Believe me. I need it. :icon_lol:

Arch

Awards
Jamie, so you know the board for board meetings is spelled wrong on your product label. It is shown as borad meetings. Just wanted you to be aware.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Anyone else accidentally read the thread title as cannabis genius?