Cannibal Ferox

CNPJamie

CNPJamie

Awards
Cannibal Ferox is a stim-heavy, focus-driven preworkout designed to fire your ass into the stratosphere to spur you onto greatness whether you're throwing weights around the gym, studying for finals, or just want to spazz out at the bar on a Friday night and retain the bulk of your vocabulary. Though it's currently sold out, it'll be back onsale at the end of December with completely reformulated flavors (tentatively Lemon Ice and Watermelon).

Unlike our competition, we don't hide behind proprietary blends and pump out products containing trace amounts of good ingredeints and then jam them with fillers- you can see exactly what's in Cannibal Ferox on the label.
FeroxLabel.png

gzcl

Awards
Not ****ing around here... take this about 30-45 minutes before entering the gym and the only thing that will force you to leave it is the onset of a hypoglycemic seizure. This is seriously a force to be reckoned with.

Chesticles

Awards
Ferox works like an absolute beast don't get me wrong on that, I took it and wanted to snap a barbell in half but it tastes pretty damn grim, how do you guys get past the rancid flavour? What do you mix it with?

CNPJamie

CNPJamie

Awards
Good looking out, bro. The new manufacturer has described the new Ferox as "very drinkable", too, and we just had him reflavor the old ****.

Kansky

Awards
I mix in a packet of propel, crystal light, whatever, makes it enough to get down.

ironpsych

Awards
Full flavor gatorade or powerade makes it fairly tolerable even with a double scoop, provided you can sacrifice the sugar content for your macro counts. G2 wasn't too bad either for those who are more conscious of the sugar/carb content.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Praise and reviews from people with only 1 post on the forum (besides the reps).

Seems legit.

Edit: not bashing the product, I know literally nothing about your company.

CNPWayne

CNPWayne

Board Sponsor
Awards
Jim when you see a fan such as that (new to AM)you can probably assume that we are introducing our fan base to AnabolicMinds and pulling them in to the community from our social media blogs/facebook/twitter/etc. Since you know nothing of our new company maybe you should ask some questions and get to know the company.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Holy stim!

2 scoops this can replace my 4 scoops other pre workout on leg day

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Jim when you see a fan such as that (new to AM)you can probably assume that we are introducing our fan base to AnabolicMinds and pulling them in to the community from our social media blogs/facebook/twitter/etc. Since you know nothing of our new company maybe you should ask some questions and get to know the company.
That is certainly possible, it's just pretty suspicious when it happens (if you were here for the androfactory deal you'd know what I mean)

How long has the company been around?

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have no idea what the Androfactory deal is. I am new to AnabolicMinds myself (Nov2013). Our blog has been around for about 4 years now chaosandpain.blogspot.com/ and as of about a month ago we started a supplement line that is a representation of the blog's owner Jamie Lewis.
I realize you weren't here, but they showed up as a new company with a bunch of shills who did nothing but post about AF and how great it was and nothing else. They denied having the shills, and the shills (obviously) denied affiliation until they were banned.

Hasn't been an issue since (they have a fairly largre rep team now though). So I'm always skeptical when I see things like this happen, especially for companies that haven't been around long.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Where is CNP located?

Is it a Houston company? I'm trying to figure out how Frank and Marshall learned about it because they aren't typically forum guys.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
CNP is based out of Birmingham, AL. I have no idea who Frank and Marshall are. We told our fan base to come to AnabolicMinds and participate in our forums. A lot of these fans have purchased our products.
It's Frank Gonzalez (owner of Texas Power Concepts) and Marshall White (pro SHW Strongman).

I checked the Facebook and saw the post with the link to AM, so that makes sense. Like I said, I'm just typically suspect of new posters raving about new companies.

I can't see the ingredient label on my phone, but I saw it on the laptop earlier today. What's with the addition of the L-Citrulline in the product? What purpose did it serve at that dose that made it worth adding?

CNPWayne

CNPWayne

Board Sponsor
Awards
It is a stimulant heavy product and the L-Citrulline is designed to stack with Cannibal Swole's 800mg. It is designed to promote circulatory health; improve cardiovascular health; increases growth hormone during training but not at rest; increases training capacity not be an N.O. product. If you want the full effects of L Citrulline you need an L Critrulline supplements as generally you need 8 grams a day. That is very impractical for a pre workout and we are just topping you off. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23844604, http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21195829

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It is a stimulant heavy product and the L-Citrulline is designed to stack with Cannibal Swole's 800mg. It is designed to promote circulatory health; improve cardiovascular health; increases growth hormone during training but not at rest; increases training capacity not be an N.O. product. If you want the full effects of L Citrulline you need an L Critrulline supplements as generally you need 8 grams a day. That is very impractical for a pre workout and we are just topping you off. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23844604, http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21195829
I know it's effects, but even with the 800mg from the other product, that seems like a low dose.

Pure L-citrulline typically needs to be dose at 3-5 grams for the studied benefits to be apparent. So 1.5 grams seems like an awfully small amount, so I'm just wondering what kind of benefit would be seen at that dose.

It does indeed look to be a very high stim product, so I agree with that for sure. I haven't broken down the product or anything, just a glance at the profile.

Ooh, one more, why caffeine malate instead of anhydrous?

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Jim when Ferox is back in stock after re-flavoring do you want to give it the old college try and write a review?
When are you expecting it to be back in stock?

I don't mind giving it a go, although I expect it may be too strong for me stim wise lol.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It should be in stock right at Xmas/New Year time along with the launch of Cannibal Genius and Cannibal Swole.
Genius? What type of product is that expected to be? A focus blend or something similar?

0xygenThief

Awards
So many amazing, banned ingredients. Australia sucks for supplements :(

0xygenThief

Awards
I'm not doubting you. I've ordered items from Jamie before and they arrived fine, and cheap. Good bloke.

Unfortunately, when I was placing a big order from the states through a forwarding service, my housemate ordered some ridiculous test booster that got flagged and confiscated. Now, my name is on the customs watch list and all my international stuff gets searched. It's really very annoying.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Who's the owner? Jamie Lewis, how is he related to the industry? Just a lifter who started a business or is he a competitor in one of the strength sports?

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Profile looks interesting except for the creatine. I wish that was not in there as it's dirt cheap and is just taking up volume. Looking forward to trying this when released.

DevonG

DevonG

Awards
Been reading Chaos and Pain Since '09 and the supplement line has been awaited with much anticipation. They're bringing the fan base over to AM, and that's how I (and I suspect many new faces soon) ended up here. Hopefully will be a good way to centralize all the numerous portals for fans (NSFW blog, SFW blog, CnP shop, Facebook, etc.)

Jaime has provided absolute GOBS of information over the years to readers ranging from training regimes of "ye olde tyme" strongmen and olympic weightlifting teams to diets all over the world and mounds of scientific studies around nutrition, supplements, hormone profiles, and exercises. He's developed a pretty loyal and enthusiastic following (and the record breaking lifts don't hurt either). I'll tag on the review I put on the CnP shop for Ferox here as well, and while I'm certain the "I don't actually represent suchandsuch" is about as easy to swallow sometimes as a frisbee (turns out not that hard given enough butter and anger), I really don't.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Starting first on the taste issue. Yes, it is a workout in itself just to choke the stuff down, but I find that actually adds to the mistique of this being some devil powered voodoo concoction that you choke down before wading into battle like a witcher on stew-roids and bath salts. A concoction that would kill any lesser man.

As for the effectiveness, it most certainly delivers on every promise I've seen made. It's almost hard to notice how well it's working at times as it doesn't come with the body flush, stomach churning, crazy buzz, ADD in a bottle, etc. You just notice after a while you're still hammering the weights after 90 minutes with fervor and intensity like you just started! The sets can just keep coming and you're more likely to deplete every last molecule of glycogen you can have than decide to throw in the towel because you're tired.

I'm by no means a stimulant connoisseur but have tried a decent number of products and I haven't found anything that blasts you out of a cannon like Ferox does without the unpleasant side effects of feeling nauseaus, stir-crazy, or like a colony of fire ants has decided to take up residence under your skin. Fantastic product, and I look forward to more in the future! Expected nothing less from CnP
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

edit: As a PS/update to my review.. Absolutely DO NOT mix Ferox with blue MiO sport in an attempt to make it taste nice.. By some satanic alchemy the resulting flavour is an absolutely perfect recreation of liquid human vomit. I don't exaggerate in the least, pure vomit. I was stunned and more than a little impressed at the perfect mimic. The spectacular effects however, remain undiminished.

Last edited:

jotun

Awards
I see you say you've never had a package not make it to austraila, but have you had any experiences with deliveries to Norway? I'm pretty sure our customs can be even more anally retentive than the austrailian ones. Planning on buying some as a small christmas gift to myself and hopefully get it before the start of the new semester, but I would be pissed if it got confiscated. I'm going to get my hands on some anyways, but would be nice to just get it delivered the easy way.

CNPWayne

CNPWayne

Board Sponsor
Awards
I see you say you've never had a package not make it to austraila, but have you had any experiences with deliveries to Norway? I'm pretty sure our customs can be even more anally retentive than the austrailian ones. Planning on buying some as a small christmas gift to myself and hopefully get it before the start of the new semester, but I would be pissed if it got confiscated. I'm going to get my hands on some anyways, but would be nice to just get it delivered the easy way.
I have sent multiple packages to Norway and nobody has said they have not received it yet. I ship them all as "Multi Vitamins"

CNPWayne

CNPWayne

Board Sponsor
Awards
Been reading Chaos and Pain Since '09 and the supplement line has been awaited with much anticipation. They're bringing the fan base over to AM, and that's how I (and I suspect many new faces soon) ended up here. Hopefully will be a good way to centralize all the numerous portals for fans (NSFW blog, SFW blog, CnP shop, Facebook, etc.)

Jaime has provided absolute GOBS of information over the years to readers ranging from training regimes of "ye olde tyme" strongmen and olympic weightlifting teams to diets all over the world and mounds of scientific studies around nutrition, supplements, hormone profiles, and exercises. He's developed a pretty loyal and enthusiastic following (and the record breaking lifts don't hurt either). I'll tag on the review I put on the CnP shop for Ferox here as well, and while I'm certain the "I don't actually represent suchandsuch" is about as easy to swallow sometimes as a frisbee (turns out not that hard given enough butter and anger), I really don't.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Starting first on the taste issue. Yes, it is a workout in itself just to choke the stuff down, but I find that actually adds to the mistique of this being some devil powered voodoo concoction that you choke down before wading into battle like a witcher on stew-roids and bath salts. A concoction that would kill any lesser man.

As for the effectiveness, it most certainly delivers on every promise I've seen made. It's almost hard to notice how well it's working at times as it doesn't come with the body flush, stomach churning, crazy buzz, ADD in a bottle, etc. You just notice after a while you're still hammering the weights after 90 minutes with fervor and intensity like you just started! The sets can just keep coming and you're more likely to deplete every last molecule of glycogen you can have than decide to throw in the towel because you're tired.

I'm by no means a stimulant connoisseur but have tried a decent number of products and I haven't found anything that blasts you out of a cannon like Ferox does without the unpleasant side effects of feeling nauseaus, stir-crazy, or like a colony of fire ants has decided to take up residence under your skin. Fantastic product, and I look forward to more in the future! Expected nothing less from CnP
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

edit: As a PS/update to my review.. Absolutely DO NOT mix Ferox with blue MiO sport in an attempt to make it taste nice.. By some satanic alchemy the resulting flavour is an absolutely perfect recreation of liquid human vomit. I don't exaggerate in the least, pure vomit. I was stunned and more than a little impressed at the perfect mimic. The spectacular effects however, remain undiminished.
The good news is the two new flavors of Cannibal Ferox (Lemon Ice and Watermelon) taste great! We will be do a contest soon to give some of them away that I have left over.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Heard a lot of good things about your preworkout product, especially in terms of how strong it is in the stim department.

andreaelmeyer

andreaelmeyer

Awards
Maybe this is just me but I don't even feel like I need 30 to 45 minutes for this stuff to kick in. Within 20 minutes of chugging it I feel like throwing or smashing something. Maybe I just have the metabolism of a field mouse, but I like the fact that it doesn't take eons to kick in.

CNPWayne

CNPWayne

Board Sponsor
Awards
Heard a lot of good things about your preworkout product, especially in terms of how strong it is in the stim department.
The power is not is question haha! We had an issue with the taste and are rectifying it now. We will have watermelon and lemon ice coming out around xmas new year time that will taste great! I will have a lot of samples to try around xmas time as well for all of you guys!

CNPWayne

CNPWayne

Board Sponsor
Awards
Maybe this is just me but I don't even feel like I need 30 to 45 minutes for this stuff to kick in. Within 20 minutes of chugging it I feel like throwing or smashing something. Maybe I just have the metabolism of a field mouse, but I like the fact that it doesn't take eons to kick in.
I feel it generally right at about 20 minutes. After about 1.5 hrs I feel almost like a second wind which is pretty amazing!

andreaelmeyer

andreaelmeyer

Awards
Also I would like to note proudly that Ferox fueled an awesome workout for me today. I tried squat to press (behind the neck) and was able to put 135 overhead, and this was the FIRST time I tried the lift! Also my bench press lockout from the bottom, narrow grip is now a max of 180! Not bad for a 153 lb female!

CNPWayne

CNPWayne

Board Sponsor
Awards
Also I would like to note proudly that Ferox fueled an awesome workout for me today. I tried squat to press (behind the neck) and was able to put 135 overhead, and this was the FIRST time I tried the lift! Also my bench press lockout from the bottom, narrow grip is now a max of 180! Not bad for a 153 lb female!
Sometimes you just have to be a badass!!

Rhett67

Awards
Will any of the Cannibal products be available at websites like bodybuilding.com or at major supplement stores?

MadScientistJ

Awards
Loving ferox, the only bad thing about it is I can never stay in the gym long enough. Just curious why there was no beta-alanine in there

CNPWayne

CNPWayne

Board Sponsor
Awards
Loving ferox, the only bad thing about it is I can never stay in the gym long enough. Just curious why there was no beta-alanine in there
There is a study that shows that Beta Alanine and Dendrobium counter balance each other. Also we do not like the tingles and a mega dose is not the proper way to take beta Alanine as the tingles are a symptom of the overdose. The beta alanine study for power showed that you need to take 900mg every 3-4 hours to have the increase to power output.

MadScientistJ

Awards
That's why I buy from you guys because you know your ****. Thanks for holding my hand and walking me through that.