Cannibal Ferox

Page 4 of 4 First ... 234

1. Quote Originally Posted by Justin_p View Post

KINKY!
    Yeah..my biting of kneecaps makes all the chickies wet . Omnomnom.

2. Quote Originally Posted by andreaelmeyer View Post
    Yeah..my biting of kneecaps makes all the chickies wet . Omnomnom.
    You're a lez?

•   

3. Eh. Nothing except I think you fall firmly in the category of, "Oh, I'd hit that..."

4. LMAO well, put on a skirt, some fishnets, a nice blouse and some pigtails, maybe some makeup and we'll see. Then call yourself Justina.
    •   

5. Quote Originally Posted by andreaelmeyer View Post
    LMAO well, put on a skirt, some fishnets, a nice blouse and some pigtails, maybe some makeup and we'll see. Then call yourself Justina.
    HA HA HA HA HA!

I'd prefer to be called Justine...and there's a better chance of you sucking D!!ck than me dressing drag.

6. That is only true because there are some really hot transwomen ut there. I care less for what is attached than for the fact that there is a wanly figure/ person attached to it. For example: if Jessica Biel or Xena warrior princess were trans you can bet I would still pay and arm and a leg just to go down on them. That said, I do SO enjoy munching some nice carpet (or hardwood floor)

7. Eh. Everyone in our age bracket shaves so some carpet is actually a refreshing change of pace as far as I'm concerned.

8. **womanly figure attached

9. Interesting dynamic, Andrea.

10. What in the actual **** just happened here?

11. Sorry, somehow a discussion on Ferox led to carpet munching. I am sure they are related somehow. My bad though. I am just crazy and probably very stimulated from my current cannibal product stack. My bad

12. Wait, you just apologized for hijacking a thread to talk about eating pu$$y???

Shame on you, A&E!

13. Why apologize? I am rock hard right now.

14. Ok then I will never again apologize to all of you dirty dirty sluts. We will all turn the c and p forums into the "red light district" of forums lol

15. Thanks Wayne! Now I got rock hard! Haha

16. btw I have been posting actual reviews in the Review section as well. I will continue to post them here and on the C and P site as I get products. I may wait a few days to see the effects of stuff because I want to give a nice, good, accurate review, but I will write them as soon as possible. Also you know, it has to be a convenient time, you know, times when I am not transformed into a giant tentacle monster and violating people. Typing with tentacles is really a pain in the ass.

17. Quote Originally Posted by CNPWayne View Post
    We have completely changed the flavor and I will actually be sampling it tomorrow. The new flavors will be very drinkable! For the current one mix it in 10 oz of cold water, shake it, and slam it. Then drink some lemonade or something like that.
    Thanks for the sample of Cannibal Ferox. I will be running it as my PWO in about 2 hours all tho the supp facts in the pic above are slightly different than what I have been sent.
    Where would you like me to throw up my review??

18. how long did it take you guys to get yours... I requested mine a few weeks ago?

19. Quote Originally Posted by skinnybones View Post
    Thanks for the sample of Cannibal Ferox. I will be running it as my PWO in about 2 hours all tho the supp facts in the pic above are slightly different than what I have been sent.
    Where would you like me to throw up my review??
    The supplement facts are identical. The scoop size may be different because the flavor was changed the ingredients have not changed at all. They where all converted to MG also.

20. Like , 1 week . It was fast& I live in cali.
    Thanks again cnp

21. I guess I can review as well.

Also, been pimping your **** all over that other website that frowns upon pimping **** that ain't sold there.

22. Quote Originally Posted by andreaelmeyer View Post
    Ok then I will never again apologize to all of you dirty dirty sluts. We will all turn the c and p forums into the "red light district" of forums lol
    bump... because this was a good idea that A&E had

23. Quote Originally Posted by CNPWayne View Post
    I have sent multiple packages to Norway and nobody has said they have not received it yet. I ship them all as "Multi Vitamins"

Hi Wayne, im looking at getting some Ferox amped. Im in Australia & was wondering how delivery to Aus is going these days? Cheers.
  •