Cannibal Ferox

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Genius? What type of product is that expected to be? A focus blend or something similar?
    Jim Check it on here!
    Cannibal Genius


  2. So many amazing, banned ingredients. Australia sucks for supplements
    •   
       


  3. So far we haven't had a package not make it there yet.

  4. I'm not doubting you. I've ordered items from Jamie before and they arrived fine, and cheap. Good bloke.

    Unfortunately, when I was placing a big order from the states through a forwarding service, my housemate ordered some ridiculous test booster that got flagged and confiscated. Now, my name is on the customs watch list and all my international stuff gets searched. It's really very annoying.

  5. Who's the owner? Jamie Lewis, how is he related to the industry? Just a lifter who started a business or is he a competitor in one of the strength sports?
    •   
       


  6. Jamie Lewis (CNPJamie) is an owner and the world record holder at 181lbs without wraps. Wayne Banks (CNPWayne) is an owner and an avid lifter/ Entrepreneur.

  7. Profile looks interesting except for the creatine. I wish that was not in there as it's dirt cheap and is just taking up volume. Looking forward to trying this when released.
    May I suggest using this app to track your bloodwork tests:
    myBloodTracker for IPhone and IPad
    https://appsto.re/us/vvMndb.i

  8. Been reading Chaos and Pain Since '09 and the supplement line has been awaited with much anticipation. They're bringing the fan base over to AM, and that's how I (and I suspect many new faces soon) ended up here. Hopefully will be a good way to centralize all the numerous portals for fans (NSFW blog, SFW blog, CnP shop, Facebook, etc.)

    Jaime has provided absolute GOBS of information over the years to readers ranging from training regimes of "ye olde tyme" strongmen and olympic weightlifting teams to diets all over the world and mounds of scientific studies around nutrition, supplements, hormone profiles, and exercises. He's developed a pretty loyal and enthusiastic following (and the record breaking lifts don't hurt either). I'll tag on the review I put on the CnP shop for Ferox here as well, and while I'm certain the "I don't actually represent suchandsuch" is about as easy to swallow sometimes as a frisbee (turns out not that hard given enough butter and anger), I really don't.

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Starting first on the taste issue. Yes, it is a workout in itself just to choke the stuff down, but I find that actually adds to the mistique of this being some devil powered voodoo concoction that you choke down before wading into battle like a witcher on stew-roids and bath salts. A concoction that would kill any lesser man.

    As for the effectiveness, it most certainly delivers on every promise I've seen made. It's almost hard to notice how well it's working at times as it doesn't come with the body flush, stomach churning, crazy buzz, ADD in a bottle, etc. You just notice after a while you're still hammering the weights after 90 minutes with fervor and intensity like you just started! The sets can just keep coming and you're more likely to deplete every last molecule of glycogen you can have than decide to throw in the towel because you're tired.

    I'm by no means a stimulant connoisseur but have tried a decent number of products and I haven't found anything that blasts you out of a cannon like Ferox does without the unpleasant side effects of feeling nauseaus, stir-crazy, or like a colony of fire ants has decided to take up residence under your skin. Fantastic product, and I look forward to more in the future! Expected nothing less from CnP
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    edit: As a PS/update to my review.. Absolutely DO NOT mix Ferox with blue MiO sport in an attempt to make it taste nice.. By some satanic alchemy the resulting flavour is an absolutely perfect recreation of liquid human vomit. I don't exaggerate in the least, pure vomit. I was stunned and more than a little impressed at the perfect mimic. The spectacular effects however, remain undiminished.
    Last edited by DevonG; 12-09-2013 at 11:59 AM. Reason: update

  9. I see you say you've never had a package not make it to austraila, but have you had any experiences with deliveries to Norway? I'm pretty sure our customs can be even more anally retentive than the austrailian ones. Planning on buying some as a small christmas gift to myself and hopefully get it before the start of the new semester, but I would be pissed if it got confiscated. I'm going to get my hands on some anyways, but would be nice to just get it delivered the easy way.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by jotun View Post
    I see you say you've never had a package not make it to austraila, but have you had any experiences with deliveries to Norway? I'm pretty sure our customs can be even more anally retentive than the austrailian ones. Planning on buying some as a small christmas gift to myself and hopefully get it before the start of the new semester, but I would be pissed if it got confiscated. I'm going to get my hands on some anyways, but would be nice to just get it delivered the easy way.
    I have sent multiple packages to Norway and nobody has said they have not received it yet. I ship them all as "Multi Vitamins"

  11. Quote Originally Posted by DevonG View Post
    Been reading Chaos and Pain Since '09 and the supplement line has been awaited with much anticipation. They're bringing the fan base over to AM, and that's how I (and I suspect many new faces soon) ended up here. Hopefully will be a good way to centralize all the numerous portals for fans (NSFW blog, SFW blog, CnP shop, Facebook, etc.)

    Jaime has provided absolute GOBS of information over the years to readers ranging from training regimes of "ye olde tyme" strongmen and olympic weightlifting teams to diets all over the world and mounds of scientific studies around nutrition, supplements, hormone profiles, and exercises. He's developed a pretty loyal and enthusiastic following (and the record breaking lifts don't hurt either). I'll tag on the review I put on the CnP shop for Ferox here as well, and while I'm certain the "I don't actually represent suchandsuch" is about as easy to swallow sometimes as a frisbee (turns out not that hard given enough butter and anger), I really don't.

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Starting first on the taste issue. Yes, it is a workout in itself just to choke the stuff down, but I find that actually adds to the mistique of this being some devil powered voodoo concoction that you choke down before wading into battle like a witcher on stew-roids and bath salts. A concoction that would kill any lesser man.

    As for the effectiveness, it most certainly delivers on every promise I've seen made. It's almost hard to notice how well it's working at times as it doesn't come with the body flush, stomach churning, crazy buzz, ADD in a bottle, etc. You just notice after a while you're still hammering the weights after 90 minutes with fervor and intensity like you just started! The sets can just keep coming and you're more likely to deplete every last molecule of glycogen you can have than decide to throw in the towel because you're tired.

    I'm by no means a stimulant connoisseur but have tried a decent number of products and I haven't found anything that blasts you out of a cannon like Ferox does without the unpleasant side effects of feeling nauseaus, stir-crazy, or like a colony of fire ants has decided to take up residence under your skin. Fantastic product, and I look forward to more in the future! Expected nothing less from CnP
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    edit: As a PS/update to my review.. Absolutely DO NOT mix Ferox with blue MiO sport in an attempt to make it taste nice.. By some satanic alchemy the resulting flavour is an absolutely perfect recreation of liquid human vomit. I don't exaggerate in the least, pure vomit. I was stunned and more than a little impressed at the perfect mimic. The spectacular effects however, remain undiminished.
    The good news is the two new flavors of Cannibal Ferox (Lemon Ice and Watermelon) taste great! We will be do a contest soon to give some of them away that I have left over.

  12. Heard a lot of good things about your preworkout product, especially in terms of how strong it is in the stim department.

  13. Maybe this is just me but I don't even feel like I need 30 to 45 minutes for this stuff to kick in. Within 20 minutes of chugging it I feel like throwing or smashing something. Maybe I just have the metabolism of a field mouse, but I like the fact that it doesn't take eons to kick in.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    Heard a lot of good things about your preworkout product, especially in terms of how strong it is in the stim department.
    The power is not is question haha! We had an issue with the taste and are rectifying it now. We will have watermelon and lemon ice coming out around xmas new year time that will taste great! I will have a lot of samples to try around xmas time as well for all of you guys!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by andreaelmeyer View Post
    Maybe this is just me but I don't even feel like I need 30 to 45 minutes for this stuff to kick in. Within 20 minutes of chugging it I feel like throwing or smashing something. Maybe I just have the metabolism of a field mouse, but I like the fact that it doesn't take eons to kick in.
    I feel it generally right at about 20 minutes. After about 1.5 hrs I feel almost like a second wind which is pretty amazing!

  16. Also I would like to note proudly that Ferox fueled an awesome workout for me today. I tried squat to press (behind the neck) and was able to put 135 overhead, and this was the FIRST time I tried the lift! Also my bench press lockout from the bottom, narrow grip is now a max of 180! Not bad for a 153 lb female!

  17. Quote Originally Posted by andreaelmeyer View Post
    Also I would like to note proudly that Ferox fueled an awesome workout for me today. I tried squat to press (behind the neck) and was able to put 135 overhead, and this was the FIRST time I tried the lift! Also my bench press lockout from the bottom, narrow grip is now a max of 180! Not bad for a 153 lb female!
    Sometimes you just have to be a badass!!

  18. Will any of the Cannibal products be available at websites like bodybuilding.com or at major supplement stores?

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Rhett67 View Post
    Will any of the Cannibal products be available at websites like bodybuilding.com or at major supplement stores?
    It will be on http://www.nutraplanet.com/ very soon and will be in brick and mortar stores following that!

  20. Quote Originally Posted by CNPWayne View Post
    It will be on http://www.nutraplanet.com/ very soon and will be in brick and mortar stores following that!
    *prays to Krom for locations in Canada - Specifically Edmonton*

  21. Quote Originally Posted by DevonG View Post
    *prays to Krom for locations in Canada - Specifically Edmonton*
    I have a few gyms that want to Carry it there! We will get it worked out! Also we have had no problems shipping to America's Hat AKA Canada.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by CNPWayne View Post
    I have a few gyms that want to Carry it there! We will get it worked out! Also we have had no problems shipping to America's Hat AKA Canada.
    Holy hell that's awesome!

  23. Loving ferox, the only bad thing about it is I can never stay in the gym long enough. Just curious why there was no beta-alanine in there

  24. Quote Originally Posted by MadScientistJ View Post
    Loving ferox, the only bad thing about it is I can never stay in the gym long enough. Just curious why there was no beta-alanine in there
    There is a study that shows that Beta Alanine and Dendrobium counter balance each other. Also we do not like the tingles and a mega dose is not the proper way to take beta Alanine as the tingles are a symptom of the overdose. The beta alanine study for power showed that you need to take 900mg every 3-4 hours to have the increase to power output.

  25. That's why I buy from you guys because you know your ****. Thanks for holding my hand and walking me through that.
  •   

      
     

Log in
Log in