Cannibal Ferox - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Cannibal Ferox

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. New Member
    Stats
    5'4"  153 lbs.

Also I would like to note proudly that Ferox fueled an awesome workout for me today. I tried squat to press (behind the neck) and was able to put 135 overhead, and this was the FIRST time I tried the lift! Also my bench press lockout from the bottom, narrow grip is now a max of 180! Not bad for a 153 lb female!

2. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  225 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by andreaelmeyer View Post
    Also I would like to note proudly that Ferox fueled an awesome workout for me today. I tried squat to press (behind the neck) and was able to put 135 overhead, and this was the FIRST time I tried the lift! Also my bench press lockout from the bottom, narrow grip is now a max of 180! Not bad for a 153 lb female!
    Sometimes you just have to be a badass!!
  3. New Member

Will any of the Cannibal products be available at websites like bodybuilding.com or at major supplement stores?
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  225 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhett67 View Post
    Will any of the Cannibal products be available at websites like bodybuilding.com or at major supplement stores?
    It will be on http://www.nutraplanet.com/ very soon and will be in brick and mortar stores following that!
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by CNPWayne View Post
    It will be on http://www.nutraplanet.com/ very soon and will be in brick and mortar stores following that!
    *prays to Krom for locations in Canada - Specifically Edmonton*
  6. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  225 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DevonG View Post
    *prays to Krom for locations in Canada - Specifically Edmonton*
    I have a few gyms that want to Carry it there! We will get it worked out! Also we have had no problems shipping to America's Hat AKA Canada.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.

I have a few gyms that want to Carry it there! We will get it worked out! Also we have had no problems shipping to America's Hat AKA Canada.
    Holy hell that's awesome!
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  230 lbs.

Loving ferox, the only bad thing about it is I can never stay in the gym long enough. Just curious why there was no beta-alanine in there
  9. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  225 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MadScientistJ View Post
    Loving ferox, the only bad thing about it is I can never stay in the gym long enough. Just curious why there was no beta-alanine in there
    There is a study that shows that Beta Alanine and Dendrobium counter balance each other. Also we do not like the tingles and a mega dose is not the proper way to take beta Alanine as the tingles are a symptom of the overdose. The beta alanine study for power showed that you need to take 900mg every 3-4 hours to have the increase to power output.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  230 lbs.

That's why I buy from you guys because you know your ****. Thanks for holding my hand and walking me through that.
  11. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.

im gonna be selling it out of the trunk of my car
  12. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

There is a study that shows that Beta Alanine and Dendrobium counter balance each other. Also we do not like the tingles and a mega dose is not the proper way to take beta Alanine as the tingles are a symptom of the overdose. The beta alanine study for power showed that you need to take 900mg every 3-4 hours to have the increase to power output.
    What does dendrobium even do? The only dendrobium products I know of that had any kind of extra anything were spiked, yet everyone keeps adding it into things. (mostly for the name recognition with craze, it seems)
  13. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  225 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    What does dendrobium even do? The only dendrobium products I know of that had any kind of extra anything were spiked, yet everyone keeps adding it into things. (mostly for the name recognition with craze, it seems)
    It has been shown to help increase brain functionality due to the process of the increase of N-isopentenyl. It has properties that help it prevent Neuro damage in the brain. It has a stimulant effect that give an uplift to the user. It has been used a long time in china as a herbal medicine similar to that of the ephedra strains.
  14. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

It has been shown to help increase brain functionality due to the process of the increase of N-isopentenyl. It has properties that help it prevent Neuro damage in the brain. It has a stimulant effect that give an uplift to the user. It has been used a long time in china as a herbal medicine similar to that of the ephedra strains.
    Has any of that been shown when administered orally?
  15. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  225 lbs.

Has any of that been shown when administered orally?
    You will have to go and find some of these but they are some studies that I have read.

Chen & Chen (1935), The pharmacological action of dendrobine. The alkaloid of Chin-Shih-Hu. JPET, 55: 319-325
    http://jpet.aspetjournals.org/content/55/3/319.short
    Dendrobine, an antagonist of β-alanine, taurine and of presynaptic inhibition in the frog spinal cord
    Yoshihisa Kudo1, Atsuko Tanaka1, Kiyoyuki Yamada2
    Article first published online: 19 JUL 2012
    DOI: 10.1111/j.1476-5381.1983.tb09424.x
    Hossain (2011), Therapeutic orchids: traditional uses and recent advances — An overview. Fitoterapia, 82: 102-140
  16. New Member

Has anyone had any issues getting ferox (or inferno) into Aus? Customs here aren't real friendly with supplements and i'm looking to order.
  17. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  225 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by yohans301 View Post
    Has anyone had any issues getting ferox (or inferno) into Aus? Customs here aren't real friendly with supplements and i'm looking to order.
    So far we haven't had anything taken and we have shipped 50+ orders there. I mark them as multi Vitamins.
  18. 87f
    Stats
    6'4"  225 lbs.

Oh man the focus and mental clarity from this stuff was amazing. I took a half scoop on an empty stomach and then sat through 4 hours of lecture. Best. Lectures. Ever.
    My only issue with this (aside from rancid hooker taint taste) is that it absolutely nukes my appetite. I found that if I ate too much before lifting I'd spend most of the session trying not to puke.
    It made for the BEST fasting workouts though.
    Stayed a little nauseous for like 6 hours after so it kinda interfered with my daily eating requirements. Aside from the nausea I loved the product though.
  19. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  205 lbs.

It's Frank Gonzalez (owner of Texas Power Concepts) and Marshall White (pro SHW Strongman).

I checked the Facebook and saw the post with the link to AM, so that makes sense. Like I said, I'm just typically suspect of new posters raving about new companies.

I can't see the ingredient label on my phone, but I saw it on the laptop earlier today. What's with the addition of the L-Citrulline in the product? What purpose did it serve at that dose that made it worth adding?
    Marshall and I met at the Olympia this year, and we sponsor his girlfriend. I assume that's how Frank knows of us as well. I'm very well known in powerlifting as I hold the all-time, all-fed total record at 181, raw, so he might know of me/us from that as well.
  20. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  225 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by 87f View Post
    Oh man the focus and mental clarity from this stuff was amazing. I took a half scoop on an empty stomach and then sat through 4 hours of lecture. Best. Lectures. Ever.
    My only issue with this (aside from rancid hooker taint taste) is that it absolutely nukes my appetite. I found that if I ate too much before lifting I'd spend most of the session trying not to puke.
    It made for the BEST fasting workouts though.
    Stayed a little nauseous for like 6 hours after so it kinda interfered with my daily eating requirements. Aside from the nausea I loved the product though.
    The nausea is from that **** flavor. Wait till you try the new flavored stuff! Your stomach will thank you.
  21. Enhanced Body Formulations

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

The nausea is from that **** flavor. Wait till you try the new flavored stuff! Your stomach will thank you.
    When is that? I'm looking to use another pre workout as I've been doubling and tripling my scoops and workout seems to die after about 30-40 min.

So I find my self doing 2 scoops pre workout and one intra with non stim pump prods
    Enhanced Body Formulations Product Educator

For any questions on our products that need a quick response, please email me directly
    EnhancedBodyFormulations@gmail .com
  22. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  225 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    When is that? I'm looking to use another pre workout as I've been doubling and tripling my scoops and workout seems to die after about 30-40 min.

So I find my self doing 2 scoops pre workout and one intra with non stim pump prods
    Send me your address to wbanks@chaosandpain.com and I will send you a sample of the new taste and product.
  23. Enhanced Body Formulations

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Send me your address to wbanks@chaosandpain.com and I will send you a sample of the new taste and product.
    Thanks man I sent over an email
    Enhanced Body Formulations Product Educator

For any questions on our products that need a quick response, please email me directly
    EnhancedBodyFormulations@gmail .com
  24. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I have tried almost every stimed PWO out there and would be interested in trying Cannibal Ferox to see how it compares.
  25. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  225 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    I have tried almost every stimed PWO out there and would be interested in trying Cannibal Ferox to see how it compares.
    Ken did you send me your address?
  26. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Ken did you send me your address?
    Sent, thank you and look forward to it.
  27. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  254 lbs.

Gonna need some before hitting the stage again too!!!
    Name:  JamesMMHH.jpg
Views: 548
Size:  96.6 KB
    Low end brings the heavy... Funk it up
  28. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  225 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bassbastard View Post
    Gonna need some before hitting the stage again too!!!
    Name:  JamesMMHH.jpg
Views: 548
Size:  96.6 KB
    Hell ya!
  29. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  194 lbs.

Hell ya!
    I dunno, Wayne. That doesn't look like Greg Tribbet or Tom Maxwell.
  30. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  254 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Justin_p View Post
    I dunno, Wayne. That doesn't look like Greg Tribbet or Tom Maxwell.
    Would love to the the bassbastard for Hell Yeah... but you got the wrong references there... shoulda mentioned Bob Zilla
    Low end brings the heavy... Funk it up
  31. Diamond Member

Could you ask your formulator to contact me at coop@pescience.com? I would like to voice a concern or two (and in effect, help you).
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  32. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  225 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Could you ask your formulator to contact me at coop@pescience.com? I would like to voice a concern or two (and in effect, help you).
    I sent you an email from wbanks@chaosandpain.com
  33. Diamond Member

I sent you an email from wbanks@chaosandpain.com
    Responded!
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  34. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  325 lbs.

Stuff is legit. I typically mix a serving with half a serving of c4 (to alleviate the taste issue), and down it quick. Definitely the best pre-workout I've tried.
  35. New Member
    Stats
    5'4"  153 lbs.

OK so HERE is my full review of Ferox (I also have one on the C and P site itself from a month or so back) I have yet to try the new re-flavored Ferox (which I will be purchasing this week when the military finally pays me). Every time I have taken Ferox, it literally only take 15 minutes at THE MOST to kick in, at which your focus and motivation are there. The energy just makes me want to kick someone's ass (so instead I just end up lifting heavy ****)... I am a 150 lb chick and thus far, for the past few months I have been spreading the one tub of ferox I had out (it sold out quickly) and been using it for my longest and craziest workouts only -ones typically where I was trying new **** or wanted to break a new PR. It has been a MAJOR kick in the ass for me. It has helped me A) bench 200 lbs with NO spotter (keep in mind again A 150 lb FEMALE-not bad for a year and a half of training), I had been struggling to get my deadlift up past 290...within the past month it has gone up 5 lbs on EVERY back workout I used Ferox for...I am now up to 315! Not bad considering I was struggling around 285 for the better part of a year. My push press went from 135 to 145 in the last month I have been focusing on it. Ferox takes what could be a lackluster workout (due to stress and other **** in my life) and turns it into a great or even fantastic one. I will have to test my BP again soon and hopefully can get a spotter. Nothing but hard work will get you there, but as far as supplements are concerned, if you are running short of motivation a bit, work a hard job and just need a primal kick in the ass, FEROX will do it. As a chick this got me through "THAT TIME OF THE MONTH" when NORMALLY my workouts would have looked like a steaming pile of crap. I work long days at a warehouse and am also an Army reservist, so I work a lot and energy is an issue. I have done many other pre workouts from 1RM to some measly No Xplode....Ferox gets the formula right. I was willing to brave the taste before and I can't wait to try the new flavored..but regardless, I think the results speak for themselves. Try this **** for yourself and see what I mean.
  36. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  212 lbs.

The awesomeness of that review is it is typed like she's stimmed out of her f'ing mind too.

Heh.
  37. New Member
    Stats
    5'4"  153 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by lilspud View Post
    The awesomeness of that review is it is typed like she's stimmed out of her f'ing mind too.

Heh.

Ok you caught me! I totally was coming off of a workout using ferox (I went for ver an hour and a half), and than popped some Inferno to top it all off....lol...ENERGY ****ERS! Makes me type like a tweeker haha.
  38. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  202 lbs.

Just got a tub of Watermelon Ferox.

Still tastes rough, but better than the old "ethanol free gasoline" flavor.

Still makes me feel like I need to throat punch a grizzly bear.

Would recommend, will buy again. Still confused about the abnormally long scoop.
    Bulking to 225, eating pwo straight from the tub... oh yeah and also I'm a banana.
    b245, s275, d365 (885 total/1000 goal)
  39. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  225 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by andreaelmeyer View Post
    OK so HERE is my full review of Ferox (I also have one on the C and P site itself from a month or so back) I have yet to try the new re-flavored Ferox (which I will be purchasing this week when the military finally pays me). Every time I have taken Ferox, it literally only take 15 minutes at THE MOST to kick in, at which your focus and motivation are there. The energy just makes me want to kick someone's ass (so instead I just end up lifting heavy ****)... I am a 150 lb chick and thus far, for the past few months I have been spreading the one tub of ferox I had out (it sold out quickly) and been using it for my longest and craziest workouts only -ones typically where I was trying new **** or wanted to break a new PR. It has been a MAJOR kick in the ass for me. It has helped me A) bench 200 lbs with NO spotter (keep in mind again A 150 lb FEMALE-not bad for a year and a half of training), I had been struggling to get my deadlift up past 290...within the past month it has gone up 5 lbs on EVERY back workout I used Ferox for...I am now up to 315! Not bad considering I was struggling around 285 for the better part of a year. My push press went from 135 to 145 in the last month I have been focusing on it. Ferox takes what could be a lackluster workout (due to stress and other **** in my life) and turns it into a great or even fantastic one. I will have to test my BP again soon and hopefully can get a spotter. Nothing but hard work will get you there, but as far as supplements are concerned, if you are running short of motivation a bit, work a hard job and just need a primal kick in the ass, FEROX will do it. As a chick this got me through "THAT TIME OF THE MONTH" when NORMALLY my workouts would have looked like a steaming pile of crap. I work long days at a warehouse and am also an Army reservist, so I work a lot and energy is an issue. I have done many other pre workouts from 1RM to some measly No Xplode....Ferox gets the formula right. I was willing to brave the taste before and I can't wait to try the new flavored..but regardless, I think the results speak for themselves. Try this **** for yourself and see what I mean.
    HAHA This is amazing!! Andrea I am going to drop a beanie in your order!
  40. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  225 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by djwolford View Post
    Just got a tub of Watermelon Ferox.

Still tastes rough, but better than the old "ethanol free gasoline" flavor.

Still makes me feel like I need to throat punch a grizzly bear.

Would recommend, will buy again. Still confused about the abnormally long scoop.
    DJ there is only so much you can do for flavor. I though they were pretty dam good after the first disaster of nuclear waste and green tea.