Welcome Chaos and Pain!

propho

Awards
  • Established
Welcome! looking forward to seeing what you guys got up your sleeve :)

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Had to google this company as I had no idea who they were. Anyone have experience with their products?

CNPJamie

CNPJamie

Awards
Glad to see you guys aboard here can't wait to see how things go for you.
Thanks! I've actually gt your preworkout sitting on top of my fridge, so the respect is mutual.

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
****ing sweet. Can't wait for this to be more active

SuffolkLifter

SuffolkLifter

Awards
Hi, just joined :)

I used to read Jamies posts over at bodybuilding.com before he started his blog. Game changer for me...

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
Sometimes he uses swear words

Awesome cnp. Been following you on Facebook for quite some time

Steve_ss1

Awards
chaos and pain brought me here!

the blog is awesome and Jamie is a cool guy.

not tried their products as its a bit tricky over in the UK

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have to say, so far Chaos and Pain's forum is kind of weird with random bits of information and random new members chiming in. When is the real content going to start?

bassbastard

bassbastard

Awards
Over here for CnP, and as a n00b, will be browsing for more info.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can you please explain a little more on that?
Let me elaborate as you have me curious:

So who are you guys and what is the primary focus of your company? Is it supplements only or are you guys into training as well? Who are the reps here on AM? How long have you been producing supplements? Do you sponsor any athletes? Do you plan to run promos or logging opportunities? How long have you guys been around? What forums is everyone talking about? Facebook only?

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I've got a talent for spotting the diamond in the rough brands...and my money is on CnP.

Be on the lookout for some sick Chaos and Pain deals on NP :)

CNPWayne

CNPWayne

Board Sponsor
Awards
Let me elaborate as you have me curious:

So who are you guys and what is the primary focus of your company? Is it supplements only or are you guys into training as well? Who are the reps here on AM? How long have you been producing supplements? Do you sponsor any athletes? Do you plan to run promos or logging opportunities? How long have you guys been around? What forums is everyone talking about? Facebook only?
I will get all this banged out tonight for you!!

andreaelmeyer

andreaelmeyer

Awards
Hell yeah! Welcome all! Let us all revel in our love of snatches.

CNPJamie

CNPJamie

Awards
Have to say, so far Chaos and Pain's forum is kind of weird with random bits of information and random new members chiming in. When is the real content going to start?
The forum's for you guys. Th content's all on the site and the blogs.

Justin_p

Justin_p

Awards
By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-orientated, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.
Um...

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
What's with the massive amount of buttdevastation?
The company's supplements are cheap, work really well and they offer full disclosure on ingredients- what more do you want?
The pre-workout is pretty amazing. 5-HTP + acetyl tyrosine is epic, epic combo. I stack most of what is in there anyway, at some point in my day. $40 for 30 servings is cheaper than the vast majority of pre-workouts on the market. I take 5-HTP + tyrosine, a cup of green tea with a fat burner that contains caffeine, PEA and yohimbe, have sublingual B12 and put creatine in my shakes. It works out slightly cheaper obviously but I don't have the convenience of just putting a scoop into a bottle and drinking it

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You guys are going to be fun to have in the forums. Welcome!

jonny26

Awards
chaos and pain brought me here!

the blog is awesome and Jamie is a cool guy.

not tried their products as its a bit tricky over in the UK
Hey dude i'm in the UK and got ferox shipped with no problems. Only took around a week and a half to arrive as well.

anonymous_bur

anonymous_bur

Awards
Um...

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!
wow, I definitely didn't see that. whoops.

also cheers boys and girls, glad to be here, definitely anabolically minded, and that is too a word I just wrote it

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
Hopefully that ferox won't jack my bp like Mr Hyde. I popped a blood vessel in my eye while training on that. Nonetheless I'm stoked to try it.