Welcome Chaos and Pain!
- 12-10-2013, 06:10 AM
What's with the massive amount of buttdevastation?
The company's supplements are cheap, work really well and they offer full disclosure on ingredients- what more do you want?
The pre-workout is pretty amazing. 5-HTP + acetyl tyrosine is epic, epic combo. I stack most of what is in there anyway, at some point in my day. $40 for 30 servings is cheaper than the vast majority of pre-workouts on the market. I take 5-HTP + tyrosine, a cup of green tea with a fat burner that contains caffeine, PEA and yohimbe, have sublingual B12 and put creatine in my shakes. It works out slightly cheaper obviously but I don't have the convenience of just putting a scoop into a bottle and drinking it
- 12-10-2013, 06:12 AM
12-10-2013, 06:15 AM
You guys are going to be fun to have in the forums. Welcome!
May I suggest using this app to track your bloodwork tests:
myBloodTracker for IPhone and IPad
12-10-2013, 10:22 AM
12-12-2013, 02:39 PM
12-15-2013, 09:43 AM
12-16-2013, 12:01 PM
12-18-2013, 10:15 AM
12-18-2013, 12:25 PM
Hopefully that ferox won't jack my bp like Mr Hyde. I popped a blood vessel in my eye while training on that. Nonetheless I'm stoked to try it.
12-19-2013, 05:09 PM
12-20-2013, 10:09 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By statuz in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 03-10-2006, 11:46 AM
- By Reborn019 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 14Last Post: 11-03-2005, 05:41 PM
- By s.norman in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 06-05-2005, 09:57 AM
- By predator124 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 04-08-2005, 09:59 PM
- By Disco'ed in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 05-17-2004, 07:17 PM