Epistane while cutting??

  1. New Member
    simon1982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    89
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    25.25%

    Epistane while cutting??


    Ive never seen a log of anyone taking epistane while trying to cut. Would this be a good idea or no. Was just wondering if it might be good since it would help keep strength up while losing fat and dieting. Any response is appreciated.

  2. Doctor Science
    LakeMountD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    4,251
    Rep Power
    2557
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    93.08%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Definitely would be great for cutting. It isn't a specific leaning agent, but I always stay lean while taking it. What are you running with it?
  3. New Member
    simon1982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    89
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    25.25%

    Well i was going to use MMV2 but the shutdown might be too much for me, i have a bottle of retain 2 by AX, what do you think about combining those 2?
    •   
       

  4. Board Sponsor
    DAdams91982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    7,483
    Rep Power
    1057412
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    58.07%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by simon1982 View Post
    Well i was going to use MMV2 but the shutdown might be too much for me, i have a bottle of retain 2 by AX, what do you think about combining those 2?
    Personally i would save the R2 for after the cycle itself since on cycle Cortisol isnt that much of an issue.

    If grey area isnt an issue for you, I leaned out NICELY with a T4/EPI stack, but I am not advising that unless you have previous expierience with T4, or maybe something like Dicana.

    Adams
    The Historic PES Legend
  5. Professional Member
    neoborn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,406
    Rep Power
    2363
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    47.31%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I can't post threads but I'm sure I have read where people have actually put on like 4lbs of muscle while dropping fat on this kind of cutting / epistane run.

    Good luck!
  6. Advanced Member
    Ninjo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    45
    Posts
    934
    Rep Power
    62823
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    88.64%

    Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    If grey area isnt an issue for you, I leaned out NICELY with a T4/EPI stack, but I am not advising that unless you have previous expierience with T4, or maybe something like Dicana.

    Adams
    I was thinking about Epi with Gaspari's Thermogenic Thyrotabs (similar to Dicana, I think) would make a kick ass leaning out cycle. Either that or a halodrol clone with the TT. I'm a bit apprehensive about the lack of user feedback on the TT though.
  7. Doctor Science
    LakeMountD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    4,251
    Rep Power
    2557
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    93.08%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Yeah any thermogenic will do you some good. If you have never tried X-Force it is a great supplement for you to try and it is cheap. The nice thing about the geranium extract is its impact on norepi levels for a long time. It is also mild enough that you won't be jittery all day. Just split up your dosages, 1-2 in the morning and 1-2 afternoon if you are looking to lean.
  8. Diamond Member
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    10,754
    Rep Power
    774633
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    25.29%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by LakeMountD;
    Yeah any thermogenic will do you some good. If you have never tried X-Force it is a great supplement for you to try and it is cheap. The nice thing about the geranium extract is its impact on norepi levels for a long time. It is also mild enough that you won't be jittery all day. Just split up your dosages, 1-2 in the morning and 1-2 afternoon if you are looking to lean.
    Yep! Besides, the methylxanthines/caffeine in X-Force inhibit adenosine and phosphodiesterase (PDE), two compounds that breakdown norepinephrine. Consequently, these central nervous system stimulants, by inhibiting norepinephrine breakdown, support enhanced and prolonged thermogenesis.
  9. Board Sponsor
    DAdams91982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    7,483
    Rep Power
    1057412
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    58.07%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Yep! Besides, the methylxanthines/caffeine in X-Force inhibit adenosine and phosphodiesterase (PDE), two compounds that breakdown norepinephrine. Consequently, these central nervous system stimulants, by inhibiting norepinephrine breakdown, support enhanced and prolonged thermogenesis.
    I swear Strat... Britannica aint got shlt on you!!!

    Id rep you, but apparently it wont let me yet.

    Adams
    The Historic PES Legend
  10. Board Sponsor
    mmowry's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    43
    Posts
    2,213
    Rep Power
    1603
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    22.2%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    He is a smart cookie!


    Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6
  11. Professional Member
    Grunt76's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  272 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Age
    47
    Posts
    3,131
    Rep Power
    1787
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    22.66%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I'm using X-Force at the moment and it is fantastic for cutting. I have to remind myself to eat. It suppresses my appetite like few other things ever have.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Cutting w/ Epistane: add 1-Test?
    By Chippewa in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-31-2010, 12:12 PM
  2. When cutting...why Hdrol over Epistane?
    By deadikated in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-19-2009, 06:58 PM
  3. Epistane for cutting
    By want2getcut in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-13-2008, 09:57 AM
  4. Epistane cutting cycle
    By pdx89 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-24-2008, 06:21 PM
  5. epistane/havoc while cutting?
    By voodoopump in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-09-2008, 10:47 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in