Reverse Artwork Confirmed - AnabolicMinds.com

Reverse Artwork Confirmed

  1. LakeMountD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    4,251
    Rep Power
    2554

    Reputation

    Reverse Artwork Confirmed


    Just wanted to keep you guys posted on Reverse. TELL US WHAT YOU THINK!


  2. AE14's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,385
    Rep Power
    956431

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    looks awesome, you guys always have great labels
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  3. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,830
    Rep Power
    768794

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    nice!
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
    •   
       

  4. LakeMountD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    4,251
    Rep Power
    2554

    Reputation

    PS- A little birdy told me to tell you guys that liquid gel caps are on their way for most of the new products . Better dissolution, MUCH faster absorption, no worry of sour stomach associated with powdered capsules!
  5. Australian made's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,160
    Rep Power
    4320

    Reputation

    uber cool.
  6. mmowry's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    43
    Posts
    2,213
    Rep Power
    1599

    Reputation

    [QUOTE=LakeMountD;1385616]PS- A little birdy told me to tell you guys that liquid gel caps are on their way for most of the new products . Better dissolution, MUCH faster absorption, no worry of sour stomach associated with powdered capsules![/QUOTE]

    That will be a plus as I take too much stuff on an emty stomach at 1 time.


    Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6
  7. Iron Lungz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    38
    Posts
    5,785
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Not being a d!ck (on purpose), but I'm not a fan of fancy/cool bottles per say. I want quality and effectiveness. The bottle will not give me gains/benefits, but I'm sure the price is higher with the pimped labels.

    I am, however, looking very forward to this product... So PLEASE get it out ASAP!
  8. AE14's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,385
    Rep Power
    956431

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by LakeMountD View Post
    PS- A little birdy told me to tell you guys that liquid gel caps are on their way for most of the new products . Better dissolution, MUCH faster absorption, no worry of sour stomach associated with powdered capsules!
    ooh that gave me a little smile
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  9. Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,008
    Rep Power
    917970

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    That looks awesome.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  10. LakeMountD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    4,251
    Rep Power
    2554

    Reputation

    [QUOTE=mmowry;1385795]
    Quote Originally Posted by LakeMountD View Post
    PS- A little birdy told me to tell you guys that liquid gel caps are on their way for most of the new products . Better dissolution, MUCH faster absorption, no worry of sour stomach associated with powdered capsules![/QUOTE]

    That will be a plus as I take too much stuff on an emty stomach at 1 time.
    Man me too and it ALWAYS gives me a sour stomach. It is the worst with the stims.
  11. Jayhawkk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    39
    Posts
    12,790
    Rep Power
    11679

    Reputation

    Per se

    /exits
  12. LMR
    LMR's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    58
    Rep Power
    107

    Reputation

    All these products look great. I think we did a good job using the company that makes these labels. Now we have to work on getting these into a supp chain LakeMountD
  13. jmh80's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    34
    Posts
    8,110
    Rep Power
    9661

    Reputation

    Get this sh*t out NOW Lake!!!!

    We all need this stuff.
  14. TripDog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    10,084
    Rep Power
    5550

    Reputation

    You guys have a sick design scheme going. The old website where you sold the "tropins" was perhaps the coolest website I ever saw...very metroid prime like.
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  15. Ev52's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,334
    Rep Power
    33134

    Reputation

    looks great, what if you some how reversed the lettering or maybe just flipped the r. Trying to go on the theme of "reverse."

    P.S. I hope that made since
  16. Rx Lift's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    258
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by LakeMountD View Post
    PS- A little birdy told me to tell you guys that liquid gel caps are on their way for most of the new products . Better dissolution, MUCH faster absorption, no worry of sour stomach associated with powdered capsules!
    How are they any better then using powdered capsules? The pharmaceutical industry uses powdered capsules for a reason. Having liquid capsules really does nothing at all to improve dissolution or delivery, infact there is more of a mess associated with it because a lot of times they break open in the bottle. Many of the companies that sell liquid capsules have had this problem! Plus we as the consumer end up paying more for the product.. which sucks even more!!
  17. jmh80's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    34
    Posts
    8,110
    Rep Power
    9661

    Reputation

    Dunno about a lot of times liquid caps being broken.

    I've used 3 bottles of various seasamin supps - never have had a broken cap. I used some fat burner that had liquid caps - no broken ones.

    That said, I used Fuze by Primaforce - that was a nasty mess.
  18. Rx Lift's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    258
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by jmh80 View Post
    Dunno about a lot of times liquid caps being broken.

    I've used 3 bottles of various seasamin supps - never have had a broken cap. I used some fat burner that had liquid caps - no broken ones.

    That said, I used Fuze by Primaforce - that was a nasty mess.
    Sesamin is usually a softgel, those are sturdy. I've used avant's, primaforce and man sports sesamin products and those were all softgels.

    But i am pretty sure Fuze was a liquid capsule, similar to what IBE is going to put out
  19. TripDog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    10,084
    Rep Power
    5550

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Rx Lift View Post
    How are they any better then using powdered capsules? The pharmaceutical industry uses powdered capsules for a reason. Having liquid capsules really does nothing at all to improve dissolution or delivery, infact there is more of a mess associated with it because a lot of times they break open in the bottle. Many of the companies that sell liquid capsules have had this problem! Plus we as the consumer end up paying more for the product.. which sucks even more!!
    Hmmmmm, this is very true.
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  20. Cellardude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    4,348
    Rep Power
    32270

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Rx Lift View Post
    Sesamin is usually a softgel, those are sturdy. I've used avant's, primaforce and man sports sesamin products and those were all softgels.

    But i am pretty sure Fuze was a liquid capsule, similar to what IBE is going to put out
    primaforce/sciviation was just a capsule with the oil inside. LOTS of my caps seemed to break.
  21. Rx Lift's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    258
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Cellardude View Post
    primaforce/sciviation was just a capsule with the oil inside. LOTS of my caps seemed to break.
    We can see when the actual product comes out what it is.. a softgel which is completely encased or an oil filled capsule similar to the primaforce fuze. Based on what all of the reps have been saying for the past 2-3 months I would bet on it being just like the primaforce product.
  22. RWoods's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    83

    Reputation

    Thumbs up


    Very Nice Label!

    i like how all our labels are very uniform and look professional as such, but at the same time each product has its own unique variation
  23. LMR
    LMR's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    58
    Rep Power
    107

    Reputation

    I dont mind powder over liquid caps. Assumingly we'll do what needs to be done to make the product better. If the caps break open, which I think they will, we'll reverse back. Pun totally intended...lol
  24. Rx Lift's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    258
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    LMD.. anything to say regarding the liquid caps?
  25. radaruckus's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  140 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    135
    Rep Power
    163

    Reputation

    I'm not too familiar with liquid capsule technology but I have seen a new form called a caplique that is sealed. They are being used for Krill oil supplements. Supposedly it limits the exposure to air and therefore not get rancid. Again, I don't know whether these are true claims but it seems interesting.
  26. LakeMountD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    4,251
    Rep Power
    2554

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Rx Lift View Post
    How are they any better then using powdered capsules? The pharmaceutical industry uses powdered capsules for a reason. Having liquid capsules really does nothing at all to improve dissolution or delivery, infact there is more of a mess associated with it because a lot of times they break open in the bottle. Many of the companies that sell liquid capsules have had this problem! Plus we as the consumer end up paying more for the product.. which sucks even more!!
    The pharmaceutical uses it due to cost production reasons. You know how much easier it is to make a powdered capsule? They are technically just as effective long term because they do dissolve eventually. Liquid caps, however, give quicker absorption, better for energy type of products, and are definitely better when taken on an empty stomach as they tend to not hit just one part of the stomach where it can cause upset while it dissolves from the outside to the inside. I have noticed a marked difference with liquid caps when taking on empty stomach. They are far less susceptible to moisture also. If you open some powdered capsules you can see moisture has entered them because they aren't fully sealed.
  27. Rx Lift's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    258
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by LakeMountD View Post
    The pharmaceutical uses it due to cost production reasons. You know how much easier it is to make a powdered capsule? They are technically just as effective long term because they do dissolve eventually. Liquid caps, however, give quicker absorption, better for energy type of products, and are definitely better when taken on an empty stomach as they tend to not hit just one part of the stomach where it can cause upset while it dissolves from the outside to the inside. I have noticed a marked difference with liquid caps when taking on empty stomach. They are far less susceptible to moisture also. If you open some powdered capsules you can see moisture has entered them because they aren't fully sealed.
    It has nothing to do with cost of production. I work in the pharmaceutical industry. There is just no benefit what so ever of using a liquid capsule over a standard capsule. You guys may be doing it for marketing reasons but the truth is we as the consumer have to pay more for something that is absolutely useless.

    And your arguement on "hitting different parts of the stomach" makes no sense as well.
  28. LakeMountD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    4,251
    Rep Power
    2554

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Rx Lift View Post
    It has nothing to do with cost of production. I work in the pharmaceutical industry. There is just no benefit what so ever of using a liquid capsule over a standard capsule. You guys may be doing it for marketing reasons but the truth is we as the consumer have to pay more for something that is absolutely useless.

    And your arguement on "hitting different parts of the stomach" makes no sense as well.
    Considering Pfizer just bought out a few larger liquid capsuling companies I see that there IS value in it.

    I have personally felt the difference between liquid and solid when taking on an empty stomach.
  29. RenegadeRows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    8,669
    Rep Power
    191394

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Thats sweet
  30. Grunt76's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  272 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Age
    47
    Posts
    3,131
    Rep Power
    1783

    Reputation

    I agree, there is a difference between liquid and powder capsules. Not for all actives of course, but there is one.
  31. Rx Lift's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    258
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by LakeMountD View Post
    Considering Pfizer just bought out a few larger liquid capsuling companies I see that there IS value in it.

    I have personally felt the difference between liquid and solid when taking on an empty stomach.
    There is value in it, only if the formula needs it. Some products require a special carrier for proper delivery. Unless you can post up evidence when you release your products as to why the ingredients require a delivery system (which we all know they do not) I will stand by my statement that it is useless..

    And Pfizer owns Capsugel so of course they would want to invest in capsule filling companies.. but it has nothing to do with them wanting to create delivery systems with liquid capsules for prescription drugs. Unlike the nutrition industry, the pharmaceutical industry requires approval on their products, and no way would they be able to do that using BS "delivery systems" like you guys are about to do.
  32. neoborn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,406
    Rep Power
    2360

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Ev52 View Post
    looks great, what if you some how reversed the lettering or maybe just flipped the r. Trying to go on the theme of "reverse."

    P.S. I hope that made since
    This I wholeheartedly agree with. This is what I would do.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Confirmed next cycle
    By robxxxxxx69 in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-01-2011, 02:34 AM
  2. okay so confirmed next cycle what u guys think
    By robxxxxxx69 in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-05-2011, 09:50 PM
  3. -- Florian Vs Gomi Confirmed UFN 21--
    By VolcomX311 in forum MMA
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-05-2010, 12:03 PM
  4. Rashad vs Thiago at UFC 108 Quasi-Confirmed
    By VolcomX311 in forum MMA
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-06-2009, 02:48 PM
  5. Shogun vs Machida Confirmed for UFC 76
    By Alexander in forum MMA
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 07-28-2007, 04:26 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in