Running Epistane

1. Registered User
    Answers

Running Epistane

I read a lot of logs of Epistane pulse cycles some months ago and was frequently tempted to try it, but preferred to wait to see the longer run results - the main reason being that I prefer not to have to rely on a SERM for PCT.

So now I'm considering trying a pulse cycle myself. Can someone give me some feedback on my proposed plan:

34 year old male. 15 years training experience, but never used a prohormone product before.

I plan to pulse 3x per week, for total of 4 weeks.

Dose - 30mg dose; perhaps up to 40mg in the final couple of weeks.

On Cycle Supplements:

Anabolic Innovations Cycle Support (should I only use this on the days I'm not pulsing Epistane?)

ALRI Restore or 6-OXO on the days I'm not pulsing the Epistane.

PCT

Restore or 6-OXO or Axis Labs Hypertest - any preferences here?

Retain or Lean Extreme

How does this look? It's a short, not high-dosed pulse cycle and thus my understanding is that the style of PCT I have outlined should be appropriate rather than SERM based PCT.

I'd appreciate any feedback, as I'm still at the planning stage and can change the strategy around advice received.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Answers

I am in the exact same situation but am 39 years old. I am a little worried about not using a SERM after what I have heard plus I don't even know where to start in finding the damn stuff.

Is there really any big disadvantage to not using tamoxifen citrate or something of the like? I am in the natural health supplement business and am a little wary of some of the risks in screwing with your hormone levels as I don't always have the time to pay attention to the details.
  3. Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  260 lbs.
    Answers

You can get away with an AI and test boosters after an 8 wk pulse IMHO.Pulsing 3X/wk is the safest manner also.The less time your hormone levels are fluxuating the better.

The plan looks good.Ill be going to a pulse in a month or so ,then do a light pct and go into an Epi run (Im not advising this Im just telling you all what Im doing )

If possible a serm is always best though but not necessary after a pulse.Best of luck!

Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-26-2011, 11:35 AM
  2. Running Epistane
    By stanggt08 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-26-2011, 02:30 AM
  3. Running Epistane at 50-60mg?
    By onekickkawi in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 01-15-2010, 06:10 PM