Where's the acetyl resveratrol

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.17%

Where's the acetyl resveratrol

How's it coming along? Really looking forward to this. I would love to beta test

2. Doctor Science
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.84%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by unitas27 View Post
    How's it coming along? Really looking forward to this. I would love to beta test
    We are closer than you may think :-D. I will post a thread for beta testers very soon.

This stuff is looking amazing!
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.45%

I would hate to be a tester for this
    ^^Reverse psychology
    Muscle Pharm Rep
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.07%

Quote Originally Posted by pmiller383 View Post
    I would hate to be a tester for this
    ^^Reverse psychology
    You and me both brotha... so yea can't wait!
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.11%

Acetyl Res? Cool. I say okay and yesplease. babababaump for more info..
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.92%

is it only for PCT or can be used alone ?
  7. Doctor Science
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.84%

Quote Originally Posted by thahotboy View Post
    is it only for PCT or can be used alone ?
    We are marketing it as a standalone but don't get me wrong it is going to be a magnificent addition to any PCT.

We purposely didn't add any other ingredients to the formula in order to make it more versatile.
  8. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.64%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

i'm itching on this too, just to save me some $ over the cost of taking 1g of resveratrol a day. I think its around $2 a day which irritates me.
  9. Doctor Science
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.84%

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    i'm itching on this too, just to save me some $ over the cost of taking 1g of resveratrol a day. I think its around $2 a day which irritates me.
    Yeah, Resveratrol is expensive right now and the bioavailability just isn't there. I see the price coming down a lot over the next couple of years though which is a great thing.

You should see how amazing this stuff is though in the most recent studies.
  10. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.64%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Oh I know, thats why i'm willing to spend $2 a day to take a high dose to get some oral availability
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.07%

Looking forward to trying this also, Anyone else get sleepy after taking resveratrol, if so just wondering what might cause this.
  12. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.44%

I thought I was the only one. it makes sleepy, But it does not do that to my wife. Do you take the 50% herb or the 99% pure extract? the 50% will do that more then the pure 99% powder.

Quote Originally Posted by morigu View Post
    Looking forward to trying this also, Anyone else get sleepy after taking resveratrol, if so just wondering what might cause this.
  13. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.07%

Quote Originally Posted by IBE View Post
    I thought I was the only one. it makes sleepy, But it does not do that to my wife. Do you take the 50% herb or the 99% pure extract? the 50% will do that more then the pure 99% powder.
    Honestly, not sure what percentage in product I was taking.
    I have noticed high doses of pycnogenol have the same effect. I'm kinda screwy though, things that are supposed to make me sleepy usually don't work for me, melatonin = speed for me etc.
  14. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.84%

I"m almost the same way. Caffeine does nothing but make me tired. I drink something with expresso and i damn near drop into a coma.

On a side note I can't wait for this one to come out. WIth an increase in bioavailability and a drop in price I think a lot more bb's will venture into using this for PCT.
  15. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.7%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by jminis View Post
    On a side note I can't wait for this one to come out. WIth an increase in bioavailability and a drop in price I think a lot more bb's will venture into using this for PCT.
    Yea looks like a solid addition to the supplement world.
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  16. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.1%

Thats a good question, where the hell is the Acetyl-Resveratrol?
  17. Doctor Science
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.84%

Quote Originally Posted by Rx Lift View Post
    Thats a good question, where the hell is the Acetyl-Resveratrol?
    Waiting on labels to print, don't you worry, it's coming! We might be doing a pre sale soon.
  18. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.83%

Im quite excited also.For pct and general health this will be a VERY welcome addition to my supplement tackle box!

Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6
  19. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.07%

As Austin would say "Yeah Baby.......Yeah!"
  20. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.45%

If you were going to use Resveratrol in a PCT how would the dosing be compared to just using it ed as a staple for general health?
    Muscle Pharm Rep
  21. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.17%

This is just speculation based on various opinions I've read, but i believe health benefits are seen with a low dose, such as 250 mg of trans-resveratrol daily. I myself haven't noticed much with such a low dose, but in the long-term it should be very beneficial as an anti-cancer/ anti-aging supplement.

For PCT, I was taking 1 gram daily of 98& trans-resveratrol with piperine for more bioavailabilty. I definately had more stamina and I could feel a marked improvment with libido after two weeks. I also dropped some boday fat, which was a nice side effect.

Honestly, you will want to exceed 1 gram dialy of the 98& resveratrol or 2 grams of the 50% extract for a good PCT.

With Ibe's new acetylated product coming, dosage can be smaller with much better bioavailabily. This is what I have been waiting for.

Hope that helps.
  22. Doctor Science
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.84%

Quote Originally Posted by unitas27 View Post
    This is just speculation based on various opinions I've read, but i believe health benefits are seen with a low dose, such as 250 mg of trans-resveratrol daily. I myself haven't noticed much with such a low dose, but in the long-term it should be very beneficial as an anti-cancer/ anti-aging supplement.

For PCT, I was taking 1 gram daily of 98& trans-resveratrol with piperine for more bioavailabilty. I definately had more stamina and I could feel a marked improvment with libido after two weeks. I also dropped some boday fat, which was a nice side effect.

Honestly, you will want to exceed 1 gram dialy of the 98& resveratrol or 2 grams of the 50% extract for a good PCT.

With Ibe's new acetylated product coming, dosage can be smaller with much better bioavailabily. This is what I have been waiting for.

Hope that helps.
    This is very speculative. You can't go off of "oral dosages" because not only are they different for everyone but they differ depending on other substances that are taken along side it. The only true way to see whether something would work in the body is to know the molar amounts of it in that specific tissue. Studies go off of the molar quantities to gauge effectiveness. For instance some actions of resveratrol are effective in the 5 uM range while some are 10 times that. There are limited studies that state the molar quantities in tissues after specific orally administered dosages. It is also a little different for rats and humans which is why it is hard to take a lot away from that. What I can say is that the health benefits of resveratrol are very clearly stated and that this really could be the next big thing for big pharma.
  23. Ron Paul... phuck yeah!
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.44%

I don't know if Acetyl-Resveratrol is de-acetylated in vivo. I'd want to be certain that it is and activates SIRT1, among others. Sinclair's studies have shown that any deviation from the OH at the 4-position negated SIRT1 activity.
    Last edited by riskarb; 04-29-2008 at 11:30 PM.
  24. Ron Paul... phuck yeah!
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.44%

Quote Originally Posted by LakeMountD View Post
    Yeah, Resveratrol is expensive right now and the bioavailability just isn't there. I see the price coming down a lot over the next couple of years though which is a great thing.

You should see how amazing this stuff is though in the most recent studies.

You're confusing bioavailbility and conjugation. Plasma spikes are considerable, but it is quickly conjugated in the liver.
  25. Doctor Science
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.84%

Quote Originally Posted by riskarb View Post
    You're confusing bioavailbility and conjugation. Plasma spikes are considerable, but it is quickly conjugated in the liver.
    No I am not confusing them. Bioavailability is used to describe the fraction of an administered dose of unchanged drug that reaches the systemic circulation (def. straight from text). With that being said conjugation is simply the act of changing the molecule. Therefore when the more conjugation taking place the less bioavailability of the compound that is being administered. The quicker you make it through the first pass of the liver the better. We are hoping that due to the increased lipophilicity that the compound will absorb fast enough that it can reach systemic circulation in larger amounts than regular resveratrol. Esterase and other enzymes will still degrade it but it is also possible that it gets degraded back into trans-resveratrol (trihydroxy form) after first pass. There are actually a lot of pharmaceutical companies attempting to do the same thing.

As for SIRT1 activation I have seen conflicting studies on it and at this point there just isn't enough information to say for sure that it is the only thing that is needed (4'-hydroxy). Plus, resveratrol has countless benefits that extend WELL beyond SIRT1 activation. In fact there are hundreds.
  26. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.89%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

This is something that I am going to have to try.
  27. Ron Paul... phuck yeah!
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.44%

A plasma spike is seen prior to first pass. Is it bioavailable?

Sirtis had access to acetyl-resv and passed on it. As you know, there is virtually no in vitro activity with the acetyl form. Also, the acetyl is an NCE and therefore is not a natural product, rendering legal issues related to its sale.
  28. Doctor Science
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.84%

Sirtis had access to acetyl-resv and passed on it. As you know, there is virtually no in vitro activity with the acetyl form. Also, the acetyl is an NCE and therefore is not a natural product, rendering legal issues related to its sale.
    Honestly, I do not trust any of the in vitro studies. If you read through most of the in vitro studies, they come to find that action in the body is completely different. You are isolating the molecule from the rest of the body. For instance they will culture intestinal cells and then add resveratrol. This is a very small system and does not take into account the many other cell types and millions of enzymes. There are limited in vivo studies, yes, but we are just going by the research we have done. They passed on acetyl resveratrol not because it doesn't work but because the application they are using it for had better options. For instance, anti-tumor properties. Acetyl Resveratrol had anti-tumor properties slightly higher than regular Res, but trimethoxy res had anti-tumor properties 10 times higher than regular res. However, trimethoxy res had absolutely no antioxidant effects. You have to find a middle ground.
  29. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.44%

Passed it on show me the research and also you are referring to the 4-acetyl not tri-acetyl and also yes tri-acetylreveratrol is found in food. the 4-acetyl is not..nuff said.

30. Ron Paul... phuck yeah!
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.44%

Quote Originally Posted by LakeMountD View Post
    Honestly, I do not trust any of the in vitro studies.
    Don't trust it, why is that? It's likely cleaved intracellularly and active in vivo, but you don't have the data.
  31. Ron Paul... phuck yeah!
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.44%

Passed it on show me the research and also you are referring to the 4-acetyl not tri-acetyl and also yes tri-acetylreveratrol is found in food. the 4-acetyl is not..nuff said.
    My brother's fund was a seed/mezz investor in Sirtis. Are you suggesting that 501 is the tri-acetyl? Show you? A shame you're not privy to the data. 501 is not the tri-acetyl. It's micronized resveratrol in HPMC and DOSS.
  32. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.44%

Are you even from this country? what the heck are you talking about? where in any of mine or LMD did we say anything about 501. stop putting words in my month. I suggest you back off before things get ugly.

My brother's fund was a seed/mezz investor in Sirtis. Are you suggesting that 501 is the tri-acetyl? Show you? A shame you're not privy to the data. 501 is not the tri-acetyl. It's micronized resveratrol in HPMC and DOSS.
  33. Ron Paul... phuck yeah!
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.44%

Are you even from this country? what the heck are you talking about? where in any of mine or LMD did we say anything about 501. stop putting words in my month. I suggest you back off before things get ugly.
    "Passed it on show me the research" Which is nearly indecipherable, but I mentioned that Sirtis passed on the acetyl.

SIRTIS and SRT-501 you phucking twit. Sirtis owns the data on the acetyl and they passed in favor of 501. I don't expect you to understand what you're attempting to bring to market. It's not as though you've phucked up before...

tren or epi, which is it?
    Last edited by riskarb; 04-30-2008 at 04:37 PM.
  34. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.44%

attempting to bring to the market? I am bringing to the market, I know what 501 is jack ass but what the heck does that have to do with my product? I asked you to back what you are trying to say but instead you come back and call me twit? Do you know who you are dealing with? Did'nt I warn you to back off? don't come on my forum and try to start sh*t me buddy. where is that research I ask one more time?

"Passed it on show me the research" Which is nearly indecipherable, but I mentioned that Sirtis passed on the acetyl.

SIRTIS and SRT-501 you phucking twit. Sirtis owns the data on the acetyl and they passed in favor of 501. I don't expect you to understand what you're attempting to bring to market. It's not as though you've phucked up before...

tren or epi, which is it?
  35. Ron Paul... phuck yeah!
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.44%

attempting to bring to the market? I am bringing to the market, I know what 501 is jack ass but what the heck does that have to do with my product? I asked you to back what you are trying to say but instead you come back and call me twit? Do you know who you are dealing with? Did'nt I warn you to back off? don't come on my forum and try to start sh*t me buddy. where is that research I ask one more time?
    Or what, another internet threat? You're woefully out of your depth. Please hold the trenbolone in your tri-acetyl product. The fact that you can't get the data proves how pathetically small-time you are. I have no interest in showing you sh^t.
  36. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.44%

I knew you did'nt know what you were talking about. you showed your motive by not being an aldult and keeping it science but instead you call me a twit and bring up epi. it was nice chatting with you now come back and see us you here.

Or what, another internet threat? You're woefully out of your depth. Please hold the trenbolone in your tri-acetyl product. The fact that you can't get the data proves how pathetically small-time you are. I have no interest in showing you sh^t.
  37. Ron Paul... phuck yeah!
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.44%

I knew you did'nt know what you were talking about. you showed your motive by not being an aldult and keeping it science but instead you call me a twit and bring up epi. it was nice chatting with you now come back and see us you here.
    My apologies for the "twit" comment. It was a typo; I meant to type "twat"
  38. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.44%

Twit sounds better but what the hell is twat?

My apologies for the "twit" comment. It was a typo; I meant to type "twat"
  39. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.07%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

I don't know what the hell Riskarb is even talking about...
    Freedom means nothing here.
  40. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.83%

Riskarb is it necessary to come in our forum and start this kind of childish stuff....now come on.If I came to your house and started crap with you wouldnt you get offended.If you say no I must call you a liar as weve just seen how easily you resort to acting rude.

Luckily youre privy to this "top secret info" so that you can use it to act up? By the sounds of it youre just following others peoples MO.

So please if you have these studies and not just second hand info post them.If not please just back off.Thank you.

Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6

Similar Forum Threads

1. trans Resveratrol vs Resveratrol
    By qwerty33 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-03-2009, 05:07 PM
  2. resveratrol or TRANS-resveratrol
    By poison in forum Supplements
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 07-07-2008, 11:10 PM
  3. Trans-Resveratrol and Resveratrol
    By weakestlink in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-29-2008, 12:21 AM
  4. trans-resveratrol = resveratrol????
    By mooch2321 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-09-2008, 08:54 PM
  5. resveratrol amount of trans-resveratrol?
    By rkretz in forum Custom Capsule
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-19-2007, 03:10 AM