Where's the acetyl resveratrol

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How's it coming along? Really looking forward to this. I would love to beta test :)

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
How's it coming along? Really looking forward to this. I would love to beta test :)
We are closer than you may think :-D. I will post a thread for beta testers very soon.

This stuff is looking amazing!

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
I would hate to be a tester for this
^^Reverse psychology

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Acetyl Res? Cool. I say okay and yesplease. babababaump for more info..

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
is it only for PCT or can be used alone ?
We are marketing it as a standalone but don't get me wrong it is going to be a magnificent addition to any PCT. :)

We purposely didn't add any other ingredients to the formula in order to make it more versatile.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i'm itching on this too, just to save me some $ over the cost of taking 1g of resveratrol a day. I think its around $2 a day which irritates me.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
i'm itching on this too, just to save me some $ over the cost of taking 1g of resveratrol a day. I think its around $2 a day which irritates me.
Yeah, Resveratrol is expensive right now and the bioavailability just isn't there. I see the price coming down a lot over the next couple of years though which is a great thing.

You should see how amazing this stuff is though in the most recent studies.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh I know, thats why i'm willing to spend $2 a day to take a high dose to get some oral availability :D

morigu

Awards
Looking forward to trying this also, Anyone else get sleepy after taking resveratrol, if so just wondering what might cause this.

IBE

IBE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I thought I was the only one. it makes sleepy, But it does not do that to my wife. Do you take the 50% herb or the 99% pure extract? the 50% will do that more then the pure 99% powder.

Looking forward to trying this also, Anyone else get sleepy after taking resveratrol, if so just wondering what might cause this.

morigu

Awards
I thought I was the only one. it makes sleepy, But it does not do that to my wife. Do you take the 50% herb or the 99% pure extract? the 50% will do that more then the pure 99% powder.
Honestly, not sure what percentage in product I was taking.
I have noticed high doses of pycnogenol have the same effect. I'm kinda screwy though, things that are supposed to make me sleepy usually don't work for me, melatonin = speed for me etc.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
I"m almost the same way. Caffeine does nothing but make me tired. I drink something with expresso and i damn near drop into a coma.

On a side note I can't wait for this one to come out. WIth an increase in bioavailability and a drop in price I think a lot more bb's will venture into using this for PCT.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
On a side note I can't wait for this one to come out. WIth an increase in bioavailability and a drop in price I think a lot more bb's will venture into using this for PCT.
Yea looks like a solid addition to the supplement world.

Rx Lift

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thats a good question, where the hell is the Acetyl-Resveratrol?

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Im quite excited also.For pct and general health this will be a VERY welcome addition to my supplement tackle box! :D

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
As Austin would say "Yeah Baby.......Yeah!"

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
If you were going to use Resveratrol in a PCT how would the dosing be compared to just using it ed as a staple for general health?

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is just speculation based on various opinions I've read, but i believe health benefits are seen with a low dose, such as 250 mg of trans-resveratrol daily. I myself haven't noticed much with such a low dose, but in the long-term it should be very beneficial as an anti-cancer/ anti-aging supplement.

For PCT, I was taking 1 gram daily of 98& trans-resveratrol with piperine for more bioavailabilty. I definately had more stamina and I could feel a marked improvment with libido after two weeks. I also dropped some boday fat, which was a nice side effect.

Honestly, you will want to exceed 1 gram dialy of the 98& resveratrol or 2 grams of the 50% extract for a good PCT.

With Ibe's new acetylated product coming, dosage can be smaller with much better bioavailabily. This is what I have been waiting for.

Hope that helps.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
This is just speculation based on various opinions I've read, but i believe health benefits are seen with a low dose, such as 250 mg of trans-resveratrol daily. I myself haven't noticed much with such a low dose, but in the long-term it should be very beneficial as an anti-cancer/ anti-aging supplement.

For PCT, I was taking 1 gram daily of 98& trans-resveratrol with piperine for more bioavailabilty. I definately had more stamina and I could feel a marked improvment with libido after two weeks. I also dropped some boday fat, which was a nice side effect.

Honestly, you will want to exceed 1 gram dialy of the 98& resveratrol or 2 grams of the 50% extract for a good PCT.

With Ibe's new acetylated product coming, dosage can be smaller with much better bioavailabily. This is what I have been waiting for.

Hope that helps.
This is very speculative. You can't go off of "oral dosages" because not only are they different for everyone but they differ depending on other substances that are taken along side it. The only true way to see whether something would work in the body is to know the molar amounts of it in that specific tissue. Studies go off of the molar quantities to gauge effectiveness. For instance some actions of resveratrol are effective in the 5 uM range while some are 10 times that. There are limited studies that state the molar quantities in tissues after specific orally administered dosages. It is also a little different for rats and humans which is why it is hard to take a lot away from that. What I can say is that the health benefits of resveratrol are very clearly stated and that this really could be the next big thing for big pharma.

riskarb

riskarb

Ron Paul... phuck yeah!
Awards
  • Established
I don't know if Acetyl-Resveratrol is de-acetylated in vivo. I'd want to be certain that it is and activates SIRT1, among others. Sinclair's studies have shown that any deviation from the OH at the 4-position negated SIRT1 activity.

Last edited:
riskarb

riskarb

Ron Paul... phuck yeah!
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, Resveratrol is expensive right now and the bioavailability just isn't there. I see the price coming down a lot over the next couple of years though which is a great thing.

You should see how amazing this stuff is though in the most recent studies.

You're confusing bioavailbility and conjugation. Plasma spikes are considerable, but it is quickly conjugated in the liver.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
You're confusing bioavailbility and conjugation. Plasma spikes are considerable, but it is quickly conjugated in the liver.
No I am not confusing them. Bioavailability is used to describe the fraction of an administered dose of unchanged drug that reaches the systemic circulation (def. straight from text). With that being said conjugation is simply the act of changing the molecule. Therefore when the more conjugation taking place the less bioavailability of the compound that is being administered. The quicker you make it through the first pass of the liver the better. We are hoping that due to the increased lipophilicity that the compound will absorb fast enough that it can reach systemic circulation in larger amounts than regular resveratrol. Esterase and other enzymes will still degrade it but it is also possible that it gets degraded back into trans-resveratrol (trihydroxy form) after first pass. There are actually a lot of pharmaceutical companies attempting to do the same thing.

As for SIRT1 activation I have seen conflicting studies on it and at this point there just isn't enough information to say for sure that it is the only thing that is needed (4'-hydroxy). Plus, resveratrol has countless benefits that extend WELL beyond SIRT1 activation. In fact there are hundreds.

riskarb

riskarb

Ron Paul... phuck yeah!
Awards
  • Established
A plasma spike is seen prior to first pass. Is it bioavailable?

Sirtis had access to acetyl-resv and passed on it. As you know, there is virtually no in vitro activity with the acetyl form. Also, the acetyl is an NCE and therefore is not a natural product, rendering legal issues related to its sale.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established

Sirtis had access to acetyl-resv and passed on it. As you know, there is virtually no in vitro activity with the acetyl form. Also, the acetyl is an NCE and therefore is not a natural product, rendering legal issues related to its sale.
Honestly, I do not trust any of the in vitro studies. If you read through most of the in vitro studies, they come to find that action in the body is completely different. You are isolating the molecule from the rest of the body. For instance they will culture intestinal cells and then add resveratrol. This is a very small system and does not take into account the many other cell types and millions of enzymes. There are limited in vivo studies, yes, but we are just going by the research we have done. They passed on acetyl resveratrol not because it doesn't work but because the application they are using it for had better options. For instance, anti-tumor properties. Acetyl Resveratrol had anti-tumor properties slightly higher than regular Res, but trimethoxy res had anti-tumor properties 10 times higher than regular res. However, trimethoxy res had absolutely no antioxidant effects. You have to find a middle ground.

IBE

IBE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Passed it on show me the research and also you are referring to the 4-acetyl not tri-acetyl and also yes tri-acetylreveratrol is found in food. the 4-acetyl is not..nuff said.

riskarb

riskarb

Ron Paul... phuck yeah!
Awards
  • Established
Passed it on show me the research and also you are referring to the 4-acetyl not tri-acetyl and also yes tri-acetylreveratrol is found in food. the 4-acetyl is not..nuff said.
My brother's fund was a seed/mezz investor in Sirtis. Are you suggesting that 501 is the tri-acetyl? Show you? A shame you're not privy to the data. 501 is not the tri-acetyl. It's micronized resveratrol in HPMC and DOSS.

IBE

IBE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Are you even from this country? what the heck are you talking about? where in any of mine or LMD did we say anything about 501. stop putting words in my month. I suggest you back off before things get ugly.

My brother's fund was a seed/mezz investor in Sirtis. Are you suggesting that 501 is the tri-acetyl? Show you? A shame you're not privy to the data. 501 is not the tri-acetyl. It's micronized resveratrol in HPMC and DOSS.

riskarb

riskarb

Ron Paul... phuck yeah!
Awards
  • Established
Are you even from this country? what the heck are you talking about? where in any of mine or LMD did we say anything about 501. stop putting words in my month. I suggest you back off before things get ugly.
"Passed it on show me the research" Which is nearly indecipherable, but I mentioned that Sirtis passed on the acetyl.

SIRTIS and SRT-501 you phucking twit. Sirtis owns the data on the acetyl and they passed in favor of 501. I don't expect you to understand what you're attempting to bring to market. It's not as though you've phucked up before...

tren or epi, which is it?

Last edited:
IBE

IBE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
attempting to bring to the market? I am bringing to the market, I know what 501 is jack ass but what the heck does that have to do with my product? I asked you to back what you are trying to say but instead you come back and call me twit? Do you know who you are dealing with? Did'nt I warn you to back off? don't come on my forum and try to start sh*t me buddy. where is that research I ask one more time?

"Passed it on show me the research" Which is nearly indecipherable, but I mentioned that Sirtis passed on the acetyl.

SIRTIS and SRT-501 you phucking twit. Sirtis owns the data on the acetyl and they passed in favor of 501. I don't expect you to understand what you're attempting to bring to market. It's not as though you've phucked up before...

tren or epi, which is it?

riskarb

riskarb

Ron Paul... phuck yeah!
Awards
  • Established
attempting to bring to the market? I am bringing to the market, I know what 501 is jack ass but what the heck does that have to do with my product? I asked you to back what you are trying to say but instead you come back and call me twit? Do you know who you are dealing with? Did'nt I warn you to back off? don't come on my forum and try to start sh*t me buddy. where is that research I ask one more time?
Or what, another internet threat? You're woefully out of your depth. Please hold the trenbolone in your tri-acetyl product. The fact that you can't get the data proves how pathetically small-time you are. I have no interest in showing you sh^t.

IBE

IBE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I knew you did'nt know what you were talking about. you showed your motive by not being an aldult and keeping it science but instead you call me a twit and bring up epi. it was nice chatting with you now come back and see us you here.

Or what, another internet threat? You're woefully out of your depth. Please hold the trenbolone in your tri-acetyl product. The fact that you can't get the data proves how pathetically small-time you are. I have no interest in showing you sh^t.

riskarb

riskarb

Ron Paul... phuck yeah!
Awards
  • Established
I knew you did'nt know what you were talking about. you showed your motive by not being an aldult and keeping it science but instead you call me a twit and bring up epi. it was nice chatting with you now come back and see us you here.
My apologies for the "twit" comment. It was a typo; I meant to type "twat"

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I don't know what the hell Riskarb is even talking about...

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Riskarb is it necessary to come in our forum and start this kind of childish stuff....now come on.If I came to your house and started crap with you wouldnt you get offended.If you say no I must call you a liar as weve just seen how easily you resort to acting rude.

Luckily youre privy to this "top secret info" so that you can use it to act up? By the sounds of it youre just following others peoples MO.

So please if you have these studies and not just second hand info post them.If not please just back off.Thank you.

IBE

IBE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks guy's. I don't know what this guy's problem is but I guess it is solved for now, atleast.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
This is the thing that begins to annoy me. People with an agenda seem to be attracted to IBE like a magnet. Makes sense I guess considering his brother was invested in Sirtis.

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
What it do.

Rx Lift

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Looks like iForce is coming out with an reservatol product called "Reversitol." Haven't seen the formulation yet but I am wondering if its the same product? You guys need to get this out now!

smoke dog

Awards
I hate when people get all defensive and territorial on these forums... riskarb seemed as though he had some worthwhile contributions and insight... too bad...so sad...twat is gooood.

Keep up the good work IBE !!!

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Reversitol huh? Well we had the Reverse name going for a while, so that is pretty dumb on their part.