Where's the acetyl resveratrol

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by IBE View Post
    Passed it on show me the research and also you are referring to the 4-acetyl not tri-acetyl and also yes tri-acetylreveratrol is found in food. the 4-acetyl is not..nuff said.
    My brother's fund was a seed/mezz investor in Sirtis. Are you suggesting that 501 is the tri-acetyl? Show you? A shame you're not privy to the data. 501 is not the tri-acetyl. It's micronized resveratrol in HPMC and DOSS.

2. Are you even from this country? what the heck are you talking about? where in any of mine or LMD did we say anything about 501. stop putting words in my month. I suggest you back off before things get ugly.

Quote Originally Posted by riskarb View Post
    My brother's fund was a seed/mezz investor in Sirtis. Are you suggesting that 501 is the tri-acetyl? Show you? A shame you're not privy to the data. 501 is not the tri-acetyl. It's micronized resveratrol in HPMC and DOSS.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by IBE View Post
    Are you even from this country? what the heck are you talking about? where in any of mine or LMD did we say anything about 501. stop putting words in my month. I suggest you back off before things get ugly.
    "Passed it on show me the research" Which is nearly indecipherable, but I mentioned that Sirtis passed on the acetyl.

SIRTIS and SRT-501 you phucking twit. Sirtis owns the data on the acetyl and they passed in favor of 501. I don't expect you to understand what you're attempting to bring to market. It's not as though you've phucked up before...

tren or epi, which is it?
    Last edited by riskarb; 04-30-2008 at 04:37 PM.

4. attempting to bring to the market? I am bringing to the market, I know what 501 is jack ass but what the heck does that have to do with my product? I asked you to back what you are trying to say but instead you come back and call me twit? Do you know who you are dealing with? Did'nt I warn you to back off? don't come on my forum and try to start sh*t me buddy. where is that research I ask one more time?

"Passed it on show me the research" Which is nearly indecipherable, but I mentioned that Sirtis passed on the acetyl.

SIRTIS and SRT-501 you phucking twit. Sirtis owns the data on the acetyl and they passed in favor of 501. I don't expect you to understand what you're attempting to bring to market. It's not as though you've phucked up before...

tren or epi, which is it?

5. Quote Originally Posted by IBE View Post
    attempting to bring to the market? I am bringing to the market, I know what 501 is jack ass but what the heck does that have to do with my product? I asked you to back what you are trying to say but instead you come back and call me twit? Do you know who you are dealing with? Did'nt I warn you to back off? don't come on my forum and try to start sh*t me buddy. where is that research I ask one more time?
    Or what, another internet threat? You're woefully out of your depth. Please hold the trenbolone in your tri-acetyl product. The fact that you can't get the data proves how pathetically small-time you are. I have no interest in showing you sh^t.
    •   

6. I knew you did'nt know what you were talking about. you showed your motive by not being an aldult and keeping it science but instead you call me a twit and bring up epi. it was nice chatting with you now come back and see us you here.

Or what, another internet threat? You're woefully out of your depth. Please hold the trenbolone in your tri-acetyl product. The fact that you can't get the data proves how pathetically small-time you are. I have no interest in showing you sh^t.

7. Quote Originally Posted by IBE View Post
    I knew you did'nt know what you were talking about. you showed your motive by not being an aldult and keeping it science but instead you call me a twit and bring up epi. it was nice chatting with you now come back and see us you here.
    My apologies for the "twit" comment. It was a typo; I meant to type "twat"

8. Twit sounds better but what the hell is twat?

My apologies for the "twit" comment. It was a typo; I meant to type "twat"

9. I don't know what the hell Riskarb is even talking about...
    Freedom means nothing here.

10. Riskarb is it necessary to come in our forum and start this kind of childish stuff....now come on.If I came to your house and started crap with you wouldnt you get offended.If you say no I must call you a liar as weve just seen how easily you resort to acting rude.

Luckily youre privy to this "top secret info" so that you can use it to act up? By the sounds of it youre just following others peoples MO.

So please if you have these studies and not just second hand info post them.If not please just back off.Thank you.

Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6

11. Thanks guy's. I don't know what this guy's problem is but I guess it is solved for now, atleast.

12. Twat is english for Vjay jay

13. This is the thing that begins to annoy me. People with an agenda seem to be attracted to IBE like a magnet. Makes sense I guess considering his brother was invested in Sirtis.
    PharmD

14. So anyways.. this ready yet?

15. Quote Originally Posted by Rx Lift View Post
    So anyways.. this ready yet?
    LOL.....this thread got nasty quick.

16. What it do.
    Freedom means nothing here.

17. What it is homie!

18. Looks like iForce is coming out with an reservatol product called "Reversitol." Haven't seen the formulation yet but I am wondering if its the same product? You guys need to get this out now!

19. I hate when people get all defensive and territorial on these forums... riskarb seemed as though he had some worthwhile contributions and insight... too bad...so sad...twat is gooood.

Keep up the good work IBE !!!

20. Reversitol huh? Well we had the Reverse name going for a while, so that is pretty dumb on their part.
    PharmD
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. trans Resveratrol vs Resveratrol
    By qwerty33 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-03-2009, 05:07 PM
  2. resveratrol or TRANS-resveratrol
    By poison in forum Supplements
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 07-07-2008, 11:10 PM
  3. Trans-Resveratrol and Resveratrol