Old Epistane vs New Epitstane - AnabolicMinds.com

Old Epistane vs New Epitstane

1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Old Epistane vs New Epitstane

i recall an ugly thread over at bb.com where Ibe wasbeing accused of putting tren or something in their epi.

then, there was something about old epi vs new epi.

I have the old epi from a ear ago. whats the diff since im ready to begin my epi

ALSO. is furazadrol a good combo with epi?

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'6"   lbs.

i recall an ugly thread over at bb.com where Ibe was being accused of putting tren or something in their epi.
    I think these comments are odd, honestly I'd be glad if I got some extra juice in my anabolic supplements anyway. You're taking this because it's a legally obtainable steroid in the first place. (and anyone who denies that is full of it, lol)
    then, there was something about old epi vs new epi.
    can you be specific? did you ask on the other board where this other thread supposedly is?

ALSO. is furazadrol a good combo with epi?
    A lot of people simply ad in some DHEA. It's cheap, and works from what I have read. I ran my epi solo though.
    Asking for a specific brand to use here in IBE's forum probably isn't the best way to get an answer any time soon, I'd suggest asking in the steroid section.
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Thanks for the response.
    •   

4. Doctor Science

The isomeric ratio of the alpha to beta isomer is the only thing that has changed. What does this mean for you? Not much honestly. . If you want a more detailed explanation I can give you one but there won't be a noticeable difference in potency. We changed due to popular demand. There was definitely an ugly thread over there but it was created by the owner of another company with a similar product, so it isn't a surprise he was attacking us. And let's just say that it wasn't the first time he attacked a company .
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

question: if i just bought epistane this week, will it be the new version or the old version?
  6. Elite Member

should be new considering Epistane was sold out EVERYWHERE for months and just recently, past month or 2, was replaced everywhere
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

yeah just weird because i think i got an older bottle...i hafta check the formula on the bottle i saved from my last cycle and compare.
  8. Doctor Science

Yeah everything is the new batch. Nutraplanet will have Epistane again in about a week so look forward to that!!!
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Nightwanderer View Post
    I think these comments are odd, honestly I'd be glad if I got some extra juice in my anabolic supplements anyway. You're taking this because it's a legally obtainable steroid in the first place. (and anyone who denies that is full of it, lol)

can you be specific? did you ask on the other board where this other thread supposedly is?

A lot of people simply ad in some DHEA. It's cheap, and works from what I have read. I ran my epi solo though.
    Asking for a specific brand to use here in IBE's forum probably isn't the best way to get an answer any time soon, I'd suggest asking in the steroid section.
    I am not sure about you, but I don't want some extra types of 'juice' in my pill, dawg. Hahaha. I want to know what I'm taking, especially when it comes to something mild like Halo or Epi I wouldn't want to have a progestin thrown in there to shut me down more than I'd expect.

However, IBE would not try and trick people. That accusation is absurd.
    Freedom means nothing here.
  10. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

so what is new about epistane? I have run the previous, but am curious about this "new" version
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  11. Doctor Science

Okay to settle everything now Epistane is NOT NEW. The main ingredient is exactly the same. The only thing that has changed is that there is a little more beta isomer in this one, but not in any significant amounts and not that would change ANY gains. We still feel that Epistane is the most potent of its kind and we stand by our quality.
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by LakeMountD View Post
    Okay to settle everything now Epistane is NOT NEW. The main ingredient is exactly the same. The only thing that has changed is that there is a little more beta isomer in this one, but not in any significant amounts and not that would change ANY gains. We still feel that Epistane is the most potent of its kind and we stand by our quality.
    I can't wait to try the NEW Epistane!
    Freedom means nothing here.
  13. New Member

Will this affect its gyno reducing properties at all? Or sides?
  14. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleInNY View Post
    And a one, and a two, and a NO.
  15. Doctor Science

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleInNY View Post
    No definitely not. The beta isomer is less anabolic than its alpha cousin but the ratio change was small enough that it was completely negligible.
  16. Banned

if my epi had me lactating by week 3 and well through out pct, then is MUST of had some tren in it no? It was strong stuff but definitly not touching it again!
  17. Doctor Science

Quote Originally Posted by citystreets View Post
    if my epi had me lactating by week 3 and well through out pct, then is MUST of had some tren in it no? It was strong stuff but definitly not touching it again!
    Well you are basically the first person I have heard this from. Judging from your 10 post count who knows who you are, but anyways the simple fact that it had reduced gyno in so many people in my opinion pretty much shows that it was not tren.

There are also NUMEROUS posts that people ignored showing Epi was what it was even over at bb.com. Beejis, who now works for Ergopharm, had conducted tests on Epi and confirmed exactly what Dr. Lykissa said.

The lactation could have been from a number of things. SERMs actually cause estrogen to rise in most cases, but the SERM itself blocks the receptor selectively and prevents activation of it. Lactation and gyno are not necessarily related so I am not sure what that could have been caused by. Not only that but trenbolone in oral form wouldn't be all that effectively from what I remember.
  18. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

thank you for the clarification
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  19. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Well you are basically the first person I have heard this from. Judging from your 10 post count who knows who you are, but anyways the simple fact that it had reduced gyno in so many people in my opinion pretty much shows that it was not tren.

There are also NUMEROUS posts that people ignored showing Epi was what it was even over at bb.com. Beejis, who now works for Ergopharm, had conducted tests on Epi and confirmed exactly what Dr. Lykissa said.

The lactation could have been from a number of things. SERMs actually cause estrogen to rise in most cases, but the SERM itself blocks the receptor selectively and prevents activation of it. Lactation and gyno are not necessarily related so I am not sure what that could have been caused by. Not only that but trenbolone in oral form wouldn't be all that effectively from what I remember.
    Right on the money Lake.. PWNED!!!!
  20. Doctor Science

Quote Originally Posted by ozarkaBRAND View Post
    Right on the money Lake.. PWNED!!!!
    Yeah it is frustrating. Of course now that he is working for Ergopharm, suddenly he doesn't "remember" the results etc. lol. It is such a shady damn business and it is a shame that they had to pick on a company whose owners are such good people. I am very close with them and I can definitely say they are amazing people.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Epistane or Epistane Clones
    By BigBlackGuy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-29-2011, 07:59 PM
  2. Epistane/AndroHard vs Epistane/StanoDrol
    By Davrlev in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 02-09-2011, 07:25 AM
  3. Epistane/H-drol or Epistane/11-oxo?
    By pdx89 in forum Anabolics