Epistane question for IBE reps

  1. Epistane question for IBE reps


    Hey, I'm a female powerlifter and was wondering about using this product. A couple of the forum members suggested I ask the company reps. I'm going for the world record raw bench and so far I've trained natural. So, what do you guys think? Is this a decent product for a woman to take or not? I'd like some more info. on it and I'm willing to try pretty much anything.


  2. http://www.ibeforums.com/portal/foru...searchid=55737
    Here is some info from the IBE forums on this issue, Good Luck.
    Muscle Pharm Rep

  3. I dont know how much I can truely suggest such a compound to a woman. It has anti estrogen properties and could really mess with your natural physiology.... but thats all something you would have to weigh as far as benifits to sides may go.

    It is def a good compound for strength especially if youve never touched anything like it before but considering its method of action and other effects I would think you may want to look else where if you plan on moving into the anabolic region.

    I suggest you post up in the womens section on here and ask which compound they may suggest.... they may very well say that epithios might not be a bad idea, Crader would be a good one to talk to for this kind of advice. Just basically ask the same question and what else they may suggest for someone in your position and Im sure youll get a pleasing answer.

    Good luck on your goals, thats a huge undertaking and do let us know how things go for you both with the compound you may choose and the lifting!
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by pmiller383 View Post
    http://www.ibeforums.com/portal/foru...searchid=55737
    Here is some info from the IBE forums on this issue, Good Luck.
    Thanks. That was some good info. on there.

    Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    I dont know how much I can truely suggest such a compound to a woman. It has anti estrogen properties and could really mess with your natural physiology.... but thats all something you would have to weigh as far as benifits to sides may go.

    It is def a good compound for strength especially if youve never touched anything like it before but considering its method of action and other effects I would think you may want to look else where if you plan on moving into the anabolic region.

    I suggest you post up in the womens section on here and ask which compound they may suggest.... they may very well say that epithios might not be a bad idea, Crader would be a good one to talk to for this kind of advice. Just basically ask the same question and what else they may suggest for someone in your position and Im sure youll get a pleasing answer.

    Good luck on your goals, thats a huge undertaking and do let us know how things go for you both with the compound you may choose and the lifting!
    Ok. I've asked questions on a few other parts of the site, and I wanted to see what one of the company reps would say, so thanks for the reply. I've decided to wait at least a few more months and do some more research either way before I decide what to do for sure.

  5. Well I'm a company rep for Havoc. I say pretty much no. I used it for a bit at at 1 pill a day and after 2 weeks or so I had voice deepening and increased hair growth.

    You can try it and leave it at a low dose. But if you start experiencing sides I would quit! My sides went away when i stopped and I have never used the stuff since.

    Anavar is best for women and is worth a shot.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    Well I'm a company rep for Havoc. I say pretty much no. I used it for a bit at at 1 pill a day and after 2 weeks or so I had voice deepening and increased hair growth.

    You can try it and leave it at a low dose. But if you start experiencing sides I would quit! My sides went away when i stopped and I have never used the stuff since.

    Anavar is best for women and is worth a shot.
    Yeah I would have to agree with this.
    PharmD
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Question for the reps
    By saggy321 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-05-2011, 01:56 PM
Log in
Log in