Credit where credits due. I love Epistane!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Credit where credits due. I love Epistane!


    I thought i should post this since IBE has been given a bad rap as of late in regards to some issues with their Epistane. Before i went home over Xmas everyone loved this stuff, when it first came out it was all the rage. Mmowry's logs got everyone interested (what happened to that guy??) not to mention Poopies as well,I return to the site after Xmas to find people *****ing and moaning about Epi actually being Tren and blah blah blah. Of course none of these people had tried Epi but being the bandwagon website AM is fast becoming a lot of people jumped on board and joined in the IBE bashing. I bought a few bottles of Epi and have been sitting on them for a year. I did a PP cycle last year which provided big mass/strength gains but gave me gyno so i've been hoping all this time Epi would deliver the gyno killing abilities some people were lucky enough to experience.

    All i can say is Epistane has delivered in every way i had hoped. Im two weeks into the cycle and my gyno lump is slowly disappearing. I am happy so far, any further reduction is a bonus. I am looking and feeling leaner yet my weight is up a few pounds and my strength gains are really starting to kick in. I should add that im 7 days into 50mg Halo as well which most likely hasn't started to take effect yet. Not that it makes a difference but i've seen people speculating about Epi's ingredients due to the different coloured caps on the bottles. Mine are black caps, plus i have a bottle of the whites i wont hesitate to use one this bottle is finished.

    Im going to be running the EPi for 5 weeks with a possible 6th depending on how i feel. For some stupid reason i overlooked the fact that running these two compounds together is going to be harsh on the joints and i can feel the pain coming on. I'll be getting some cissus in the next few days or so, hopefully that will help. I'm taking all support supps with a sound PCT planned as well. Will most likely be my only cycle for the year so i want to get it spot on and keep all gains.

    Epi would be the one compound i'd like to stock up on. I have a bit of a collection of ph's in my room i doubt i'll ever take so i've got some trading and selling to be done!

    Personally i think IBE have been pretty hard done by. I didnt look into the issue to much with the whole Tren saga as i thought it was bogus. If there was a bad batch then so be it, i know what im taking is the real deal and im happy with that. The company reps... Lakemounted, Poopy, Neo are all very helpful and never seem to push their products onto other members unlike some on AM........ Like my title says, credit where credit is due. For anyone that has dissed IBE in the past i suggest you get yourself some Epi, run it for a month, and then if you still don't like it then say so. If you've enver tried it then stfu and stop spreading rumors.

    There, i got it all off my chest


  2. I agree...i am an epistane whore and can't wait until may 1st when i start my next cycle...
    •   
       


  3. I realize this wasnt the scope of your post but.. So your doin epi + halo? Dose for each? How long are you gonna keep the halo on for?

    We have a similar body type, it seems, and im doin the same thing.

    Any views on the stack versus having run them seperatly, if you have?

  4. Quote Originally Posted by futurepilot View Post
    I realize this wasnt the scope of your post but.. So your doin epi + halo? Dose for each? How long are you gonna keep the halo on for?

    We have a similar body type, it seems, and im doin the same thing.

    Any views on the stack versus having run them seperatly, if you have?
    Yep im running both. Basicaly did one week of Epi @ 30mg. Then added in 50mg Halo for week 2 to run along side 40mg Epi. My 3rd week is coming to an end now. Basicaly this is how i wanted to run the cycle.

    Week 1: 30mg
    Week 2: 40mg epi, 50mg hd
    Week 3: 40mg epi, 50mg hd - where im at now
    Week 4: 40mg epi, 50mg hd
    Week 5: 40mg epi, 50mg hd - possibly 100mg
    Week 6: 50mg hd - possibly 100mg

    Weather i stick to this im unsure. Only side so far is sore joints. Nothing to major but it will only get worse i figured. Cissus arriving anyday now. As for the hd i only have 50mg tabs so im limited with dosages. Will most likely be my only cycle of the year hence why im kinda pushing it with the two methyls. Strength gains are going great and weight is up a little. I'm hoping to gain a few more kg's of lbm.

  5. Any thoughts about adding DHEA? I've seen some discussion that Epi + DHEA is a great stack, especially because it supposedly avoids depletion of estrogen below optimum levels.

  6. Thank you Australian made.

    This is the typical response we get from unbiased users but its still nice to see someone put it out there for all the naysayers.

    We appreciate your support and I for one am glad to see others getting as pupmped up over Epistane as I do, it really is hard to beat.

    Good luck on the rest of your cycle and keep us updated, Id love to hear what your end results are like.

    -poops

    p.s. DHEA is not a bad idea as far as stacking goes and keeping Est at a healthy level, should alleviate some of that stress on the joints and keep the gains comin.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    Thank you Australian made.

    This is the typical response we get from unbiased users but its still nice to see someone put it out there for all the naysayers.

    We appreciate your support and I for one am glad to see others getting as pupmped up over Epistane as I do, it really is hard to beat.

    Good luck on the rest of your cycle and keep us updated, Id love to hear what your end results are like.

    -poops

    p.s. DHEA is not a bad idea as far as stacking goes and keeping Est at a healthy level, should alleviate some of that stress on the joints and keep the gains comin.
    Thanks for stopping by Poops.

    In regards to the DHEA what dosages would be optimal? Just got back from chest, strength was up again but my joints are notliking it. I may have to drop the HD altogether.But im gunna wait and see if the cissus gives me some relief and possibly get some DHEA.

  8. prob no more then 200mg but you could go more or less by 100mg to see what works out for you.

  9. Sounds great best of luck with the rest of your cycle. Epistane is a great supplement for sure.

  10. What was your experience with the libido/functionality aspect of Epistane? As well, any thinning/shedding? (also if you're prone to MPB?)

    Also, you seem to hate AM.com quite a bit.
    •   
       


  11. Just an FYI, I just finished a bottle of Epistane yesterday. It was from the original batch. I've been taking it every 8 hours - so three pills per day - along with 2ml of Tamoxifen Citrate before bed - and my gyno is just about gone.

    I had developed a lump after some odd (but very faint) stinging pains 6 months after my last cycle. I tried the normal methods but nothing worked as well as this.. Unfortunately, I'm out of Epistane and will have to finish off the Havoc.. I hope it does as good as the Epistane did for me...

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    What was your experience with the libido/functionality aspect of Epistane? As well, any thinning/shedding? (also if you're prone to MPB?)

    Also, you seem to hate AM.com quite a bit.
    Libido is just fine. Possibly dropping but nothing major. Still standing to attention when neccessary. I don't think im prone to MPB and i haven't noticed any shedding.

    Hate AM? lol perhaps the very little sleep due to work isn't making me the happiest bunny but i certainly don't hate AM. Its the only site i use bb wise. There are certain aspects i don't like that i didn't particualrly notice 12 months ago or so but thats about it.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Australian made View Post
    Libido is just fine. Possibly dropping but nothing major. Still standing to attention when neccessary. I don't think im prone to MPB and i haven't noticed any shedding.

    Hate AM? lol perhaps the very little sleep due to work isn't making me the happiest bunny but i certainly don't hate AM. Its the only site i use bb wise. There are certain aspects i don't like that i didn't particualrly notice 12 months ago or so but thats about it.
    Ah, I've just seen you voice your opinion on that matter a few times. All is well though, you're entitled to think whatever you want bud.

    Thanks for the info!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    Ah, I've just seen you voice your opinion on that matter a few times. All is well though, you're entitled to think whatever you want bud.

    Thanks for the info!
    Its definitely been quite stressful lately around here, i shouldn't take it out on AM members or co reps................now aint the best time to be working in a hedge fund let me tell you ha!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Australian made View Post
    Its definitely been quite stressful lately around here, i shouldn't take it out on AM members or co reps................now aint the best time to be working in a hedge fund let me tell you ha!
    Yeah, I understand what you're saying, I guess I just wonder when people characterize the whole board; I am usually a little bothered when people call me a 'shill' too. You didn't do either of these things, so I'm not sure why I'm saying them to you, group rant maybe?


  16. Awesome post my friend. I am on week 2 of my Epistane and I am loving it, so far I have put on almost 6lbs with it! Epistane is the shiz. I have 2 bottles so I will for sure be doing 2 cycles of it, hopefully more.
    Proud Owner of:
    www.MuscleThreadz.com
    www.BodyByBB2K.com

  17. And what are your thoughts on the libido and hair issue? I ask because I'd be in my last week of a cycle during the time I'd see my gf for the first time in a month. Obviously, this isn't the time when things should go wrong.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    And what are your thoughts on the libido and hair issue? I ask because I'd be in my last week of a cycle during the time I'd see my gf for the first time in a month. Obviously, this isn't the time when things should go wrong.
    you may want to run a support supp then. something to slow down the libido drop.

    Most people report a boost in libido at first then it slowly settles down to normal and sometimes below normal.

    My hypothisis is that the initial boost comes from the combination of a boost in androgens and a slight lowering of estrogen to optimum levels, then as the estrogen levels drop even lower the libido begins to fail since we all know some est is required for a healthy libido.

    I propose that a simple dose of DHEA taken with the Epi (prob 100-200mg ed) and maybe a supp like icariin in bulk (absolute quality ) or bottled with some other stuff from something like drive would be great at combating this drop and sustian normal libido levels, if not drive it through the roof.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    And what are your thoughts on the libido and hair issue? I ask because I'd be in my last week of a cycle during the time I'd see my gf for the first time in a month. Obviously, this isn't the time when things should go wrong.
    Just to clarify things here in regards to libido, your refering to the desire to have sex rather then being able to "get it up" right? I'm sure you are but i just wanted to ask. I'm single now so im not getting anything but i think libido is starting to drop. That could be from a number of things (stress, lack of sleep) but if i was going to be in your situation then yeah i'd try add something that would give me a bit of a boost.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Beau View Post
    Any thoughts about adding DHEA? I've seen some discussion that Epi + DHEA is a great stack, especially because it supposedly avoids depletion of estrogen below optimum levels.
    You shouldn't have low estrogen on Epistane since it acts as a SERM not an AI.

    With that being said thanks for everyone's complements. I myself love the stuff too and it is nice to hear that other people feel the same way I do. You guys are the people that make our machine run so THANKS!
    PharmD

  21. Does anyone know the half life of Epistane?

  22. 6-8 hours.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Cub View Post
    6-8 hours.

    Thank you sir...

  24. not to jack this thread but quick question. i see some people taking tomoxifen with their epi cycle?...im in the middle of my second week of epistane (20/30/30/40) and was wondering if its smarter to take the tomoxifen with the cycle? or would it lower my gains. because i would rather save it for my pct honestly.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Alex111 View Post
    not to jack this thread but quick question. i see some people taking tomoxifen with their epi cycle?...im in the middle of my second week of epistane (20/30/30/40) and was wondering if its smarter to take the tomoxifen with the cycle? or would it lower my gains. because i would rather save it for my pct honestly.
    Don't take it during your cycle. Its for PCT. You don't have any irritation in your nips or anything do you??

  26. no irritation, ive had some gyno since i went through puberty when i was like 13 lol...it sucks so im taking epistane to get some mass and reduce some gyno. Kill two birds with one stone. How long did it take for you to see results in ur gyno?

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Alex111 View Post
    no irritation, ive had some gyno since i went through puberty when i was like 13 lol...it sucks so im taking epistane to get some mass and reduce some gyno. Kill two birds with one stone. How long did it take for you to see results in ur gyno?
    relatively quickly, but its definitely stopped going down. it went down a little but its still there. Better then nothing i say.

  28. yea i hear ya...does it matter if i take the pills every 6 hours?...i usually work out around noonish or 1...so i like to take a pill at around 9 and then at around 1230-1 before i workout then at like 5 then i take my support supps (vitamins, milk thistle, fish oil/ omega's etc) around 7.

  29. so your on 30mg/day? try split them up as much as possible i say. upon waking, after workout, then 6 hours later. I know some people don't like taking them at night for various reasons but yeah to be honest i don't think its a huge deal.

  30. yea well i like taking 1 in the morning and one before workout because i feel like it gives me more pump...but whatever im sure its all the same
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. had account credit???
    By JN230 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-26-2010, 11:28 AM
  2. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-25-2008, 06:11 PM
  3. i want credit
    By goodtazz in forum Politics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-03-2007, 07:29 AM
  4. BiO and Epistane..a love story.
    By bioman in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 06-08-2007, 06:27 PM
Log in
Log in