Credit where credits due. I love Epistane!

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
I thought i should post this since IBE has been given a bad rap as of late in regards to some issues with their Epistane. Before i went home over Xmas everyone loved this stuff, when it first came out it was all the rage. Mmowry's logs got everyone interested (what happened to that guy??) not to mention Poopies as well,I return to the site after Xmas to find people *****ing and moaning about Epi actually being Tren and blah blah blah. Of course none of these people had tried Epi but being the bandwagon website AM is fast becoming a lot of people jumped on board and joined in the IBE bashing. I bought a few bottles of Epi and have been sitting on them for a year. I did a PP cycle last year which provided big mass/strength gains but gave me gyno so i've been hoping all this time Epi would deliver the gyno killing abilities some people were lucky enough to experience.

All i can say is Epistane has delivered in every way i had hoped. Im two weeks into the cycle and my gyno lump is slowly disappearing. I am happy so far, any further reduction is a bonus. I am looking and feeling leaner yet my weight is up a few pounds and my strength gains are really starting to kick in. I should add that im 7 days into 50mg Halo as well which most likely hasn't started to take effect yet. Not that it makes a difference but i've seen people speculating about Epi's ingredients due to the different coloured caps on the bottles. Mine are black caps, plus i have a bottle of the whites i wont hesitate to use one this bottle is finished.

Im going to be running the EPi for 5 weeks with a possible 6th depending on how i feel. For some stupid reason i overlooked the fact that running these two compounds together is going to be harsh on the joints and i can feel the pain coming on. I'll be getting some cissus in the next few days or so, hopefully that will help. I'm taking all support supps with a sound PCT planned as well. Will most likely be my only cycle for the year so i want to get it spot on and keep all gains.

Epi would be the one compound i'd like to stock up on. I have a bit of a collection of ph's in my room i doubt i'll ever take so i've got some trading and selling to be done!

Personally i think IBE have been pretty hard done by. I didnt look into the issue to much with the whole Tren saga as i thought it was bogus. If there was a bad batch then so be it, i know what im taking is the real deal and im happy with that. The company reps... Lakemounted, Poopy, Neo are all very helpful and never seem to push their products onto other members unlike some on AM........ Like my title says, credit where credit is due. For anyone that has dissed IBE in the past i suggest you get yourself some Epi, run it for a month, and then if you still don't like it then say so. If you've enver tried it then stfu and stop spreading rumors.

There, i got it all off my chest:cheers:

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
I agree...i am an epistane whore and can't wait until may 1st when i start my next cycle...

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
I realize this wasnt the scope of your post but.. So your doin epi + halo? Dose for each? How long are you gonna keep the halo on for?

We have a similar body type, it seems, and im doin the same thing.

Any views on the stack versus having run them seperatly, if you have?

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
I realize this wasnt the scope of your post but.. So your doin epi + halo? Dose for each? How long are you gonna keep the halo on for?

We have a similar body type, it seems, and im doin the same thing.

Any views on the stack versus having run them seperatly, if you have?
Yep im running both. Basicaly did one week of Epi @ 30mg. Then added in 50mg Halo for week 2 to run along side 40mg Epi. My 3rd week is coming to an end now. Basicaly this is how i wanted to run the cycle.

Week 1: 30mg
Week 2: 40mg epi, 50mg hd
Week 3: 40mg epi, 50mg hd - where im at now
Week 4: 40mg epi, 50mg hd
Week 5: 40mg epi, 50mg hd - possibly 100mg
Week 6: 50mg hd - possibly 100mg

Weather i stick to this im unsure. Only side so far is sore joints. Nothing to major but it will only get worse i figured. Cissus arriving anyday now. As for the hd i only have 50mg tabs so im limited with dosages. Will most likely be my only cycle of the year hence why im kinda pushing it with the two methyls. Strength gains are going great and weight is up a little. I'm hoping to gain a few more kg's of lbm.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Any thoughts about adding DHEA? I've seen some discussion that Epi + DHEA is a great stack, especially because it supposedly avoids depletion of estrogen below optimum levels.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thank you Australian made.

This is the typical response we get from unbiased users but its still nice to see someone put it out there for all the naysayers.

We appreciate your support and I for one am glad to see others getting as pupmped up over Epistane as I do, it really is hard to beat.

Good luck on the rest of your cycle and keep us updated, Id love to hear what your end results are like.

-poops

p.s. DHEA is not a bad idea as far as stacking goes and keeping Est at a healthy level, should alleviate some of that stress on the joints and keep the gains comin.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Thank you Australian made.

This is the typical response we get from unbiased users but its still nice to see someone put it out there for all the naysayers.

We appreciate your support and I for one am glad to see others getting as pupmped up over Epistane as I do, it really is hard to beat.

Good luck on the rest of your cycle and keep us updated, Id love to hear what your end results are like.

-poops

p.s. DHEA is not a bad idea as far as stacking goes and keeping Est at a healthy level, should alleviate some of that stress on the joints and keep the gains comin.
Thanks for stopping by Poops.

In regards to the DHEA what dosages would be optimal? Just got back from chest, strength was up again but my joints are notliking it. I may have to drop the HD altogether.But im gunna wait and see if the cissus gives me some relief and possibly get some DHEA.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
prob no more then 200mg but you could go more or less by 100mg to see what works out for you.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Sounds great best of luck with the rest of your cycle. Epistane is a great supplement for sure.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What was your experience with the libido/functionality aspect of Epistane? As well, any thinning/shedding? (also if you're prone to MPB?)

Also, you seem to hate AM.com quite a bit.

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
Just an FYI, I just finished a bottle of Epistane yesterday. It was from the original batch. I've been taking it every 8 hours - so three pills per day - along with 2ml of Tamoxifen Citrate before bed - and my gyno is just about gone.

I had developed a lump after some odd (but very faint) stinging pains 6 months after my last cycle. I tried the normal methods but nothing worked as well as this.. Unfortunately, I'm out of Epistane and will have to finish off the Havoc.. I hope it does as good as the Epistane did for me...

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
What was your experience with the libido/functionality aspect of Epistane? As well, any thinning/shedding? (also if you're prone to MPB?)

Also, you seem to hate AM.com quite a bit.
Libido is just fine. Possibly dropping but nothing major. Still standing to attention when neccessary. I don't think im prone to MPB and i haven't noticed any shedding.

Hate AM? lol perhaps the very little sleep due to work isn't making me the happiest bunny but i certainly don't hate AM. Its the only site i use bb wise. There are certain aspects i don't like that i didn't particualrly notice 12 months ago or so but thats about it.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Libido is just fine. Possibly dropping but nothing major. Still standing to attention when neccessary. I don't think im prone to MPB and i haven't noticed any shedding.

Hate AM? lol perhaps the very little sleep due to work isn't making me the happiest bunny but i certainly don't hate AM. Its the only site i use bb wise. There are certain aspects i don't like that i didn't particualrly notice 12 months ago or so but thats about it.
Ah, I've just seen you voice your opinion on that matter a few times. All is well though, you're entitled to think whatever you want bud.

Thanks for the info!

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Ah, I've just seen you voice your opinion on that matter a few times. All is well though, you're entitled to think whatever you want bud.

Thanks for the info!
Its definitely been quite stressful lately around here, i shouldn't take it out on AM members or co reps................now aint the best time to be working in a hedge fund let me tell you ha!

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its definitely been quite stressful lately around here, i shouldn't take it out on AM members or co reps................now aint the best time to be working in a hedge fund let me tell you ha!
Yeah, I understand what you're saying, I guess I just wonder when people characterize the whole board; I am usually a little bothered when people call me a 'shill' too. You didn't do either of these things, so I'm not sure why I'm saying them to you, group rant maybe?

:drunk:

HUGEbanks

HUGEbanks

Awards
  • Established
Awesome post my friend. I am on week 2 of my Epistane and I am loving it, so far I have put on almost 6lbs with it! Epistane is the shiz. I have 2 bottles so I will for sure be doing 2 cycles of it, hopefully more.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
And what are your thoughts on the libido and hair issue? I ask because I'd be in my last week of a cycle during the time I'd see my gf for the first time in a month. Obviously, this isn't the time when things should go wrong.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
And what are your thoughts on the libido and hair issue? I ask because I'd be in my last week of a cycle during the time I'd see my gf for the first time in a month. Obviously, this isn't the time when things should go wrong.
you may want to run a support supp then. something to slow down the libido drop.

Most people report a boost in libido at first then it slowly settles down to normal and sometimes below normal.

My hypothisis is that the initial boost comes from the combination of a boost in androgens and a slight lowering of estrogen to optimum levels, then as the estrogen levels drop even lower the libido begins to fail since we all know some est is required for a healthy libido.

I propose that a simple dose of DHEA taken with the Epi (prob 100-200mg ed) and maybe a supp like icariin in bulk (absolute quality :stick:) or bottled with some other stuff from something like drive would be great at combating this drop and sustian normal libido levels, if not drive it through the roof.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Just to clarify things here in regards to libido, your refering to the desire to have sex rather then being able to "get it up" right? I'm sure you are but i just wanted to ask. I'm single now so im not getting anything but i think libido is starting to drop. That could be from a number of things (stress, lack of sleep) but if i was going to be in your situation then yeah i'd try add something that would give me a bit of a boost.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Any thoughts about adding DHEA? I've seen some discussion that Epi + DHEA is a great stack, especially because it supposedly avoids depletion of estrogen below optimum levels.
You shouldn't have low estrogen on Epistane since it acts as a SERM not an AI.

With that being said thanks for everyone's complements. I myself love the stuff too and it is nice to hear that other people feel the same way I do. You guys are the people that make our machine run so THANKS! :cheers:

Alex111

Awards
not to jack this thread but quick question. i see some people taking tomoxifen with their epi cycle?...im in the middle of my second week of epistane (20/30/30/40) and was wondering if its smarter to take the tomoxifen with the cycle? or would it lower my gains. because i would rather save it for my pct honestly.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
not to jack this thread but quick question. i see some people taking tomoxifen with their epi cycle?...im in the middle of my second week of epistane (20/30/30/40) and was wondering if its smarter to take the tomoxifen with the cycle? or would it lower my gains. because i would rather save it for my pct honestly.
Don't take it during your cycle. Its for PCT. You don't have any irritation in your nips or anything do you??

Alex111

Awards
no irritation, ive had some gyno since i went through puberty when i was like 13 lol...it sucks so im taking epistane to get some mass and reduce some gyno. Kill two birds with one stone. How long did it take for you to see results in ur gyno?

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
no irritation, ive had some gyno since i went through puberty when i was like 13 lol...it sucks so im taking epistane to get some mass and reduce some gyno. Kill two birds with one stone. How long did it take for you to see results in ur gyno?
relatively quickly, but its definitely stopped going down. it went down a little but its still there. Better then nothing i say.

Alex111

Awards
yea i hear ya...does it matter if i take the pills every 6 hours?...i usually work out around noonish or 1...so i like to take a pill at around 9 and then at around 1230-1 before i workout then at like 5 then i take my support supps (vitamins, milk thistle, fish oil/ omega's etc) around 7.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
so your on 30mg/day? try split them up as much as possible i say. upon waking, after workout, then 6 hours later. I know some people don't like taking them at night for various reasons but yeah to be honest i don't think its a huge deal.

Alex111

Awards
yea well i like taking 1 in the morning and one before workout because i feel like it gives me more pump...but whatever im sure its all the same

johnnybot

johnnybot

Awards
Will it help

Im about to turn 19 years old ive only been training for 7 months. Last year i lost 70 pounds going for 220 to now about 155, but it seems that I have been left with a smal case of gyno. will this product help? Is it safe to take at my age and if so how many times do I cycle it?

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Im about to turn 19 years old ive only been training for 7 months. Last year i lost 70 pounds going for 220 to now about 155, but it seems that I have been left with a smal case of gyno. will this product help? Is it safe to take at my age and if so how many times do I cycle it?
No mate, sorry but this is not the option for you. Congrats on losing all that weight!! Is it a hard lump or is it just excess fat around the nip area, or just puffy nips, cos believe me your not the only one with that problem. You could go see your Dr, its probably more common then you think. But taking a prohormone at your age is not a good idea,ecilly when your only 155lbs in the first place. Give it a few months of getting into even better shape and see how your chest looks then. Losing all of that weight is going to leave some excess skin so be patient, it all takes time.

johnnybot

johnnybot

Awards
thanks alot man, you really helped me out. your right some of it must be excess skin so maybe after a couple of xpand cycles i can fill it in even more
thanks a lot
what would be a safe age for the prohormone supps.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
21 is a good starting age, but still you can go longer without em and be doing just fine. Id check out some supps like anabolic pump and Neovar, Supplements that will help you add real maintainable muscle and help keep away the fat in the process. You could even look into something like Mass FX or Drive for that matter and get GREAT results pretty much prohormone like given your already higher (from being younger) hormone levels. Add that with a solid diet creatine monohydrate and a good routine and be set.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
thanks alot man, you really helped me out. your right some of it must be excess skin so maybe after a couple of xpand cycles i can fill it in even more
thanks a lot
what would be a safe age for the prohormone supps.
no probs man, better to ask now then to start taking the epi then wonder what it is your taking.

how low is your bodyfat? do you think you could shed another 5-10lbs?? its a ***** but sometimes chest fat just won't disappear. Like Poopy mentioned dont go overboard with the supps, at 19 youcan still make grat gains naturally. Don't be swayed by the fancy marketing from a lot of the present supps, you can get great cheap effective supps in bulk powder from nutraplanet. I'd go with some creatine monohydrate, AAKG and some Beta Alanine. Would give you some help on your strength and endurance and give you a nice pump which is great motivation for a new lifter. BA is a supp u will "feel" pretty quickly as well. Tingling is one way to describe it!! Let us know what you end up doing.

johnnybot

johnnybot

Awards
Ive posted a pic of myself in my profile hopefully that will give you an idea of where im at. But before summer im going eye of the tiger on this workout program. My goal weight is to me about 175 180 im 5,7 I think ive done a pretty good job in the last 13 months losing the 70 pounds but now I realize losing weight is easy putting on muscle thats the hard part Ive been eating like crazy and no junk food and still its very hard and takes a while for me to put on even a pound.
ps if anyone can tell me how I can change my profile pic like the one that shows next to the thread please fill me in

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
just go into your user cp and change your avitar. Should be able to browse on it and upload your pick.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
I've never heard any rumours that Epi contained DMT. did i miss something??

skull

skull

Awards
  • Established
Found this-but I still have questions-Is there a test for DMT? and has anyone taken the test?

Here it is guys from the horses mouth..... Epistane is totally NOT DMT.. nor will it degrade into DMT.... this was posted on the IBE forums regarding a seperate topic but still applies with the information given within, I will post a link as well so you can check the context in which this reply was made but Im certain you will conclude the same, if it doesnt test as methyl test at all then theres no possible way for it to be degrading to DMT in the body, THE END!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DR. D
Ok, first of all, this stuff is totally off the map! It is just the oral version of a compound that has been used exclusively to treat breast cancer sinse the 50's so a good solid safey record too, though it is not an Rx product in America but used a lot in the east. It have never been tested for or even recognized as an anabolic or androgen (testosterone derivative). Technically, it is classified as an anti-neoplastic! There is not a test in the world that could define it's presence in your system. You could see a peak for it in the chromatography of a mass spec, but that doesn't mean it would match anything in any library or be definable at all! If you can't say what "it" is then "it" necessarily can't be illegal! See what I mean? Even it's related parent compound in not classified as an androgen, so it it very safe to use if your tested. It is excreted mostly unchanged with only trace metabolites and none of them are illegal.

WOLFNASTY

Awards
anybody,is tamoxifen nesseccary pct for epi? it's pretty potent,i was thinking something like novadex XT by gaspari.
watcha think fellas?

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Its a pretty standard SERM. You should have it on hand to use in PCT incase oyu need it.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It wuold e more then sufficient but not overboard. I dont think you can really go overboard compound wise you just need to adjust your dosage for the given compound your pcting for.

I also still dont think taht anyone should try a OTC only pct for even a lightly suppresive compound like Epi, SERMS do so much more then just block est or restart HTPA production, you have to take your lipids into account as well. I really wish that we COULD find a viable alternative to a chemical SERM so we can enjoy the same effects from something OTC... maybe Resveratrol can do it but I need to see more studies first before I ever guinie that idea.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
I'd never run another cycle of anything unless i had a SERM.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
:thumbsup: Thank you sir for your valued endorsement!