Credit where credits due. I love Epistane!

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Will it help

Im about to turn 19 years old ive only been training for 7 months. Last year i lost 70 pounds going for 220 to now about 155, but it seems that I have been left with a smal case of gyno. will this product help? Is it safe to take at my age and if so how many times do I cycle it?

2. Quote Originally Posted by johnnybot View Post
    Im about to turn 19 years old ive only been training for 7 months. Last year i lost 70 pounds going for 220 to now about 155, but it seems that I have been left with a smal case of gyno. will this product help? Is it safe to take at my age and if so how many times do I cycle it?
    No mate, sorry but this is not the option for you. Congrats on losing all that weight!! Is it a hard lump or is it just excess fat around the nip area, or just puffy nips, cos believe me your not the only one with that problem. You could go see your Dr, its probably more common then you think. But taking a prohormone at your age is not a good idea,ecilly when your only 155lbs in the first place. Give it a few months of getting into even better shape and see how your chest looks then. Losing all of that weight is going to leave some excess skin so be patient, it all takes time.
    •   

3. thanks alot man, you really helped me out. your right some of it must be excess skin so maybe after a couple of xpand cycles i can fill it in even more
    thanks a lot
    what would be a safe age for the prohormone supps.

4. 21 is a good starting age, but still you can go longer without em and be doing just fine. Id check out some supps like anabolic pump and Neovar, Supplements that will help you add real maintainable muscle and help keep away the fat in the process. You could even look into something like Mass FX or Drive for that matter and get GREAT results pretty much prohormone like given your already higher (from being younger) hormone levels. Add that with a solid diet creatine monohydrate and a good routine and be set.

5. Quote Originally Posted by johnnybot View Post
    thanks alot man, you really helped me out. your right some of it must be excess skin so maybe after a couple of xpand cycles i can fill it in even more
    thanks a lot
    what would be a safe age for the prohormone supps.
    no probs man, better to ask now then to start taking the epi then wonder what it is your taking.

how low is your bodyfat? do you think you could shed another 5-10lbs?? its a ***** but sometimes chest fat just won't disappear. Like Poopy mentioned dont go overboard with the supps, at 19 youcan still make grat gains naturally. Don't be swayed by the fancy marketing from a lot of the present supps, you can get great cheap effective supps in bulk powder from nutraplanet. I'd go with some creatine monohydrate, AAKG and some Beta Alanine. Would give you some help on your strength and endurance and give you a nice pump which is great motivation for a new lifter. BA is a supp u will "feel" pretty quickly as well. Tingling is one way to describe it!! Let us know what you end up doing.
    •   

6. Ive posted a pic of myself in my profile hopefully that will give you an idea of where im at. But before summer im going eye of the tiger on this workout program. My goal weight is to me about 175 180 im 5,7 I think ive done a pretty good job in the last 13 months losing the 70 pounds but now I realize losing weight is easy putting on muscle thats the hard part Ive been eating like crazy and no junk food and still its very hard and takes a while for me to put on even a pound.
    ps if anyone can tell me how I can change my profile pic like the one that shows next to the thread please fill me in

7. just go into your user cp and change your avitar. Should be able to browse on it and upload your pick.

8. I've never heard any rumours that Epi contained DMT. did i miss something??

9. Found this-but I still have questions-Is there a test for DMT? and has anyone taken the test?

Here it is guys from the horses mouth..... Epistane is totally NOT DMT.. nor will it degrade into DMT.... this was posted on the IBE forums regarding a seperate topic but still applies with the information given within, I will post a link as well so you can check the context in which this reply was made but Im certain you will conclude the same, if it doesnt test as methyl test at all then theres no possible way for it to be degrading to DMT in the body, THE END!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by DR. D
    Ok, first of all, this stuff is totally off the map! It is just the oral version of a compound that has been used exclusively to treat breast cancer sinse the 50's so a good solid safey record too, though it is not an Rx product in America but used a lot in the east. It have never been tested for or even recognized as an anabolic or androgen (testosterone derivative). Technically, it is classified as an anti-neoplastic! There is not a test in the world that could define it's presence in your system. You could see a peak for it in the chromatography of a mass spec, but that doesn't mean it would match anything in any library or be definable at all! If you can't say what "it" is then "it" necessarily can't be illegal! See what I mean? Even it's related parent compound in not classified as an androgen, so it it very safe to use if your tested. It is excreted mostly unchanged with only trace metabolites and none of them are illegal.

10. anybody,is tamoxifen nesseccary pct for epi? it's pretty potent,i was thinking something like novadex XT by gaspari.
    watcha think fellas?

11. Its a pretty standard SERM. You should have it on hand to use in PCT incase oyu need it.

12. yea im taking tomoxifen as my serm for epi pct

13. It wuold e more then sufficient but not overboard. I dont think you can really go overboard compound wise you just need to adjust your dosage for the given compound your pcting for.

I also still dont think taht anyone should try a OTC only pct for even a lightly suppresive compound like Epi, SERMS do so much more then just block est or restart HTPA production, you have to take your lipids into account as well. I really wish that we COULD find a viable alternative to a chemical SERM so we can enjoy the same effects from something OTC... maybe Resveratrol can do it but I need to see more studies first before I ever guinie that idea.

14. I'd never run another cycle of anything unless i had a SERM.

15. i am pro ibe epi all the way!

16. Thank you sir for your valued endorsement!

Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. had account credit???
    By JN230 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-26-2010, 11:28 AM
  2. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-25-2008, 06:11 PM
  3. i want credit
    By goodtazz in forum Politics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-03-2007, 07:29 AM