Epistane all white and smells like egg?

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
I just got my epistane. Are there batches made that appear in clear capsules, filled with all white substance? After removing the cotton it smelled like egg, is that normal? Apparently I ordered from a shady store (have a paypal dispute open) and want to be sure they're not resealing bottles after filling them with crap. It's lot #I02080 if that helps.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Properly made material should smell of sulfur and be white.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah - It's alright. Mine is the same way. When I opened the bottle, it smelt like an egg fart.

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
thanks guys. took my first dose earlier today. not expecting anything for a few days.

HUGEbanks

HUGEbanks

Awards
  • Established
Yeah - It's alright. Mine is the same way. When I opened the bottle, it smelt like an egg fart.

ROFLMAO!! Egg Fart... lol

Mine were the same way, on day 4 of my Epistane cycle. Looking forward to the results.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yes, that is typical of the epithio compound. Now just cause it doesnt smell doesnt mean its not the right compound or youve been ripped off either. Some batches may "stink" more then others. For the most part you can expect all Epi to smell and look like this.

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
yeah I gave the bottle a closer look & spotted the 'this product contains sulphur' statement.

HUGEbanks

HUGEbanks

Awards
  • Established
Yes, that is typical of the epithio compound. Now just cause it doesnt smell doesnt mean its not the right compound or youve been ripped off either. Some batches may "stink" more then others. For the most part you can expect all Epi to smell and look like this.

yo poopster, did you get my email bro?

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yo poopster, did you get my email bro?
I did and am in the process of getting it to fit right. I fell asleep ealier though with my kid when I was workin on it and havnt got back to it yet.... should be fixed by tomorrow :thumbsup:

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
I'm looking forward to running this late summer..

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
I wish! Went to the Arnold... It would be cool to finally meet the great poopster! I'll have to seriously look into it!

RoidGracie

Unfortunately, I had read about the sulfur AFTER I had thrown mine away....tsk tsk.

HUGEbanks

HUGEbanks

Awards
  • Established
I wish! Went to the Arnold... It would be cool to finally meet the great poopster! I'll have to seriously look into it!

Be careful... he flings poo everywhere!

HUGEbanks

HUGEbanks

Awards
  • Established
LOL

what about you BB2K? you gonna be cruisin to sin city for the debauchery?

Heck, i hope so man. Whats the dates for it?:woohoo:

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
I'll have to check on a flight/hotel tomorrow

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ya the flight would probably be the most expensive. Luckily I can drive living in socal im only 3.5 hours away. but the ticket for the expo itself is only 15 bucks fri and sat which is very cheap for all the crap that gets handed out.

HUGEbanks

HUGEbanks

Awards
  • Established
hey poopster. i started Epistane on the 10th and i was 208lbs, i am now 213.8!! thats a nice 5.8lbs increase. woo hoo!

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
WOWEE!!!! thats frickin sick man! I swear I gained about the same my first week but didnt "feel" it yet suprisingly, THEN the strength gains started comin on too and I just felt Gooooooooood all the time and kept on leaning out while bulkin up.

HUGEbanks

HUGEbanks

Awards
  • Established
WOWEE!!!! thats frickin sick man! I swear I gained about the same my first week but didnt "feel" it yet suprisingly, THEN the strength gains started comin on too and I just felt Gooooooooood all the time and kept on leaning out while bulkin up.

the strength hasnt really increased yet but i am sure i will see it in a few days, the size is going up nicely.:clean: