What's next IBE ? :D

  1. Thumbs up What's next IBE ? :D


    What can we expect from you This Spring ?


  2. Quote Originally Posted by thahotboy View Post
    What can we expect from you This Spring ?
    "Acetylated Resveratrol product called Reverse"

    Taken from their forums.

  3. humm interesting ! any other info ?
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by JOakman View Post
    "Acetylated Resveratrol product called Reverse"

    Taken from their forums.
    hmmm trying to develope an OTC style PCT? seems to be a very popular market these days. i'll be watching!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Australian made View Post
    hmmm trying to develope an OTC style PCT? seems to be a very popular market these days. i'll be watching!
    Maybe....Maybe not.....Maybe both ;-)

    Don't worry you'll hear about it soon. I am more cautious now to release anything before we have it finished since waiting for things such as labels or caps is so unpredictable.
    PharmD

  6. Quote Originally Posted by LakeMountD View Post
    Maybe....Maybe not.....Maybe both ;-)

    Don't worry you'll hear about it soon. I am more cautious now to release anything before we have it finished since waiting for things such as labels or caps is so unpredictable.
    oh you tease u ose:

  7. I really cant wait for this one as well.

    Look out for many reformulations too guys Xdreams and Xlean are both getting makovers and should be better then ever.... if thats possible

  8. Yeah I really think people are going to like X-Lean. Nothing extremely new but you won't be able to beat the formula and the price for what you get.

    X-Dream will have something new but we aren't sure which new ingredient to use. We found two very interesting ingredients and we are testing both......on poopy and neo. If they grow another arm we won't sell it though :-)
    PharmD

  9. Quote Originally Posted by LakeMountD View Post
    Yeah I really think people are going to like X-Lean. Nothing extremely new but you won't be able to beat the formula and the price for what you get.

    X-Dream will have something new but we aren't sure which new ingredient to use. We found two very interesting ingredients and we are testing both......on poopy and neo. If they grow another arm we won't sell it though :-)
    I got money in the bank, hurry up and put it out

  10. So that would explain my third zipple

  11. Quote Originally Posted by neoborn View Post
    So that would explain my third zipple

    and that 3rd testicle.
    Proud Owner of:
    www.MuscleThreadz.com
    www.BodyByBB2K.com

  12. Quote Originally Posted by LakeMountD View Post
    If they grow another arm we won't sell it though :-)
    whoa, whoa, whoa 3rd = bigger bench. if they grow a third arm its ok, its all about the marketing then. spin is a wonderful thing.

  13. I have a third leg. Not as cool as you would think.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line

  14. Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    I have a third leg. Not as cool as you would think.

    I have a third leg too, girls love mine though, whats wrong with urs? :bb2:
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  15. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    I have a third leg too, girls love mine though, whats wrong with urs? :bb2:
    For starts, I get a police citation for public disturbance every time I wear shorts. It tends to be limp most of the time, and drag on the ground behind me. As far as whether or not the ladies love it, I wouldn't know; there's not enough blood to go to my brain and "third leg" for me to remain coherent (let alone conscious) to really know what goes on during those times. I usually just wake up with a terrible headache, a big gooey mess, the desire to go to the fridge and make a sandwich, and a stolen article of clothing.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line

  16. Quote Originally Posted by LakeMountD View Post
    Yeah I really think people are going to like X-Lean. Nothing extremely new but you won't be able to beat the formula and the price for what you get.

    I am doing the Epistane / X-Lean cycle now. For more info on this cycle go to www.epistane.com
    Proud Owner of:
    www.MuscleThreadz.com
    www.BodyByBB2K.com
  

  
 

Log in
Log in