Free Bottle of Epistane: Contest Number 2!!!

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Alright, well here it is:

Free bottle of Epistane to the person who creates the best IBE or Epistane wallpaper for a myspace page or desktop :).

Have at it you photoshop fiends ;).

Ripped1

Ripped1

Awards
  • Established
Alright, well here it is:

Free bottle of Epistane to the person who creates the best IBE or Epistane wallpaper for a myspace page or desktop :).

Have at it you photoshop fiends ;).

I got mine in the mail today, start Monday

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
basically ;) no, I just bore easily, and something like that takes time to get really looking good

WeakPoint

WeakPoint

Awards
  • Established
I'm not very good at photoshop but I wouldn't mind doing this just for fun. Can I use pictures of bodybuilders without there approval for the picture haha. I really like Frank Mcgrath and him with a bottle of Epistane would look sick.
P.S. I'm not 21 but can I just give my bottle away to someone else on the boards?

IntensePump

IntensePump

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'm not very good at photoshop but I wouldn't mind doing this just for fun. Can I use pictures of bodybuilders without there approval for the picture haha. I really like Frank Mcgrath and him with a bottle of Epistane would look sick.
P.S. I'm not 21 but can I just give my bottle away to someone else on the boards?
If you win I got first dibs ;) jk

WeakPoint

WeakPoint

Awards
  • Established
I just started using photoshop, I barely know how to use this damn thing haha. I probably won't even post anything up cause I'll look like a fool.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
WHOA!!!!! where was my PM or email saaying we were on here again!!!! HALELUJA!

guess I get to change my tag back:D

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
I gave up after an hour on Saturday morning. Now I see that my skills can't compete, guess I'll go back to lifting :) Good work you guys, they both look great.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
they both look great.

I really do like the first though... thats just stellar.

methodice

methodice

Awards
  • Established
Hmm is there any issue with copyrighted images, like from non IBE sources?

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
whens the deadline? do i have enough time to illegally download photoshop?

GeNeTiCFigHTR

GeNeTiCFigHTR

Awards
I want a copy of this one for my Myspace. 1280 x 800 please.

If you would please email it to me [email protected]

Yea bro Ill make you that size. Gimmie a couple of days. Im currently on a roadtrip back to texas and only got the laptop for now!! Thanks for the comments guys!!

HUGEbanks

HUGEbanks

Awards
  • Established
Yea bro Ill make you that size. Gimmie a couple of days. Im currently on a roadtrip back to texas and only got the laptop for now!! Thanks for the comments guys!!

ok cool, i am looking forward to it!

Whiplash

Whiplash

Awards
They both look great.. My vote would have to go for meth tho:cheers:

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
heres my entry

nm:food:

Last edited:
HUGEbanks

HUGEbanks

Awards
  • Established
My friend and I worked to create my vision, I hope it doesnt scare you :

Well, in my honest opinion, if you take out the monsters and the wording, it would be perfect. i really like it alot. if you edit it please email it to me and i will put it on my myspace. [email protected]

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Well, in my honest opinion, if you take out the monsters and the wording, it would be perfect. i really like it alot. if you edit it please email it to me and i will put it on my myspace. [email protected]
I appreciate the honesty and I will be happy to make it for you, just give me a little time and I would hope that you might consider putting in a good word for my creations to the ibe guys.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i agree, it would look pretty clean just being the DNA strands and the IBE logo.... although the monsters are comical to me

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
i agree, it would look pretty clean just being the DNA strands and the IBE logo.... although the monsters are comical to me
But do you think it could be a winner. I DONT use these photo editing programs or do this stuff for a living or even as hobby, Im borrowing a friends photoshop and pc right now and Im learning as I go along, Im far from an expert, but will take any ideas to win me some epi.

Ok poopy, instead of monsters should I try IBE product bottles or fitness models??? Help me out, its a been a while since Ive won anything, and the one contest I was counting on placing in the top three,was a total bust and we got hosed. So it would make a nice jump on the new season if I could win.

Thanks for any ideas or help.:)

EDIT

And just let the records show that Im not a total freebee whore, if any cares, fyi, I ran a nice little contest after paying the fee to show my support for the board and going gold here at AM.COM, its always been about winning to me and not free stuff :

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/77828-roadblocks-going-gold.html

Ive got ax beanies, m-drol, methyl-1p, inhibit-e, nutraplanet T shirts, superdrol 90ct, half a bottle of reset ad, and a bunch of other stuff I would love to give away in another contest, or trade away here for things I need, but some of it breaks the rules, and since I dont wanna get banned, I cant do it. Just making it clear , it aint about the stuff, its about the win.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
But do you think it could be a winner. I DONT use these photo editing programs or do this stuff for a living or even as hobby, Im borrowing a friends photoshop and pc right now and Im learning as I go along, Im far from an expert, but will take any ideas to win me some epi.

Ok poopy, instead of monsters should I try IBE product bottles or fitness models??? Help me out, its a been a while since Ive won anything, and the one contest I was counting on placing in the top three,was a total bust and we got hosed. So it would make a nice jump on the new season if I could win.

Thanks for any ideas or help.:)
I think it could look good alone with just the logo.... or even on some other layers put some bottles at lower opacities to make em see through... just a couple ideas. maye make a couple variations and see if LMD likes any of em.

Im not callin the shots in this contest but at the same time I cant really help too much wouldnt be fair to the others.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
...Im not callin the shots in this contest but at the same time I cant really help too much wouldnt be fair to the others.
Yeah but I value your opinion, AND if anyone else enters and asks you, Im sure you would give them your honest opinion too, so I think thats all fair.

And you spelled it clear as day,
...Im not callin the shots in this contest....

So like I said, if you help anyone who asks for your opinion, then I dont see how anyone can see a problem.

Anyway, time for some sleep now, thanks for the critiscism and suggestions.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Ok hows this one?

nm:thumbsup:

Last edited:
RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
nm:think:

Last edited:
HUGEbanks

HUGEbanks

Awards
  • Established
Then of course I had to try to get a little fancy, remember, Im learing this program, and by no means an expert:

YES! thats perfect! i love it! when ya can send that one to me hero. but when you make the code, i want my buttons and pictures on my myspace to not be covered up by the pic, know what i mean? i have seen peoples backgrounds that covered their pix and friends and all that.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
YES! thats perfect! i love it! when ya can send that one to me hero. but when you make the code, i want my buttons and pictures on my myspace to not be covered up by the pic, know what i mean? i have seen peoples backgrounds that covered their pix and friends and all that.
I doubt it will cover up your pics BB2K

I dont think the guy has the know how to turn it into embeded code either. Tell ya what, Roadblock go to image, image size and in the size boxes put 1280 in width and 800 in hieght. then save. then post the file as an attachment in here.

Then BB2K send me a cut and paste of your current code on your myspace, Ill insert the new background in the code and send it to ya....

HUGEbanks

HUGEbanks

Awards
  • Established
I doubt it will cover up your pics BB2K

I dont think the guy has the know how to turn it into embeded code either. Tell ya what, Roadblock go to image, image size and in the size boxes put 1280 in width and 800 in hieght. then save. then post the file as an attachment in here.

Then BB2K send me a cut and paste of your current code on your myspace, Ill insert the new background in the code and send it to ya....

i was able to set it as my background but it didnt cover the pics.. go to my myspace and see, i will put it on now.

MySpace.com - BB2K - 40 - Male - Independence, Missouri - www.myspace.com/eubiedoo

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
lol looks nice, Probably used the same generator i just posted... try out the one I posted real quick and see if you like it better... I tiled it so theres no bars on the side.... but a lil cut off on the joining pics.