Mestebol benefit on cycle?

Pride89

Pride89

Awards
  • Established
So how is Mestebol treating the once that have used it ?

Im on time off between cycles right now and planing the next

So i whould like to know alittle more about Mestebol and the effects ( better DHT then epiandro i gues being similar to Proviron )

Could mestebol be beneficial in a cycle with Trest ?
If it could help together with AI ( transdermal formestane )

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
I would like to try mestebol but can't find it in stock anywhere. Anyone else have experience with?

barrymcokiner

Banned
Awards
How is this compared to stano in terms of pure vascularity/hardness?

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
Not sure when I'll be running it or if going solo/stacked. I'm still trying to find logs or something about mestebol. All I can find is 1 person bashing it claiming it didn't work.

barrymcokiner

Banned
Awards
Not sure when I'll be running it or if going solo/stacked. I'm still trying to find logs or something about mestebol. All I can find is 1 person bashing it claiming it didn't work.
Hmmm... I think I'll stick with Stano then

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mestebol was far better for me than stano.

Pride89

Pride89

Awards
  • Established
In a later post i took back the bad words i had stacked it with something if i remember correctly

Im still looking forward to try it in the Fall :)

Pride89

Pride89

Awards
  • Established
Far better than stano in every way
Glad to hear that, Ive used a lot of DHT prohormones and will try this next cycle, already have it just waiting for the green light to go from the miss

ezjax

Awards
DHT is funny.. for some people they go as high as they can on doses and feels great.. others want to kill someone if they take a little...

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DHT is funny.. for some people they go as high as they can on doses and feels great.. others want to kill someone if they take a little...
It is odd. I can't get enough DHT. Does nothing to my hairline either. *crosses fingers*

Lil King

Awards
Hey been excited since hearing about this one. How are the Oxime PH's working? Anybody try this one? When dieting i find 3 dosages daily of AMS 1-dhea shreds me up and maintains my muscles and strength. Aggression and lethargy do show up after week 3 tho. How would 35mgs thrice a day of Mestebol would compare to 1androsterone for fatloss.