Celtic Labs Coming Soon: Trest / Desoxy Test Transdermals

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Celtic Labs is developing a transdermal preparation for Trestolone, Desoxy Testosterone AND unmethylated epistane (I believe it goes by the name Epitiostanol, and is supposed to be a potent AI).

Get ready for good things :)

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
I personally enjoy TD and waiting patiently

Hard.Gainer

Hard.Gainer

Awards
Nice, never tried TD but I'll try anything CL. Eta?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Celtic Labs is developing a transdermal preparation for Trestolone, Desoxy Testosterone AND unmethylated epistane (I believe it goes by the name Epitiostanol, and is supposed to be a potent AI). Get ready for good things :)
Sounds good. ETA?

DonnyG

DonnyG

Awards
  • Established
Can't imagine trest working better than it already does in pill form. I'm definitely in for this.

Mystere3

Awards
Is non-methyl epi even an anabolic?

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I'll sub for more info

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Lol the DTA and trest transdermal has been around for awhile over there. Not sure where you all have been.

Edit: oh I see they are making it so you don't have to make the TD preparations yourself!! Definitely a time saver! Sweet deal!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Lol the DTA and trest transdermal has been around for awhile over there. Not sure where you all have been.
From Celtic? That's news to me.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I edited my post. They've been selling powdered trest and DTA but you have to make the TD yourself. I guess now they're doing it for you
That makes sense. I have seen the powders out for a while just never a pre made TD solution.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also get ready for Dimethyl Nandrolone. :O (2a,17a-dimethylNandrolone)But uh... ETA on the transdermal... I will have to keep you guys updated. BA (company owner) hasn't given us one yet. But it's in the works and shouldn't be too far off. I think he said something about getting bulk Salvo and using that as the carrier.Celtic is a pretty open company... BA just has ideas and throws them out and asks what everyone thinks. Pretty much everyone wants this haha
Is non-methyl epi even an anabolic?
It should be. I don't think there's much information on it outside of it being used as an anti-estrogen drug.
Can't imagine trest working better than it already does in pill form. I'm definitely in for this.
It works way better transdermally. 33mg a day (1 gram mixed into 30ml) did wonders for me. And that's only roughly 10mg absorbed... 15mg at the most.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
That D-M Nandralone is going to be trans? Fantastic I love what is being offered now on that category

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That D-M Nandralone is going to be trans? Fantastic I love what is being offered now on that category
Nah it's going to be oral. It would be pointless to have it be transdermal. It would probably be less effective as a transdermal

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They've had that for a few weeks now for research on rats . Sterile oils. Also BA said a methyl 1 test oxime is going to be here in a few weeks
I thought Oxime's were too stable in the gut to actually break away

murk01

murk01

Awards
Excellent. .. y hasn't any one done trans epi before?

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I thought Oxime's were too stable in the gut to actually break away
It's a good question. Patrick Arnold said...

however it is looking at by injection (oral could be differerent - there may be alot more hydrolysis to parent ketone with oral
So even he isn't quite sure if stomach acid will or will not separate the oxime.

I have no problem admitting that I have no idea what the affects of the m1t oxime are going to be haha

But, if you look at our Dbol-oxime... it has different effects from dbol, but it still works quite well. It's actually a pretty good lean bulker at 45-60mg.

Here's a quote from a scientist we have on another board about the oximes...

However oximes are generally stable functional groups. Hydrolysis is most likely dependent on stomach acid and not enzymes. The carbon is less electrophilic than normal thanks to the oxime group and the fact that the molecule is conjugated in that area makes it more stable (alternating double and single bonds which lowers the energy).
So we'll just have to see how it does when the first users have it in their hands :)

JD261985

Banned
Awards
It's a good question. Patrick Arnold said... So even he isn't quite sure if stomach acid will or will not separate the oxime. I have no problem admitting that I have no idea what the affects of the m1t oxime are going to be haha But, if you look at our Dbol-oxime... it has different effects from dbol, but it still works quite well. It's actually a pretty good lean bulker at 45-60mg. Here's a quote from a scientist we have on another board about the oximes... So we'll just have to see how it does when the first users have it in their hands :)
Yea but they are also talking about 7a methyl 1 test. That should definitely work well right?

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea but they are also talking about 7a methyl 1 test. That should definitely work well right?
Do you have a link for that? I don't think we can link to PHF but you could PM me.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We've got coming this next week or so! MG/ML not yet decided... I'll let everyone know.

poppawheely

poppawheely

Awards
Subbed...and volunteering to be a tester for subdermal EPI. just saying...

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm going to create a thread here, but just a heads up for you guys on the oral version of Trestolone:

50% off Celtic Trestobol... I can't link to the store (yet ;)) but you can find it pretty easily online.

$25 for 100 caps at 10mg each. Normally around $50.

gunngt

Awards
Hmmm wonder if the transdermals would have a lesser effect on cholesterol levels.

DonnyG

DonnyG

Awards
  • Established
No sir! Trest 2.0 is going to be a new oral creation with increased absorption.

Trestolone 2.0 :)
BA was talking about Trest 2.0 I can't freaking wait. OG Trest was just insane, best strength gains of my life. Can't imagine 50% more oral bioavailability.

Donny

DonnyG

DonnyG

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to create a thread here, but just a heads up for you guys on the oral version of Trestolone:

50% off Celtic Trestobol... I can't link to the store (yet ;)) but you can find it pretty easily online.

$25 for 100 caps at 10mg each. Normally around $50.
AHHH just ordered two bottles 2 days before you posted!!!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
BA was talking about Trest 2.0 I can't freaking wait. OG Trest was just insane, best strength gains of my life. Can't imagine 50% more oral bioavailability.

Donny
That would be insane!! Btw DonnyG, GO TIGERS!!! Hope they can go a little further this year.

DonnyG

DonnyG

Awards
  • Established
How did you dose it and did you run it solo or part of a stack?
20mg when I wake up, 40mg pwo. Zero sides, will probably up the dose next run even though this felt great.

I ran it alongside SD at 20mg (10am/10pwo) for 4 weeks. I ran the trest 8 weeks total. Oddly, I made more gains without the SD than with.

Strength and focus are the best two things about Trest. I swear this is the best hormone to be released in years.

Donny

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
20mg when I wake up, 40mg pwo. Zero sides, will probably up the dose next run even though this felt great.

I ran it alongside SD at 20mg (10am/10pwo) for 4 weeks. I ran the trest 8 weeks total. Oddly, I made more gains without the SD than with.

Strength and focus are the best two things about Trest. I swear this is the best hormone to be released in years.

Donny
Nice!

JD261985

Banned
Awards
BA said up for sale in 1-2 weeks most likely 50 mg/ml at 30 ML for the trest. Most won't need more than 50 mg transdermally. I am not sure what dose he's doing for Desoxy Test Ace

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any idea when the trans-dermal trest will be available and the dosage?
It's all ready to go, just waiting on labels!! We're thinking either 30ml 100mg/ml or 50mg/ml. It depends on how people want to dose it, yuh know. What do you guys think?

JD261985

Banned
Awards
It's all ready to go, just waiting on labels!! We're thinking either 30ml 100mg/ml or 50mg/ml. It depends on how people want to dose it, yuh know. What do you guys think?
How come no mention of DTA? Isn't that coming as well? BA said it was

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
This might be a dumb question but is DTA unmethylated Phera?
Yes and a certain raw needs to get back in stock asap!!! I needs to try this yesterday.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's coming, but no word yet on how soon. Should not be long after Trest...
Yes and a certain raw needs to get back in stock asap!!! I needs to try this yesterday.
Raws probably won't be in stock until after the transdermal comes out... since we're using the raws to make the transdermals!
This might be a dumb question but is DTA unmethylated Phera?
Yes sir

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd like this in IM form myself. I figure a good 400mg/wk ought to work fine.

Get some raws fellas. Us serious men want to play hardball.