Started Ostabol Today

nickysans

nickysans

Awards
About Me:

Hey guys, this is my first time posting on here but I've been a lurker for a loooong time. I've been training hard for close to 5 years and after doing some research I decided to give Ostabol a try! I've been all over the map in terms of training. I finished up high school weighing close to 210 lbs. and I got heavily involved with MMA so it was obvious I needed to get in better shape. So I started off like everyone else with bodybuilding oriented approach. I ended up tearing my hamstring at wrestling practice so I was out for a little over a year. When I was cleared to resume training I ended up tearing my rotator cuff and AC joint my first day back....Yeah I know my luck is terrible. After taking a year and a half off from training for fights I fell in love with powerlifting. After experimenting with 3 PH cycles (halodrol, Epi, Superdrol...all solo cycles) I ballooned back up to 204 lbs. and needless to say I was a lot stronger than I was in high school.
As of now I'm finishing my last semester at college and I recently got the itch to fight again so eased my way back into it and I'm down to 159.4lbs. Definitely more explosive than I was when I was heavier and I'm pretty happy with my strength despite all of my injuries and rapid weight fluctuation.

Current Best Lifts:

Bench: 275lbs.
Squat: 365lbs.
Deadlift: 455lbs.
Military Press(Strict): 185lbs.

Best Lifts when I was 204lbs.
Bench: 315lbs.
Squat: 495lbs.
Deadlift: 515lbs.
Military Press(Strict): 205lbs.

My Plan:

As stated in the title of the log I started taking Ostabol today 20mg. I plan on doing a 6-week cycle followed by a mini PCT just to see if a SARM is worth running in the future. I plan on running the cycle as follows:

Ostabol: 20/20/20/20/20/20

PCT:
Alphamax:4/4/4/4
Forskolin-95:50/50/50/50 (seeing as Aphamax has 50mg of forskolin i figured id bump it to 100mg with a little extra)
DAA:3g/3g/3g/3g

It'd be awesome to get some feedback. Definitely open for more knowledge from people who have experience with Ostabol. and if you guys are down for it, Im logging it for my own purposed but Id be happy to throw it up here as well!

Thanks again!

nickysans

nickysans

Awards
Sorry for the delay. Today will begin day three of Ostabol. Qill be dosing 20mg at 9:00a.m. Weighed in at 158.6lbs. this morning.

Nothing to report from the first day 4/3/14

On day Two I noticed that I had a little bit of a stronger pump than I normally do when lifting. I don't take any preworkouts besides black coffee so I'm assuming it was the Osta kicking in.

I took a progress picture so I have a frame of reference in 6 weeks. I'm making zero changes to my diet and training. Basically I plan on seeing if I can gather data to see if the compound works free of variables.

nickysans

nickysans

Awards
Nice to have all of you dudes on board! Today marks day 5. popped 20mg at 9:00am and will be hitting some heavy deadlifts this afternoon. I will report back with the details.

Sundays are my rest days so there was nothing to report from day 4. But I will say that my sense of well-being is definitely elevated. It's not an "on" feeling like I got when I was on DS/PHs but its definitely something noteworthy.

nickysans

nickysans

Awards
Day 6

Okay, definitely noticed a change in my workout today. I had what seemed to be a limitless supply of energy and I was unreasonably drenched in sweat. Even when I do extreme metabolic conditioning workouts I don't sweat this much or have this much energy....I didn't even have my coffee today either.

I don't know if I mentioned this already but there are absolutely no other supplements being used during this run besides CL Oximega greens. This is to get a complete, unbiased view

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 6

Okay, definitely noticed a change in my workout today. I had what seemed to be a limitless supply of energy and I was unreasonably drenched in sweat. Even when I do extreme metabolic conditioning workouts I don't sweat this much or have this much energy....I didn't even have my coffee today either.

I don't know if I mentioned this already but there are absolutely no other supplements being used during this run besides CL Oximega greens. This is to get a complete, unbiased view
Awesome! Glad to see you're using exclusively the ostabol. Good luck on your run man. In for this.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Day 6 Okay, definitely noticed a change in my workout today. I had what seemed to be a limitless supply of energy and I was unreasonably drenched in sweat. Even when I do extreme metabolic conditioning workouts I don't sweat this much or have this much energy....I didn't even have my coffee today either. I don't know if I mentioned this already but there are absolutely no other supplements being used during this run besides CL Oximega greens. This is to get a complete, unbiased view
Expect the ostarine to be fully in your system and in full effect by day 14

nickysans

nickysans

Awards

Glad to have you on board!

Day 7:
Today marks my first full week on Ostabol. So far so good and no signs of suppression. Today's my birthday but I'm not going to let that throw me off track, Im sticking to my guns on this one! I will be hitting some front squats today and Ill let you all know how it goes!

nickysans

nickysans

Awards
Ended up hitting 225lbs for 5 sets of 5 yesterday on my front squats. Definitely felt like I could of done more but oh well. I do a lot of Olympic lifts and my weakness has been handling heavier weight in the front rack position. The goal for the end of this cycle is to hit a Clean and Jerk PR of 250lb. Right now I hit 215 about two weeks ago so that shouldn't be too hard.

nickysans

nickysans

Awards
Day 12:

I managed to survive my birthday weekend and kept the eating clean and the boozing to a minimum. The feeling of euphoria I have is definitely noticeable as several people commented that my head seemed to be in a better place.

Blasted my back workout the other day and I noticed stronger pumps and the endurance is still on the rise

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Now I'm regretting that I didn't include this on my upcoming stack

nickysans

nickysans

Awards
Day 16

Okay so I am two days into my third week with Ostabol. Woke up early today after a ****ty friday night. Not to get all gay n **** but I found out my now ex-gf was doing some shady **** so I called it quits.

ANYWAYS, my weight jumped up to an even 160.0lbs. with absolutely zero changes in diet and training. Definitely notice I appear more dense and my muscles look full all day. And when I work out the vascularity is definitely noticeable.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 16

Okay so I am two days into my third week with Ostabol. Woke up early today after a ****ty friday night. Not to get all gay n **** but I found out my now ex-gf was doing some shady **** so I called it quits.

ANYWAYS, my weight jumped up to an even 160.0lbs. with absolutely zero changes in diet and training. Definitely notice I appear more dense and my muscles look full all day. And when I work out the vascularity is definitely noticeable.
Sounds like ostabol. It really starts showing effects in week 3/4. Great updates man. Sorry to hear about the ex though.

SLW2

SLW2

Awards
Sorry the ex gf wasnt treating you well. At least it sounds like the osta is!

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Subbed.

And here is hoping you did anal with her before the breakup.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Subbd. My wife is running her second cycle of Ostabol. She loved it first time it wasn't extreme but good recomp on carb back loading diet. Tinkering with 20ED this time. Her recovery was crazy last time. This us more intense cycle because here in California the beach is close! Lol. Anyways I'm always ears-open for Osta news!

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbd. My wife is running her second cycle of Ostabol. She loved it first time it wasn't extreme but good recomp on carb back loading diet. Tinkering with 20ED this time. Her recovery was crazy last time. This us more intense cycle because here in California the beach is close! Lol. Anyways I'm always ears-open for Osta news!
Would you be able to keep small log for her or something? I'm pretty interseted in ostabol for women as I know a few who used to be athletes and want to jump start their training.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Would you be able to keep small log for her or something? I'm pretty interseted in ostabol for women as I know a few who used to be athletes and want to jump start their training.
Hmm I'll have to see..

nickysans

nickysans

Awards
That's where this product definitely shines. As far as I noticed my recovery time between sets...between workout days even...has been dramatically reduced

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
That's where this product definitely shines. As far as I noticed my recovery time between sets...between workout days even...has been dramatically reduced
Is this weird? My wife's name is Nikki

nickysans

nickysans

Awards
Is this weird? My wife's name is Nikki
Any variations of the name Nick/Nikki/Nicky are awesome. Your wife's parents clearly had good taste in naming her hahaha.

Mid-Week Weigh-In

Okay i weigh myself every wednesday morning and Saturday morning just to gauge any noticeable correlation between the Ostabol and weight fluctuation. I weighed in this morning at 159/6lbs. Saturday i weighed an even 160.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any variations of the name Nick/Nikki/Nicky are awesome. Your wife's parents clearly had good taste in naming her hahaha.

Mid-Week Weigh-In

Okay i weigh myself every wednesday morning and Saturday morning just to gauge any noticeable correlation between the Ostabol and weight fluctuation. I weighed in this morning at 159/6lbs. Saturday i weighed an even 160.
What was your starting weight?

nickysans

nickysans

Awards
What was your starting weight?
The day I started taking the Ostabol I was exactly 159.4lbs. I'm not too concerned with weight gain/loss as long as there's a slight increase in the strength and conditioning departments I will consider this run a success.....So far so good:147:

nickysans

nickysans

Awards
Day 26

Weight appears to be staying at a steady 160 for now. People at the gym say I appear more dense and my muscles look a lot fuller...they certainly do. I feel very strong compared to when I started. Yesterday I was doing snatch practice and I was feeling saucy and decided to hit a PRF full ROM squat snatch. I ended up hitting an easy 150lbs. Ive never gone passed 135 with my snatch so I'm very happy at the moment.

Saturday I will be attempting my Clean and Jerk PR....225 will be there I can FEEL it

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Day 26

Weight appears to be staying at a steady 160 for now. People at the gym say I appear more dense and my muscles look a lot fuller...they certainly do. I feel very strong compared to when I started. Yesterday I was doing snatch practice and I was feeling saucy and decided to hit a PRF full ROM squat snatch. I ended up hitting an easy 150lbs. Ive never gone passed 135 with my snatch so I'm very happy at the moment.

Saturday I will be attempting my Clean and Jerk PR....225 will be there I can FEEL it
Please keep us posted. Often times people focus only on the scale, but you can see, feel and tell the differences in your body without too much movement in weight. I hope you hit your PRs, and look forward to you surpassing them. Osta has alot of potential, often overlooked by those who only go by what the scale shows, Id much rather gain 5lbs of real lean body mass I was going to keep than simply puff up only to potentially lose it.

nickysans

nickysans

Awards
Please keep us posted. Often times people focus only on the scale, but you can see, feel and tell the differences in your body without too much movement in weight. I hope you hit your PRs, and look forward to you surpassing them. Osta has alot of potential, often overlooked by those who only go by what the scale shows, Id much rather gain 5lbs of real lean body mass I was going to keep than simply puff up only to potentially lose it.
Thank you! And I totally agree with you, as of now this compound really shines in strength, muscular endurance and recovery for me. I feel like I can keep the intensity up and there is a major difference in recovery time between sets. I guess I don't really notice it, seeing as I see myself in the mirror daily, but my friends and gym buddies say that I look more dense and full than I did before running the compound.

I can honestly say that it's definitely a compound for me at 20mg.

ezjax

Awards
Where are we at now? Did you finish up or still going? What's your final impression?

nickysans

nickysans

Awards
Hey guys apologies for the looooong delay in response time. Between final exams and gearing up for graduation I haven't time to really get as detailed as I had hoped.

I'm on my last week of the compound now and all I can say is that it served its purpose well.: My strength went up while there were no changes made to my diet or routine.

I not only ended up hitting my 225lb. Clean and Jerk PR, but I ended up blowing the doors off of it by smashing 240lbs.!!!! Needless to say I'm very happy.

Weight has fluctuated between 158-161lbs. and I definitely feel way more dense muscle mass was added. Not much but its more than enough.

Will be starting Alphamax for my mini PCT tomorrow

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
good to hear that you surpassed your goal. Does one need to go on a pct when taking a sarm/ostarine though?

nickysans

nickysans

Awards
good to hear that you surpassed your goal. Does one need to go on a pct when taking a sarm/ostarine though?
In theory no, but Id rather play it on the safe side with just a natty test booster.....plus ive been really itching to give Alphamax a try

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
In theory no, but Id rather play it on the safe side with just a natty test booster.....plus ive been really itching to give Alphamax a try
I hear ya. I like the test powder/erase pro combo but I didn't have any bloodwork done to prove anything lol

nickysans

nickysans

Awards
finishing week 2 of Alphamax and I have to say I feel just as strong as I was when I was on the Osta....or am I? haha I went on a cruise with all of my boys for a week for my graduation present and I gained a lot of bloat but after being back on my normal eating schedule and training I feel normal and shredded again

nickysans

nickysans

Awards
Hit 245 on my clean and jerk on Sunday :dance:

Thinking about hopping on some Follidrone...Thoughts?

HTGduck

HTGduck

Awards
  • Established
Hit 245 on my clean and jerk on Sunday :dance:

Thinking about hopping on some Follidrone...Thoughts?
Follidrone is amazing. I am on Ostabol now , about two weeks in... Had a great run with follidrone. Osta is looking promising also.

nickysans

nickysans

Awards
Osta was awesome. No issues whatsoever once PCT was wrapped up...and I can still hit all my number effectively long after I reached my "peak" strength

Hercules1982

Hercules1982

Awards
Osta was awesome. No issues whatsoever once PCT was wrapped up...and I can still hit all my number effectively long after I reached my "peak" strength
Thanks for a great log! I will run Ostabol soon as a 'lean bulk' compound after I have finished a cutting cycle with 11-andro (starting today).

ezjax

Awards
Thanks for the feedback.. ostabol is super under rated and one of Celtic's best