Dimethabold!!

  1. Dimethabold!!


    Finally it's up for presale!!


  2. I'm guessing this is dmz?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  3. Quote Originally Posted by reps4jesus View Post
    I'm guessing this is dmz?
    Precursor to dbol

    I'm gonna let people guinea pig this one for me before I bandwagon onto it. I still got sd anyways
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by OnionKnight View Post
    Precursor to dbol

    I'm gonna let people guinea pig this one for me before I bandwagon onto it. I still got sd anyways
    Wrong Dimethabold is 2 methylated dbol.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by 00S4Boy View Post

    Wrong Dimethabold is 2 methylated dbol.
    Tomato tomāto

  6. Quote Originally Posted by OnionKnight View Post
    Tomato tomāto
    Completely not Tomato tomato, precursor to dbol is m1,4add and possibly dianodrol(methandrostenoxime) though the cleaving of the oxime into a ketone is questionable.

    This is like superdrol to mestanolone, mithras to phera, m-sten to m1t.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by 00S4Boy View Post

    Wrong Dimethabold is 2 methylated dbol.
    How does this differ from dbol?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  8. Quote Originally Posted by reps4jesus View Post
    How does this differ from dbol?
    In fact - nobody really knows.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by reps4jesus View Post
    How does this differ from dbol?
    We'll find out shortly. There's a presale going on right now. It should theoretically be stronger than dbol, and you get 15mg x 90 caps per bottle. Pretty good deal.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post

    We'll find out shortly. There's a presale going on right now, soon it'll be back up to the regular pricing. It should theoretically be stronger than dbol, and you get 15mg x 90 caps per bottle. Pretty good deal.
    All the initial ones are still the same price as the presale a year ago. I don't think this ones gonna drop either

  11. Quote Originally Posted by OnionKnight View Post
    All the initial ones are still the same price as the presale a year ago. I don't think this ones gonna drop either
    My mistake! Good catch

  12. Quote Originally Posted by OnionKnight View Post
    All the initial ones are still the same price as the presale a year ago. I don't think this ones gonna drop either
    The prices have been all over, pretty consistently at 30 bucks cept for trestobol, they were doing some 7 dollar off sale bout a month ago that just doesn't have end end date. Though at one point everything was 20 dollars that was pretty awesome.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by 00S4Boy View Post

    The prices have been all over, pretty consistently at 30 bucks cept for trestobol, they were doing some 7 dollar off sale bout a month ago that just doesn't have end end date. Though at one point everything was 20 dollars that was pretty awesome.
    Lol jeez. I just looked at the prices again, they're all pretty much $23 except trest (understandable lol)

  14. Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post

    We'll find out shortly. There's a presale going on right now. It should theoretically be stronger than dbol, and you get 15mg x 90 caps per bottle. Pretty good deal.
    Stronger than legit dbol? Waa? How many caps a day would u go for?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  15. Quote Originally Posted by reps4jesus View Post
    Stronger than legit dbol? Waa? How many caps a day would u go for?
    It's theoretically going to be stronger than dbol. It's literally dbol, but with another methyl attached. Usually (not always! we have no way of knowing for sure!) this means the compound will have stronger affects.

    I'd say start at 15-30mg and see from there. I want to run it at 45mg, but that's already probably pushing it beyond what is really necessary.

    But what is necessary and what I want are two different things.

  16. What is the A:A ratio for this?

  17. I don't have that info, but I'm following several logs and things are looking very good! I think we have another winner! In fact after I get my hernia fixed in a week or two and do my four weeks of recovery, I'm planning on leading off my next blast with a dimethabold kicker!

  18. Promising for sure logs are looking good

  19. Quote Originally Posted by funkd0c View Post
    What is the A:A ratio for this?
    Theres been no studies on it yet a:a and half life have yet to been determined

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Aesthetics101 View Post
    Theres been no studies on it yet a:a and half life have yet to been determined
    A few logs have started, you guys can probably Google dimethabold logs and find some
    BODY PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS REP
    Sustain Alpha is back!
  21. dimethaboold wet or dry???


    Is dimethabold a wet or dry compound?? I know dianadrol is supposed to be relatively dry so what about this compound?

  22. It's practically dbol with an oxime molecule attached.

    should be slightly wet.
    ...::: Olympus Labs :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  23. Quote Originally Posted by EBF_2356 View Post
    It's practically dbol with an oxime molecule attached.

    should be slightly wet.
    I believe what you are reffering to is the dianadrol. My question was about the product dimethabold which is supposed to be somewhat different. Thankyou for the reply.Any additional info comparing the two would be appeciated

  24. My apologies. I shouldn't read something when super tired.

    From what I gather, dimethabold is a dbol precursor with a further methyl donor attached. 2, 17-Methandrostenalone. It will still be wet.

    I'll read up on it some more and i'll help you out.
    ...::: Olympus Labs :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -
  25. dimehabold vs. dianadrol??


    Thanks for the reply. Which one is less wet and which one is better for strength and. Size. Any info would be appreciated Thanks

  26. Quote Originally Posted by AML View Post
    Thanks for the reply. Which one is less wet and which one is better for strength and. Size. Any info would be appreciated Thanks
    Early feedback ok dianadrol has been that it's dry.

  27. dianadrol is dry.
    dimethabol is wet.

    use an AI with dimethabol or run a dry compound with it.

    A cycle may be
    dimethabol
    epistane
    trest
    ...::: Olympus Labs :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  28. LOL! Thanks for doing my job EBF!

    Yes, for some reason, the addition of the oxime ketone has caused dianadrol (which is dbol with an oxime attached) to be more of a dry compound. Dimethabold seems to be acting a bit more like dbol. However, there are some caveats. It doesn't put on mass quite as good, but it still has great strength properties. It doesn't seem to be as wet either, but it has good nutrient repartitioning effects. I would recommend dbold for a bulk or a cut because of this.

    So, in short AML, dimethabold is the one you would want to use.

  29. If dianadrol is dry do i need AI? and a cycle layout would help.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by RL88 View Post
    If dianadrol is dry do i need AI? and a cycle layout would help.
    No AI is needed. It's quite a dry compound.

    A great cycle would be 60mg for 6 weeks (2 bottles will give you 6.5 weeks). You could up the dose the last week to 75mg to finish off the last remaining caps.

    SERM as PCT
    BODY PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS REP
    Sustain Alpha is back!

  31. And what about dimethabol its wet, i dont care about litle bloat but how would it be considering other estrogen related side-effects like gyno?

  32. Quote Originally Posted by RL88 View Post
    And what about dimethabol its wet, i dont care about litle bloat but how would it be considering other estrogen related side-effects like gyno?
    Reports are that the dimethabold is dry. One logger even described it as "very dry" and giving him achey joints close to what epistane might do. I don't believe it aromatizes due to the structure.
    BODY PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS REP
    Sustain Alpha is back!

  33. I think i might do short 3 week cycle of Dimethabold, any dose suggestions?

  34. Quote Originally Posted by RL88 View Post
    I think i might do short 3 week cycle of Dimethabold, any dose suggestions?
    45-60mg should work out for you. Definitely suggest 4 weeks, but if 3 weeks is what you're looking for, go for it! Are you going to run it with anything else?
    BODY PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS REP
    Sustain Alpha is back!

  35. I am going to run it solo and the short cycle is just because its going to be like a testrun for new compound.

  36. I'm new in here but have run many PH cycles and I think this is gonna be a good pH to run..
  

  
 

Log in
Log in