Dimethabold!!

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
I'm guessing this is dmz?

00S4Boy

Awards
Tomato tomàto
Completely not Tomato tomato, precursor to dbol is m1,4add and possibly dianodrol(methandrostenoxime) though the cleaving of the oxime into a ketone is questionable.

This is like superdrol to mestanolone, mithras to phera, m-sten to m1t.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How does this differ from dbol?
We'll find out shortly. There's a presale going on right now. It should theoretically be stronger than dbol, and you get 15mg x 90 caps per bottle. Pretty good deal.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
We'll find out shortly. There's a presale going on right now, soon it'll be back up to the regular pricing. It should theoretically be stronger than dbol, and you get 15mg x 90 caps per bottle. Pretty good deal.
All the initial ones are still the same price as the presale a year ago. I don't think this ones gonna drop either

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
All the initial ones are still the same price as the presale a year ago. I don't think this ones gonna drop either
My mistake! Good catch

00S4Boy

Awards
The prices have been all over, pretty consistently at 30 bucks cept for trestobol, they were doing some 7 dollar off sale bout a month ago that just doesn't have end end date. Though at one point everything was 20 dollars that was pretty awesome.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
The prices have been all over, pretty consistently at 30 bucks cept for trestobol, they were doing some 7 dollar off sale bout a month ago that just doesn't have end end date. Though at one point everything was 20 dollars that was pretty awesome.
Lol jeez. I just looked at the prices again, they're all pretty much $23 except trest (understandable lol)

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
We'll find out shortly. There's a presale going on right now. It should theoretically be stronger than dbol, and you get 15mg x 90 caps per bottle. Pretty good deal.
Stronger than legit dbol? Waa? How many caps a day would u go for?

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stronger than legit dbol? Waa? How many caps a day would u go for?
It's theoretically going to be stronger than dbol. It's literally dbol, but with another methyl attached. Usually (not always! we have no way of knowing for sure!) this means the compound will have stronger affects.

I'd say start at 15-30mg and see from there. I want to run it at 45mg, but that's already probably pushing it beyond what is really necessary.

But what is necessary and what I want are two different things.

supermanjow

supermanjow

Awards
  • Established
I don't have that info, but I'm following several logs and things are looking very good! I think we have another winner! In fact after I get my hernia fixed in a week or two and do my four weeks of recovery, I'm planning on leading off my next blast with a dimethabold kicker!

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Theres been no studies on it yet a:a and half life have yet to been determined
A few logs have started, you guys can probably Google dimethabold logs and find some

AML

Awards
dimethaboold wet or dry???

Is dimethabold a wet or dry compound?? I know dianadrol is supposed to be relatively dry so what about this compound?

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
It's practically dbol with an oxime molecule attached.

should be slightly wet.

AML

Awards
It's practically dbol with an oxime molecule attached.

should be slightly wet.
I believe what you are reffering to is the dianadrol. My question was about the product dimethabold which is supposed to be somewhat different. Thankyou for the reply.Any additional info comparing the two would be appeciated

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
My apologies. I shouldn't read something when super tired.

From what I gather, dimethabold is a dbol precursor with a further methyl donor attached. 2, 17-Methandrostenalone. It will still be wet.

I'll read up on it some more and i'll help you out.

AML

Awards
dimehabold vs. dianadrol??

Thanks for the reply. Which one is less wet and which one is better for strength and. Size. Any info would be appreciated Thanks

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the reply. Which one is less wet and which one is better for strength and. Size. Any info would be appreciated Thanks
Early feedback ok dianadrol has been that it's dry.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
dianadrol is dry.
dimethabol is wet.

use an AI with dimethabol or run a dry compound with it.

A cycle may be
dimethabol
epistane
trest

supermanjow

supermanjow

Awards
  • Established
LOL! Thanks for doing my job EBF!

Yes, for some reason, the addition of the oxime ketone has caused dianadrol (which is dbol with an oxime attached) to be more of a dry compound. Dimethabold seems to be acting a bit more like dbol. However, there are some caveats. It doesn't put on mass quite as good, but it still has great strength properties. It doesn't seem to be as wet either, but it has good nutrient repartitioning effects. I would recommend dbold for a bulk or a cut because of this.

So, in short AML, dimethabold is the one you would want to use.

RL88

Awards
If dianadrol is dry do i need AI? and a cycle layout would help.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If dianadrol is dry do i need AI? and a cycle layout would help.
No AI is needed. It's quite a dry compound.

A great cycle would be 60mg for 6 weeks (2 bottles will give you 6.5 weeks). You could up the dose the last week to 75mg to finish off the last remaining caps.

SERM as PCT

RL88

Awards
And what about dimethabol its wet, i dont care about litle bloat but how would it be considering other estrogen related side-effects like gyno?

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And what about dimethabol its wet, i dont care about litle bloat but how would it be considering other estrogen related side-effects like gyno?
Reports are that the dimethabold is dry. One logger even described it as "very dry" and giving him achey joints close to what epistane might do. I don't believe it aromatizes due to the structure.

RL88

Awards
I think i might do short 3 week cycle of Dimethabold, any dose suggestions?

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think i might do short 3 week cycle of Dimethabold, any dose suggestions?
45-60mg should work out for you. Definitely suggest 4 weeks, but if 3 weeks is what you're looking for, go for it! Are you going to run it with anything else?

RL88

Awards
I am going to run it solo and the short cycle is just because its going to be like a testrun for new compound.

cleve42

Awards
I'm new in here but have run many PH cycles and I think this is gonna be a good pH to run..