Bulk 1-ad powder

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Any chance of you guys bringing out a bulk 1ad powder for the transdermal carriers like salvo and such?

bigblank69

Board Supporter
Awards
As in the Illegal 1-AD or do you 1-DHEA?

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
supermanjow

supermanjow

Awards
  • Established
No plans right now. Part of the reason it was so expensive at Primordial is that it was expensive to synthesize. The question has been brought up in the past, but I don't know how much demand there would be for it if the price per gram is fairly high.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
No plans right now. Part of the reason it was so expensive at Primordial is that it was expensive to synthesize. The question has been brought up in the past, but I don't know how much demand there would be for it if the price per gram is fairly high.
Ok thanks for the response supermanjow. I suppose you could be right. I don't know how much of a demand there would be. But as for myself it was one of my all time favorites in transdermal form. I would be extremely happy and thankful if Celtic/phf brought out a 1-dhea powder so I could make my own. But understand totally if it's not a sound investment to the company.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Can real 1-AD still be found? That was the best, taking it back to 2003
In the UK I bet. But It's not legal her in the states.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok thanks for the response supermanjow. I suppose you could be right. I don't know how much of a demand there would be. But as for myself it was one of my all time favorites in transdermal form. I would be extremely happy and thankful if Celtic/phf brought out a 1-dhea powder so I could make my own. But understand totally if it's not a sound investment to the company.
Just take it orally. I don't understand why anyone would bother with a transdermal. Contact risk and it's just a PITA. And we know it works orally.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Just take it orally. I don't understand why anyone would bother with a transdermal. Contact risk and it's just a PITA. And we know it works orally.

I agree! not a fan of transdermal

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Probably not. Keep an eye out for more compounds though... trestolone cypionate, non methylated epistane (good AI and anabolic)...

I'll try to see what else is in the works and let you guys know ;)

Bootstomper

Awards
I agree! not a fan of transdermal
After 10 weeks of applying multiple transdermals, I thought I'd be "over" them as well and was looking forward to not having to apply every day. Thing is, 3 weeks later I miss rubbing that sh*t on every day! Conclusion? Big fan of transdermals!

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
After 10 weeks of applying multiple transdermals, I thought I'd be "over" them as well and was looking forward to not having to apply every day. Thing is, 3 weeks later I miss rubbing that sh*t on every day! Conclusion? Big fan of transdermals!
Good for you, because Celitic Labs is going to start supplying some transdermal preparations, premade, of some of our compounds. Trestolone for sure.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Good for you, because Celitic Labs is going to start supplying some transdermal preparations, premade, of some of our compounds. Trestolone for sure.
Yea like Desoxy test, etc. I read that. ReAlly would like a premise TD 1 AD but if necessary I'll just use salvo and make it myself

Bootstomper

Awards
Would be nice... already been using Salvo and trest powder, so I'm looking forward to it!