Bulk 1-ad powder

  1. Board Sponsor
    flightposite's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,969
    Rep Power
    430409
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    26.38%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Bulk 1-ad powder


    Any chance of you guys bringing out a bulk 1ad powder for the transdermal carriers like salvo and such?
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE

  2. Board Supporter
    bigblank69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    198
    Rep Power
    268
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    35.24%

    As in the Illegal 1-AD or do you 1-DHEA?
  3. Board Sponsor
    flightposite's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,969
    Rep Power
    430409
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    26.38%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by bigblank69
    As in the Illegal 1-AD or do you 1-DHEA?
    1-dhea. Basically just wanting to make my own primordial 1-T.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    nidnoy2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    13
    Level
    1
    Lv. Percent
    33.1%

    would love to see bulk 1 dhea powder and bulk epiandro powder
  5. Senior Member
    supermanjow's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,141
    Rep Power
    183914
    Level
    36
    Lv. Percent
    31.1%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    No plans right now. Part of the reason it was so expensive at Primordial is that it was expensive to synthesize. The question has been brought up in the past, but I don't know how much demand there would be for it if the price per gram is fairly high.
    http://www.facebook.com/Celtic.Labs - Celtic Labs Representative
  6. Board Sponsor
    flightposite's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,969
    Rep Power
    430409
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    26.38%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by supermanjow
    No plans right now. Part of the reason it was so expensive at Primordial is that it was expensive to synthesize. The question has been brought up in the past, but I don't know how much demand there would be for it if the price per gram is fairly high.
    Ok thanks for the response supermanjow. I suppose you could be right. I don't know how much of a demand there would be. But as for myself it was one of my all time favorites in transdermal form. I would be extremely happy and thankful if Celtic/phf brought out a 1-dhea powder so I could make my own. But understand totally if it's not a sound investment to the company.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE
  7. Senior Member
    chainsaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,226
    Rep Power
    3828
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    63.08%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by bigblank69 View Post
    As in the Illegal 1-AD or do you 1-DHEA?
    Can real 1-AD still be found? That was the best, taking it back to 2003
  8. Board Sponsor
    flightposite's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,969
    Rep Power
    430409
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    26.38%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by chainsaw

    Can real 1-AD still be found? That was the best, taking it back to 2003
    In the UK I bet. But It's not legal her in the states.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE
  9. Senior Member
    chainsaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,226
    Rep Power
    3828
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    63.08%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by flightposite View Post
    In the UK I bet. But It's not legal her in the states.
    That would be hard to get... They still have M1T for sale in UK
  10. Senior Member
    koi1214's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    48
    Posts
    2,791
    Rep Power
    5199095
    Level
    83
    Lv. Percent
    27.81%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by flightposite View Post
    Any chance of you guys bringing out a bulk 1ad powder for the transdermal carriers like salvo and such?
    Check your PM.
  11. Board Sponsor
    flightposite's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,969
    Rep Power
    430409
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    26.38%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by koi1214

    Check your PM.
    Just shot you one back.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE
  12. Board Sponsor
    Royd The Noyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,376
    Rep Power
    843028
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    67.05%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by flightposite View Post
    Ok thanks for the response supermanjow. I suppose you could be right. I don't know how much of a demand there would be. But as for myself it was one of my all time favorites in transdermal form. I would be extremely happy and thankful if Celtic/phf brought out a 1-dhea powder so I could make my own. But understand totally if it's not a sound investment to the company.
    Just take it orally. I don't understand why anyone would bother with a transdermal. Contact risk and it's just a PITA. And we know it works orally.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

  13. Senior Member
    Blergs's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    2,076
    Rep Power
    323377
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    57.89%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    Just take it orally. I don't understand why anyone would bother with a transdermal. Contact risk and it's just a PITA. And we know it works orally.

    I agree! not a fan of transdermal
    LG Sciences Board Rep
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.
  14. Professional Member
    BigBlackGuy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    4,044
    Rep Power
    253671
    Level
    48
    Lv. Percent
    75.86%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Probably not. Keep an eye out for more compounds though... trestolone cypionate, non methylated epistane (good AI and anabolic)...

    I'll try to see what else is in the works and let you guys know
  15. New Member
    Bootstomper's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  174 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    50
    Rep Power
    41
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    65.75%

    Quote Originally Posted by Blergs View Post
    I agree! not a fan of transdermal
    After 10 weeks of applying multiple transdermals, I thought I'd be "over" them as well and was looking forward to not having to apply every day. Thing is, 3 weeks later I miss rubbing that sh*t on every day! Conclusion? Big fan of transdermals!
  16. Professional Member
    BigBlackGuy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    4,044
    Rep Power
    253671
    Level
    48
    Lv. Percent
    75.86%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Bootstomper View Post
    After 10 weeks of applying multiple transdermals, I thought I'd be "over" them as well and was looking forward to not having to apply every day. Thing is, 3 weeks later I miss rubbing that sh*t on every day! Conclusion? Big fan of transdermals!
    Good for you, because Celitic Labs is going to start supplying some transdermal preparations, premade, of some of our compounds. Trestolone for sure.
    Celtic Labs Rep
  17. Banned
    JD261985's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,697
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    56.91%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    Good for you, because Celitic Labs is going to start supplying some transdermal preparations, premade, of some of our compounds. Trestolone for sure.
    Yea like Desoxy test, etc. I read that. ReAlly would like a premise TD 1 AD but if necessary I'll just use salvo and make it myself
  18. New Member
    Bootstomper's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  174 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    50
    Rep Power
    41
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    65.75%

    Would be nice... already been using Salvo and trest powder, so I'm looking forward to it!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. BULK 1,4 AD powder...how to take?
    By powerhouse21 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-30-2011, 03:11 AM
  2. NutraPlanet Bulk 1,4-ad powder
    By dawaro in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-01-2008, 10:33 PM
  3. Bulk R-ALA Powder
    By Kitchen Chemist in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-02-2004, 12:37 AM
  4. 1-test 4-ad powder?
    By toastynoodles in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-30-2004, 11:31 AM
  5. 1,4 ad powder into oral liquid?
    By hamper19 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-09-2003, 12:49 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in