Dianodrol by Celtic Labs

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I can't tell you where but I can tell you that our new D-bol precurser is available for presale

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'll see what I can come up with... we've shied away from sponsored logs in the past because we don't want people to feel that they're obligated to give us a good review in exchange for free product...

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
I'll see what I can come up with... we've shied away from sponsored logs in the past because we don't want people to feel that they're obligated to give us a good review in exchange for free product...
I've used real dbol from inject to pilz to liquid oral. Its one of my favorites. If your product doesnt work, why would i care if i get to try it again. I would def let you know if its bunk.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
17a-methyl-17b-hydroxy-1,4-androstadien-3-hydroxyimine

I'll be awaiting the reviews.
I really hope this turns out to be like dbol!

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
17a-methyl-17b-hydroxy-1,4-androstadien-3-hydroxyimineI'll be awaiting the reviews.I really hope this turns out to be like dbol!
Initial feedback suggests that it is just like d-bol but a little weaker mg for mg so we did 15mg pills

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I've used real dbol from inject to pilz to liquid oral. Its one of my favorites. If your product doesnt work, why would i care if i get to try it again. I would def let you know if its bunk.
Like I said, I'll see what I can come up with...

808shredded

Awards
  • Established
I am interested. I ran dbols back in the day when it wasn't dirty made. I know what to expect from this supplement.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Dude, its dirt cheap already. I'm just waiting for someone to give em a try and I'm ordering a baker's dozen....

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Dude, its dirt cheap already. I'm just waiting for someone to give em a try and I'm ordering a baker's dozen....
Thats what i'm waiting for. I want to know if it is underdosed or even converts at all. And i would like to be one who beta tests it, if there is a chance.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I've been hearing good things. But I have been fooled before. :( So I wait. Cheaper than my sources for real dbol anyway...

anabolix

Awards
  • Established
Im having a helluva time with these guys on my order, and you can never get ahold of a live person!! Please check your pms nostrum420.

808shredded

Awards
  • Established
I also ordered. Says on site that it will be shipped by the end of this week. In my account it says completed but there is no tracing number or shipped date.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I also ordered. Says on site that it will be shipped by the end of this week. In my account it says completed but there is no tracing number or shipped date.
sometimes they send a notification when the label is created and then the tracking number once the shipment is actually shipped

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Im having a helluva time with these guys on my order, and you can never get ahold of a live person!! Please check your pms nostrum420.
You have mail

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Ordered mine on Tuesday I only live an hour or so away from PHF headquarters and its still processing at USPS wtf ?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ima have to place my order tomm.

Won't use until I see some logs though

Thatguy_603

Awards
Definitely wanna try this for a epic winter bulk.. I'm gonna have to order me some..

lanky

Awards
i think you will notice it has a nice anticatabolic effect

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any other reports from these runs?
How about some hepatic labs.

808shredded

Awards