celtic labs and their halomass (halodrol clone)

Lc3933

Lc3933

Awards
I was wondering if anyone had any info on this new company and the quality/potency of their clones.

I have never run a PH/DS cycle before and after a lot of research and thought have decided to give it a go and have decided to go with halodrol. I have purchased 2 bottles of the celtic labs halomass halodrol clones but have started thinking about how trust worth the clone will be (dosage and potency wise) considering it's a fairly new company and I haven't been able to find any logs or reviews on it. I'd really aprechiete to hear back from anyone who's tried one of their products or specificly the halomass.

Looking for any comments whether they're negative or positive, or if you have any links to someone else's log. Thanks

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
They are top notch! I am not sure how many but many of their products are tested by Patrick Arnold.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Also I have personally ran their Hdrol and Epistane clones.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
celtic was created by phf, which gives it instant legitimacy. they wouldnt risk their long standing reputation over bunk gear

id trust them up there with the top companies

and i think all of their products were tested by PA to make sure thheir raws were legit

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
celtic was created by phf, which gives it instant legitimacy. they wouldnt risk their long standing reputation over bunk gear

id trust them up there with the top companies

and i think all of their products were tested by PA to make sure thheir raws were legit
Yeah I couldn't remember if it was all or just the exotic new products.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Why isn't Celtic labs listed on the supplement companies section

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
if i had to guess, its because it belongs to another forum. same reason lgi and phf arnt on their too

or because they arnt sold on nutra. if you look, many steroid/ph companies arnt on the list

Lc3933

Lc3933

Awards
They are listed under companies though in another section of the forum

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Oh hi guys sorry I haven't been on in a little while there was briefly a problem with the Celtic lab subforum but it seems to be resolved now.

As for the quality of our clones/all our products every batch of every product is tested every time by PA. We've even gone so far as to post some of the results over on PHF.

Stay tuned to our sub forum we're getting ready to drop 4-5 new products all at once...

Brace yourselves, bulking season is coming...

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
Oh hi guys sorry I haven't been on in a little while there was briefly a problem with the Celtic lab subforum but it seems to be resolved now.

As for the quality of our clones/all our products every batch of every product is tested every time by PA. We've even gone so far as to post some of the results over on PHF.

Stay tuned to our sub forum we're getting ready to drop 4-5 new products all at once...

Brace yourselves, bulking season is coming...
so wanna spill the beans on whats coming?

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
so wanna spill the beans on whats coming?
Mecha clone, proto clone, new d-bol pro-drug, new kratom extract, possibly a new proviron pro-drug and whatever else BA has up his sleeve

808shredded

Awards
  • Established
Will It be released before Xmas? If so, I better put it on my Xmas list ;)

medarvega

medarvega

Awards
has any one ran their "protobol" ? :think:its clone for i-force nutition Protodrol , which i have used several times resulted w great strength muscle gains and while dropping bf too:nervous:
any feedback guys?

Dblock

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Using Celtic Proto right now...3 weeks in 3 caps a day, I am a small guy though 5ft 7in 162....great hardener and gives a nice strength boost, although most use 4 caps a day from what I have read...very legit product

medarvega

medarvega

Awards
Thanks for the feedback !! I start mine tommorow ! What's your pct like ? I got a bottle of reversitol v2 and testabolan v2 .