Poll: Rate Your Interest

Rate Your Interest in a Possible Celtic 6-OXO

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Rate Your Interest in a Possible Celtic 6-OXO


    Please rate your interest level in a possible Celtic 6-OXO product 1=Not Interested At All 10=Extremely Interested/Would Definitely Buy/FawkYeah!

    http://www.jissn.com/content/4/1/13
    ^ A little info on the effectiveness of 6-oxo as a Test booster in resistance trained human males.

  2. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    10!

  3. Quote Originally Posted by Spaniard View Post
    10!
    Thanks for the reply! Don't forget to vote!
    •   
       

  4. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    Vote on what? Lol

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Spaniard View Post
    Vote on what? Lol
    The poll mister
  6. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia View Post
    The poll mister
    What poll misses?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Spaniard View Post

    What poll misses?

    Name:  image-3393132905.jpg
Views: 289
Size:  163.3 KB
  8. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia View Post
    Name:  image-3393132905.jpg
Views: 289
Size:  163.3 KB
    Not displaying :/

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Spaniard View Post

    Not displaying :/
    I voted for you.

  10. depends on what the price is....

  11. I like that Swag shot stuff. I gotta get a few more.
  12. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    I voted for you.
    Battle buddies for life lol

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    depends on what the price is....
    You ever run the OG OXO?!

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Spaniard View Post
    Battle buddies for life lol



    You ever run the OG OXO?!
    many times...libido and aggressive mood were the main things i got, plus a nice sense of well being. clinical studies showed that it wasn't really all that great at reducing estrogen...but it did a fantastic job of improving test to estrogen ratio!!! when the clinical study finally came out it showed that dosing at the lower end actually gave better results than higher end dosing, this is a good thing since it is pricey!!!


    one of the better test boosters i have used, but if it isn't priced right there are many other options i would choose!!!
  14. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    many times...libido and aggressive mood were the main things i got, plus a nice sense of well being. clinical studies showed that it wasn't really all that great at reducing estrogen...but it did a fantastic job of improving test to estrogen ratio!!! when the clinical study finally came out it showed that dosing at the lower end actually gave better results than higher end dosing, this is a good thing since it is pricey!!!


    one of the better test boosters i have used, but if it isn't priced right there are many other options i would choose!!!
    Yap! I love it too lol

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Spaniard View Post
    Yap! I love it too lol
    back in the day when hormone bulks were readily availible, i used to make my own trione/formestane transdermals...fantastic!!!!

  16. Thanks for the votes guys! Keep 'em coming!

  17. This would especially be good since ATD is gone (except for one company) and ironmaglabs stopped making e control and decided to make a version 2 that uses arimistane

  18. bulk trione was $2.50 a gm. same exact ingredient as 6OXO.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    This would especially be good since ATD is gone (except for one company) and ironmaglabs stopped making e control and decided to make a version 2 that uses arimistane
    I actually have a bottle of the original e-control from IML, finally going to start using it soon lol.

  20. Awesome! Thanks for the responses and votes guys! Keep 'em coming!

  21. Wow, I thought this forum would be more interested in this one...
  22. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by nostrum420 View Post
    Wow, I thought this forum would be more interested in this one...
    A lot of the people on here weren't old enough or into bodybuilding at that time would be my guess

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Spaniard View Post
    A lot of the people on here weren't old enough or into bodybuilding at that time would be my guess
    6-oxo was b4 my time but I still know what it is. IML just had a 6-oxo product out.... Somebody gotta educate dese young'uns...

  24. I remember and have used 6-oxo. But honestly it made my joints hurt. The only AI's I liked and could use without joint pain was formastane, bromo, atd, and whatever is in triazole.
    But my favorites from that list is prob formex (a pill version of formastane) and bromo. Both made my strength skyrocket.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE

  25. Quote Originally Posted by nostrum420 View Post
    6-oxo was b4 my time but I still know what it is. IML just had a 6-oxo product out.... Somebody gotta educate dese young'uns...
    just out of curiosity...how much were they selling it for?

  26. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    just out of curiosity...how much were they selling it for?
    it usually went for about $40 for a bottle of 60 100mg pills... however the study was done with a 300mg and a 600mg daily dose...

  27. Quote Originally Posted by nostrum420 View Post
    it usually went for about $40 for a bottle of 60 100mg pills... however the study was done with a 300mg and a 600mg daily dose...
    will you be able to beat that price?

    if you stay within that price range or maybe a little lower that would actually be a reasonable price, 6OXO has always been pricey, imo.

    if i remember right the university study showed that better results were had at the lower dosing.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    will you be able to beat that price?

    if you stay within that price range or maybe a little lower that would actually be a reasonable price, 6OXO has always been pricey, imo.

    if i remember right the university study showed that better results were had at the lower dosing.
    I'm hoping to do a bottle of 90, 100mg caps for $40-$50

  29. Quote Originally Posted by nostrum420 View Post
    I'm hoping to do a bottle of 90, 100mg caps for $40-$50
    if the quality is on par with og 6OXO then that is a very fair price!!! i think ergo was selling 60 count bottles for around $35.

    you should do very well at that price point...

    i always liked 6OXO over bromo and bromo seems to be doing well.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    if the quality is on par with og 6OXO then that is a very fair price!!! i think ergo was selling 60 count bottles for around $35.

    you should do very well at that price point...

    i always liked 6OXO over bromo and bromo seems to be doing well.
    6-oxo is better for off-cycle/PCT than bromo; bromo might be better on cycle...

  31. bumpity bump bump



































    bump bump

  32. Voted .. I would do 90 count and maybe even 180cap bottle for more savings
    S.n.S team member

  33. So, can I use this with DAA? I've used DAA last year with good results but along with Triazole (for e-control purposes). Since I still have 150g of DAA I'm planning to run with Triazole again or maybe this (because I've read good reviews about it).

  34. 10 - good recomp results

  35. More!!

  36. Bump for update and someone shoot this guy ^ putting the word "more" on every thread annoying!
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  37. Shoot yourself lol I was bumping the threads

  38. Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    Shoot yourself lol I was bumping the threads
    Lol it's that I saw that sh!t in like 5 threads
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Possible New Products - Show Your Interest
    By custom in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 164
    Last Post: 01-07-2010, 01:51 AM
  2. Replies: 44
    Last Post: 07-31-2009, 10:38 AM
  3. Who are your 3 most OVER-RATED QB'S in the NFL?
    By celc5 in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 67
    Last Post: 12-27-2007, 03:14 PM
  4. Anyone interested in having your own member blog on AM?
    By Dwight Schrute in forum General Chat
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-04-2006, 10:47 PM
  5. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-24-2002, 09:30 AM
Log in
Log in