Poll: Rate Your Interest

Rate Your Interest in a Possible Celtic 6-OXO

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by nostrum420 View Post
    6-oxo was b4 my time but I still know what it is. IML just had a 6-oxo product out.... Somebody gotta educate dese young'uns...
    just out of curiosity...how much were they selling it for?
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!


  2. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    just out of curiosity...how much were they selling it for?
    it usually went for about $40 for a bottle of 60 100mg pills... however the study was done with a 300mg and a 600mg daily dose...
    WWW.IRON-LEGION.COM

    Iron Legion Company Representative
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by nostrum420 View Post
    it usually went for about $40 for a bottle of 60 100mg pills... however the study was done with a 300mg and a 600mg daily dose...
    will you be able to beat that price?

    if you stay within that price range or maybe a little lower that would actually be a reasonable price, 6OXO has always been pricey, imo.

    if i remember right the university study showed that better results were had at the lower dosing.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  4. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    will you be able to beat that price?

    if you stay within that price range or maybe a little lower that would actually be a reasonable price, 6OXO has always been pricey, imo.

    if i remember right the university study showed that better results were had at the lower dosing.
    I'm hoping to do a bottle of 90, 100mg caps for $40-$50
    WWW.IRON-LEGION.COM

    Iron Legion Company Representative

  5. Quote Originally Posted by nostrum420 View Post
    I'm hoping to do a bottle of 90, 100mg caps for $40-$50
    if the quality is on par with og 6OXO then that is a very fair price!!! i think ergo was selling 60 count bottles for around $35.

    you should do very well at that price point...

    i always liked 6OXO over bromo and bromo seems to be doing well.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    if the quality is on par with og 6OXO then that is a very fair price!!! i think ergo was selling 60 count bottles for around $35.

    you should do very well at that price point...

    i always liked 6OXO over bromo and bromo seems to be doing well.
    6-oxo is better for off-cycle/PCT than bromo; bromo might be better on cycle...
    WWW.IRON-LEGION.COM

    Iron Legion Company Representative

  7. bumpity bump bump



































    bump bump
    WWW.IRON-LEGION.COM

    Iron Legion Company Representative

  8. Voted .. I would do 90 count and maybe even 180cap bottle for more savings

  9. So, can I use this with DAA? I've used DAA last year with good results but along with Triazole (for e-control purposes). Since I still have 150g of DAA I'm planning to run with Triazole again or maybe this (because I've read good reviews about it).

  10. 10 - good recomp results

  11. More!!

  12. Bump for update and someone shoot this guy ^ putting the word "more" on every thread annoying!
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  13. Shoot yourself lol I was bumping the threads

  14. Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    Shoot yourself lol I was bumping the threads
    Lol it's that I saw that sh!t in like 5 threads
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  15. We put in a request for it but we've been flooding our source with requests for all different compounds and they've been trying to grind out the easy one's first for us to get as many done as quick as possible... unfortunately that means this one's probably gonna be on hiatus for a while...
    WWW.IRON-LEGION.COM

    Iron Legion Company Representative

  16. Quote Originally Posted by nostrum420 View Post
    We put in a request for it but we've been flooding our source with requests for all different compounds and they've been trying to grind out the easy one's first for us to get as many done as quick as possible... unfortunately that means this one's probably gonna be on hiatus for a while...
    what is some of the new stuff???
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  17. Bump
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  18. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    what is some of the new stuff???
    The most interesting new item currently available IMO is the desoxy-test. I think the next new compound slated to be released is a new D-bol pro-drug...
    WWW.IRON-LEGION.COM

    Iron Legion Company Representative

  19. Quote Originally Posted by nostrum420 View Post

    The most interesting new item currently available IMO is the desoxy-test. I think the next new compound slated to be released is a new D-bol pro-drug...
    How would u compare desoxy-test to stano? In terms of dryness?

    That new D Bol sounds good
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  20. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    How would u compare desoxy-test to stano? In terms of dryness?

    That new D Bol sounds good
    Very similar to stano but considerably stronger... The raws for the D-bol oxime tested good...
    WWW.IRON-LEGION.COM

    Iron Legion Company Representative

  21. Quote Originally Posted by nostrum420 View Post

    Very similar to stano but considerably stronger... The raws for the D-bol oxime tested good...
    Ima give ds a shot next month than along side my cycle.

    Excellent!! Good to hear! Can't wait!
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  22. Quote Originally Posted by nostrum420 View Post
    Very similar to stano but considerably stronger... The raws for the D-bol oxime tested good...
    stronger than the original mmv2? had decent results when i double dosed original mmv2, but mmv3 and those that followed failed to live up to the original mmv2[imagine that], LOL!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  23. Would really like to see some OTC pct compounds that blow every other test booster product away

  24. Please make a 6-oxo product! I never did get a chance to give 6-oxo a try.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Possible New Products - Show Your Interest
    By custom in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 164
    Last Post: 01-07-2010, 02:51 AM
  2. Replies: 44
    Last Post: 07-31-2009, 11:38 AM
  3. Who are your 3 most OVER-RATED QB'S in the NFL?
    By celc5 in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 67
    Last Post: 12-27-2007, 04:14 PM
  4. Anyone interested in having your own member blog on AM?
    By Dwight Schrute in forum General Chat
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-04-2006, 11:47 PM
  5. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-24-2002, 10:30 AM
Log in
Log in