What compound would you most like to see next?

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
We've got quite a few things in the works already but we're always open to suggestions. What compound would you most like to see Celtic Labs make a clone of?

The ones people are most interested in I'll submit to the boss and see if we can get them made for you guys.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
1-AD topical, 4-ad topical, m14add,TheOne, Formex, some sort of Bold/eq compound if it can be done, proto and furaz.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
1-AD topical, 4-ad topical, m14add,TheOne, Formex, some sort of Bold/eq compound if it can be done, proto and furaz.
A new 1-AD is already in the works. I was told we were going to do an m1,4add but I haven't heard much about it in a while; it may have been replaced by a different D-bol derivative we're looking at. Proto is already in the works too. Bold and 4-AD are both banned but I've been toying with some ideas for derivatives. Keep the suggestions coming guys!

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
A new 1-AD is already in the works. I was told we were going to do an m1,4add but I haven't heard much about it in a while; it may have been replaced by a different D-bol derivative we're looking at. Proto is already in the works too. Bold and 4-AD are both banned but I've been toying with some ideas for derivatives. Keep the suggestions coming guys!
Sounds really good. I'm looking forward to everything you guys are bringing out. I think a topical of 4-ad even if it's just the dhea isomer would potentially be a big hit as a great test base.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sounds really good. I'm looking forward to everything you guys are bringing out. I think a topical of 4-ad even if it's just the dhea isomer would potentially be a big hit as a great test base.
Right now we have Trestobol which people are using as a test-base-substitute. There are a couple compounds coming soon that I'm hoping will also fit the bill...

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Any other suggestions?

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Dmz? Methyl-sten?
Anyone else interested in either or both of these from Celtic? I feel like the market is pretty flooded with these 2 right now but if you guys love Celtic Labs so much that you'd prefer to buy it from us then I'll see what I can do...

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
Anyone else interested in either or both of these from Celtic? I feel like the market is pretty flooded with these 2 right now but if you guys love Celtic Labs so much that you'd prefer to buy it from us then I'll see what I can do...
Well you guys do offer a good price on PHs I'm sure it would be a great Investment. Espically to stack with your other products such as epi :)

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Really just hoping to see new compounds...how about some S4 and GW to go along with that ostabol!!!!! Would pay top dollar for that!

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Really just hoping to see new compounds...how about some S4 and GW to go along with that ostabol!!!!! Would pay top dollar for that!
There are a few compounds we're coming out with that have never been available before. Desoxy-test (unmethylated Phera) a new 1-AD (the compound PA originally had slated for 1-AD v.3) a D-bol derivative is being alpha tested and an Anadrol derivative are a few that I can mention. I'm also working with BA on something that if it works out I think people will go nuts for...

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Furaz (3a-hydrodxy-5a-androstan-17-one. Not to many out there.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Furaz. Not to many out there.
I've been guaging the interest in a Furuza clone over on PHF. My concern is that one of the reps who's been around alot longer than me said at one point bottles of Furuza were selling for like $10/ea cuz nobody wanted it and everyone was trying to get rid of it...

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pstanz.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been guaging the interest in a Furuza clone over on PHF. My concern is that one of the reps who's been around alot longer than me said at one point bottles of Furuza were selling for like $10/ea cuz nobody wanted it and everyone was trying to get rid of it...
Oh wow. If you guys dose each pill high I'm sure people will buy it. It needs to be dosed high so two bottles or so is always needed sometimes 3.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Any other suggestions?

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
cheap tudca if thats even possible. or a new breed cycle support with tudca instead of ****ty milk thistle

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Right now the plan is to leave that to the antaeus guys...

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
I'd be pretty interested in the anadrol derivative... How's that coming along?

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh dang well hmm....what about epistane with a longer half life or 11 oxo in a "good " dose or maybe its time to make another bold clone or maybe a Ph driven more twords strenght. Idk if you're able to make a prohormone to cheaq drops or maybe another dbol Ph or even a new spin on deca.

I would also like to see a diuretic capable of being used pre contest. Pharmacy strenght.

I would like to see a product to fight acne.

I want "the clear" to come back.

Want Want want.lol

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Primordial used to make a 1-T cream that I never got to try but read good things about it. Not sure if whatever it was is now banned, but if not, I'd like to see this come back.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
epistane with a longer half life
Not sure how to increase the half-life of a steroid... also not sure that it's very important to do so...
11 oxo in a "good " dose
I'm already polling interest in 11-kt on PHF... maybe I'll make a poll here too...
bold clone
bold-dione is banned. I heard bold-diol wasn't that good and may also be banned. I had 2 other ideas for compounds that would metabolize into bold one is would require outrageously advanced testing equipment to test for stability and even if we did such a test customs wouldn't and would look like it was contaminated with bold... The other is illegal due to a caveat in the way the laws are written
Ph driven more twords strenght
Aren't there several good options for this already?
prohormone to cheaq drops
Maybe I could...I'm not sure I want to...
BA said he was gonna get some m1,4-ADD; it's coming...
a new spin on deca.
I'm not sure what you mean by a new spin? Like a new PH to deca? Trest is 7-methyl-deca so to speak...
I would also like to see a diuretic capable of being used pre contest. Pharmacy strenght.
hmm, I'm not sure how much demand the PH crowd has for such a thing. Anyone else after something like this?
I would like to see a product to fight acne.
This is kind of outside our remit...
I want "the clear" to come back.
Why? The big appeal was that it couldn't be detected...

YoungJD

Awards
If your looking for a bold ph I know 1'5 androstadiendione isn't on the controlled substance list it wold be the delta 5 boldione

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Any news on the new 1 AD? Please don't make it so that we have to buy 8 bottles to run a 4 week cycle like you have to with iron mag labs 1 andro rx. That crap just pisses me off. 8 bottles lmao!!!

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If your looking for a bold ph I know 1'5 androstadiendione isn't on the controlled substance list it wold be the delta 5 boldione
if the delta-5 isn't banned we'd just make the active version 17b-hydroxy, 3-ketone

I'm not sure that it would convert real well though...

I think it would probably be a tough synthesis too but that's just a guess...

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Any news on the new 1 AD? Please don't make it so that we have to buy 8 bottles to run a 4 week cycle like you have to with iron mag labs 1 andro rx. That crap just pisses me off. 8 bottles lmao!!!
unfortunately it's been delayed. Our source is having a tough time with the synthesis. We're working with them to resolve the issue...

YoungJD

Awards
if the delta-5 isn't banned we'd just make the active version 17b-hydroxy, 3-ketone

I'm not sure that it would convert real well though...

I think it would probably be a tough synthesis too but that's just a guess...
It might be able to be made from dhea useing ddq or selenium oxide to produce 1'5 dhea then go from there

YoungJD

Awards
But as u said I don't know about conversion and the old boldione needed like 500mg to 800mg perday based of user coments when it was available so this would probly need a gram a day or so to really work so probly not worth it cost wise 17 hydroxy 3one being active on its own maybe worth it though

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It might be able to be made from dhea useing ddq or selenium oxide to produce 1'5 dhea then go from there
too many steps; hopefully it would be make-able right from bold...

Daxter

Daxter

Awards
what about a mechabol clone? or is someone already taking over from Antaeus similar to Elite with Ultradrol?

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
How about a MENT clone at an affordable price ;)

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
what about a mechabol clone? or is someone already taking over from Antaeus similar to Elite with Ultradrol?
We've got some Methyl Clostebol raws heading our way now

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How about a MENT clone at an affordable price ;)
Trest is the active form of ment (what ment converts to) We are currently selling Trestobol (capped trest) as well as trestolone powder...

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
Trest is the active form of ment (what ment converts to) We are currently selling Trestobol (capped trest) as well as trestolone powder...
Oh yA... I haven't been on phf in a while so I wasn't sure hah.. But there's some problems With the mobile site.. It wasn't like that before

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I need to try a product from you guys soon.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
Oh yA... I haven't been on phf in a while so I wasn't sure hah.. But there's some problems With the mobile site.. It wasn't like that before
yea the mobile site sucks. its way hard to navigate

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I think they got it fixed. If not it should be soon; it's on LMD's to do list...

Brbackus

Awards
Where are we now with 1ad? Really looking forward to this molecule - plus maybe a nor 19 or 4ad - would be awesome