ostabol

bananaClip

bananaClip

Awards
  • Established
is it just as bioavailable as the liquid version?

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yes but it would also be fairly easy to make an oral suspension out of the powder in the caps, if you prefer.

bananaClip

bananaClip

Awards
  • Established
are you saying liquid is still the preferred way of taking ostarine?

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
are you saying liquid is still the preferred way of taking ostarine?
No, I was just saying if that was your preference you could make an oral liquid preparation from the powder in ostabol caps. I highly doubt that liquid vs caps makes any significant difference though...

hugojaya

hugojaya

Awards
  • Established
I ran the ostarine liquid and had great recomp and slight mass increase. I have yet to run Ostabol or any celtic Labs stuff. But Ostarine is very interesting. I just wish is was cheaper like the DS. That way I could use it more.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
I ran the ostarine liquid and had great recomp and slight mass increase. I have yet to run Ostabol or any celtic Labs stuff. But Ostarine is very interesting. I just wish is was cheaper like the DS. That way I could use it more.
I have not used any liquids, but I really liked the recomp on osta rx, but as with ostabol, its not cheap, and those two are the only ones I would trust, iif I saw a knock off brand that was cheap, I would be very leery of the quality. Best thing to do right now is keep an eye out for sales on the orals, from time to time, I have seen the price drop when on sale.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Using ostanish right now. Honestly it does exactly what its supposed to do. I've researched its effects to know what I should expect. I always get a bit confused when I read about people who use liquid osta and report major shutdown, aggression, acne and crazy strength increases. Ostarine will NOT make you aggressive it is non hormonal although it does have some effects on hormones but nothing drastic. Makes me think that some of these research liquid sarms actually have steroids in them

hugojaya

hugojaya

Awards
  • Established
Using ostanish right now. Honestly it does exactly what its supposed to do. I've researched its effects to know what I should expect. I always get a bit confused when I read about people who use liquid osta and report major shutdown, aggression, acne and crazy strength increases. Ostarine will NOT make you aggressive it is non hormonal although it does have some effects on hormones but nothing drastic. Makes me think that some of these research liquid sarms actually have steroids in them
For me Ostarine is very mild....that why it doesn't make a lot of sense to pay higher price for it....I could just buy a DS.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Ive used osta rx twice and ostarine rc. Rc was during pct and thats the only way i would continue to use it....

hugojaya

hugojaya

Awards
  • Established
I did not see any shutdown with this..I also used it in PCT. I would never run this standalone..just to weak.

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
I did not see any shutdown with this..I also used it in PCT. I would never run this standalone..just to weak.
I react well to ostarine and have enjoyed bukling on it. While the growth is not epic, i just like the fact that you know if your in a calorie surplus you know you will get growth. Despite everyone calling it mild, I noticed a lot of gains compared to not being on. Lucky me i guess :)

Jessep76

Jessep76

Awards
  • Established
Not to bring this back from the dead, but I've tried RC version last year and now currently using Ostabol. 10mg and 1 week in. Lots of sweats, slight headache and a pump that's lasted since 3 days in. I felt little to nothing on the RC verison. This is good stuff.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Not to bring this back from the dead, but I've tried RC version last year and now currently using Ostabol. 10mg and 1 week in. Lots of sweats, slight headache and a pump that's lasted since 3 days in. I felt little to nothing on the RC verison. This is good stuff.
Awesome! Thanks for the review!

hugojaya

hugojaya

Awards
  • Established
Why are you running at 10mg...I always run at 20mg. Do you plan to go up.

Jessep76

Jessep76

Awards
  • Established
Why are you running at 10mg...I always run at 20mg. Do you plan to go up.
I'm not so far away from my last cycle, so I thought I'd give my nads a break and run it at low dose. But, I did try 20mg the other day and the headache went from mild to major. (Could have been the mix of albuterol, but alb usually only makes me jittery)
Osta should have an effect as low as 3mg, so even 10mg should elicit some good result. Unless this is laced with Trest, I'm assuming this is the purest sarm I've had to date because I feel something the entire day. Even took Saturday off from Ost so as to reduce the estro, and I could tell the difference. I've had my share of orals (Epi/Mdrol/Hdrol)

Hugo - you notice a feeling after ingesting the osta? Like an "on" feeling?

hugojaya

hugojaya

Awards
  • Established
I'm not so far away from my last cycle, so I thought I'd give my nads a break and run it at low dose. But, I did try 20mg the other day and the headache went from mild to major. (Could have been the mix of albuterol, but alb usually only makes me jittery)
Osta should have an effect as low as 3mg, so even 10mg should elicit some good result. Unless this is laced with Trest, I'm assuming this is the purest sarm I've had to date because I feel something the entire day. Even took Saturday off from Ost so as to reduce the estro, and I could tell the difference. I've had my share of orals (Epi/Mdrol/Hdrol)

Hugo - you notice a feeling after ingesting the osta? Like an "on" feeling?
I feel a focus like feeling. But I have never had headaches. I used Osta when it first came out-so I ran it a 40mg(due to a lack of real data on it). It could be the albuterol or a mix of combo. stuff just affect people differently.

Jessep76

Jessep76

Awards
  • Established
I've read a few logs where people had headaches, but only at the beginning. Mine seem to be less and less.

Pretty good sale on it right now I see. Guess I bought mine too early :zx11pissed:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ddfox Supplement Logs 29
Anabolics 48
ddfox Supplements 7
Supplements 6
blaykeryan Anabolics 11