Protomax!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Cool Protomax!!!


    We want that damn der Protomax back and we want it now!!


    That is all.


  2. I think that ship has sailed

  3. Still have a bottle. So much crap in stash, haven't got around to pounding it yet.
    •   
       


  4. I feel the same way, whenever we talk, I always ask about it, but with the BIG things coming for 2013, I wont be holding my breath for proto
    PHF Rep


  5. Quote Originally Posted by RoadBlocK
    I feel the same way, whenever we talk, I always ask about it, but with the BIG things coming for 2013, I wont be holding my breath for proto
    Big things huh? I like that

  6. There seems to be a huge demand for this..what is the issue with releasing it? Do you hate our money!!??

  7. Are there ANY supplements/PH's like Proto? With the super mild sides if any that leans you out on a recomp? I'm on Epistane right now and haven't seen chit captain and it's like my 4th week.

  8. Something new just came out you might want to look up hexadrone. Its made by shredded labs and yes they are a solid and legit company

  9. god I loved proto.. i remember when i force came out with protocol.. 75-100mg for 8 weeks was heaven on earth!

  10. I got 2 sealed Protodrol and 1 open

  11. Hmm this one keeps coming up. We can probably do it at some point but we just have so much stuff ahead of it like RoadBlock was saying. I'm hoping desoxy-test will be similar. I will join RoadBlock in continuing to mention it to the higher-ups...

  12. Please look into this! You'll have a hot seller on your hands..

  13. Down for some proto.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE

  14. Me want some Proto !!

  15. Would love to see a clone of -The ONE- also.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE

  16. I convinced the boss! In about 6-8 weeks we should have a Celtic Proto clone available!

  17. Awesome!!!!
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE

  18. Now if you can talk him into a clone of The One and come up with some sort of bold alternative I would be in heaven.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE

  19. Quote Originally Posted by flightposite View Post
    Awesome!!!!
    I am aren't I?

  20. Quote Originally Posted by flightposite View Post
    Now if you can talk him into a clone of The One and come up with some sort of bold alternative I would be in heaven.
    I give and I give and I give and still you ask for more. I think I've come up with something better than the one/D-plex for you guys but it's gonna take a little while to make.

    Bold, eh? If you can find out for me which bold PH(s) are already banned I'll see what I can do.

    I really need a complete list of all the banned/scheduled hormones; does anyone know where I can find such a thing?

    I also really need a copy of vida and any other references I can get my hands on. If any of the bros can help me out with this stuff I'll have an easier time continuing to come up with goodies for y'all...

  21. Quote Originally Posted by nostrum420

    I give and I give and I give and still you ask for more. I think I've come up with something better than the one/D-plex for you guys but it's gonna take a little while to make.

    Bold, eh? If you can find out for me which bold PH(s) are already banned I'll see what I can do.

    I really need a complete list of all the banned/scheduled hormones; does anyone know where I can find such a thing?

    I also really need a copy of vida and any other references I can get my hands on. If any of the bros can help me out with this stuff I'll have an easier time continuing to come up with goodies for y'all...
    Lol you know how it is man. We always want more.

    BOLD (1,4-androstadiene-3b,17b-dione or androst-1,4-diene-3b,17b-dione) is banned I believe.

    I'm really looking forward to what you have in store better then The One. Because I loved that product made me feel great the entire cycle and gains in both strength an lean body mass were solid.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE

  22. if it's just the dione that's banned maybe we can do the diol... I really do need to find that list though. I have a hard time believing no one's thought of a bold diol already...

  23. Quote Originally Posted by nostrum420 View Post
    if it's just the dione that's banned maybe we can do the diol... I really do need to find that list though. I have a hard time believing no one's thought of a bold diol already...
    http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bills/108/s2195

  24. Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia View Post
    This is the complete list of all scheduled steroids, correct? If so, I have some PMs to write... You're sure this is the complete list?

  25. Quote Originally Posted by nostrum420 View Post

    This is the complete list of all scheduled steroids, correct? If so, I have some PMs to write... You're sure this is the complete list?
    That's the 2004 act from the US, didn't the 2012 act "die"?

  26. Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia View Post
    That's the 2004 act from the US, didn't the 2012 act "die"?
    Errrmmm wasn't the 2012 act what banned SD?

  27. Quote Originally Posted by nostrum420 View Post

    Errrmmm wasn't the 2012 act what banned SD?
    http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bills/112/s3431

  28. Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia View Post
    That can't be right either it includes H-drol and 6-bromo. If those are banned I def. have some PMs to write!

  29. Quote Originally Posted by nostrum420 View Post

    That can't be right either it includes H-drol and 6-bromo. If those are banned I def. have some PMs to write!
    Idk, that's where I've been referred to and have continued to look back on.

    Search 2004 and 2012 acts and feel free to pm or reply here anything you find more legitimate, I am genuinely curious don't consider this a call out of some sort.

    These bans have always been confusing at best and I would like to know what is really what at this point.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia View Post
    Idk, that's where I've been referred to and have continued to look back on.

    Search 2004 and 2012 acts and feel free to pm or reply here anything you find more legitimate, I am genuinely curious don't consider this a call out of some sort.

    These bans have always been confusing at best and I would like to know what is really what at this point.
    I think it might be the 'o4 list plus SD and P-stanz. But I'm not 100% sure. Thanks for your help. You may have just helped me come up with something alot of guys have been asking for for a long time...

  31. Quote Originally Posted by nostrum420 View Post

    I think it might be the 'o4 list plus SD and P-stanz. But I'm not 100% sure. Thanks for your help. You may have just helped me come up with something alot of guys have been asking for for a long time...
    I honestly haven't found a source that says the 2012 went through. So I am right there with you on that theory

    Pm me I wanna know, I missed all the good stuff due to my age don't let me miss out now! I am glad I helped in some way haha even if its inadvertently

  32. Like the 2012 bill, the 2004 ban probably had a clause where the DEA/FDA could add more compounds to that list up to a certain period of time. This includes compounds that were created after the bill passed and fall into similar categories as the ones already listed on the ban.

    This is where some others have been banned since, such as pro-dienolones and Phera. So sad too, Phera was a good one.

  33. It hasn't. If it did (and such hormones such as H-drol, Stano, & Epi are on the list), I wouldn't be able to go to any supplement store without them announcing the ban and jacking the prices up beyond reasonable values.

  34. Quote Originally Posted by nostrum420 View Post
    I think it might be the 'o4 list plus SD and P-stanz. But I'm not 100% sure. Thanks for your help. You may have just helped me come up with something alot of guys have been asking for for a long time...
    As long as it works as advertised and the sides aren't ridiculous then we're gonna have high demand for it.

    We don't want a 5mg tab, recommended to take 2-4 times that in reality needs to be @ 50-100mg/day with no tellin what kind of side effects and liver damage associated...cough cough...Mithras. Unless of course you provide us with 300 tabs per bottle and a new liver to go with it.

    Please, whatever you do, don't associate it with a reputable great from the past just to find that it doesn't even come close!

    Oh and for kicks. You really wanna know what we want?

    Something that gives us 20lbs of dry mass in 4 weeks, without sides & for under $30 bucks. You gotta lot work to do.

  35. Quote Originally Posted by fueledpassion View Post
    As long as it works as advertised and the sides aren't ridiculous then we're gonna have high demand for it.

    We don't want a 5mg tab, recommended to take 2-4 times that in reality needs to be @ 50-100mg/day with no tellin what kind of side effects and liver damage associated...cough cough...Mithras. Unless of course you provide us with 300 tabs per bottle and a new liver to go with it.

    Please, whatever you do, don't associate it with a reputable great from the past just to find that it doesn't even come close!

    Oh and for kicks. You really wanna know what we want?

    Something that gives us 20lbs of dry mass in 4 weeks, without sides & for under $30 bucks. You gotta lot work to do.
    Why don't I just make something that lifts and hits on pretty girls for you too?

  36. Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    Something new just came out you might want to look up hexadrone. Its made by shredded labs and yes they are a solid and legit company
    Lol at myself with this post back in December 2012

  37. Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    Lol at myself with this post back in December 2012
    Celtic 6-chloro is about to go on presale...

  38. Quote Originally Posted by nostrum420 View Post
    Errrmmm wasn't the 2012 act what banned SD?
    Not the Designer Steroid Control Act of 2012, no. That died. Superdrol was banned under "Classification of Two Steroids, Prostanozol and Methasterone, as Schedule III Anabolic Steroids Under the Controlled Substances Act: DEA Final Rule"

    Quote Originally Posted by fueledpassion View Post
    Like the 2012 bill, the 2004 ban probably had a clause where the DEA/FDA could add more compounds to that list up to a certain period of time. This includes compounds that were created after the bill passed and fall into similar categories as the ones already listed on the ban.

    This is where some others have been banned since, such as pro-dienolones and Phera. So sad too, Phera was a good one.
    Nope. Classification of three steroids as schedule III anabolic steroids under the Controlled Substances Act. Final rule.
    Antus Labs rep

  39. Quote Originally Posted by fueledpassion View Post
    As long as it works as advertised and the sides aren't ridiculous then we're gonna have high demand for it.

    We don't want a 5mg tab, recommended to take 2-4 times that in reality needs to be @ 50-100mg/day with no tellin what kind of side effects and liver damage associated...cough cough...Mithras. Unless of course you provide us with 300 tabs per bottle and a new liver to go with it.

    Please, whatever you do, don't associate it with a reputable great from the past just to find that it doesn't even come close!
    I'll just leave these here.

    Quote Originally Posted by wayniack1 View Post
    All i can say is the strength is coming faster then any other ph/ps ive ever taken. 2 weeks ago i was stuck at 405 and heres me tuesday Bench Press Wayniack style
    Quote Originally Posted by sader View Post
    mithras was not used as mass agent but more the best recomp i have ever had, very impressed with it. Other ds used are sd,epi,halo,tren and the list goes on....
    Quote Originally Posted by turbodiesel View Post
    so far looks like Mithras > superdrol. I expected something between Phera and sd, but I feel I got something much better.
    Quote Originally Posted by truthusp45 View Post
    Thanks Iron Legion for a great product!
    Quote Originally Posted by jleef View Post
    If I had to sum up how Mithras has been for me in one word, I think "Phenomenal" almost gets it right. Great job Iron Legion!
    Antus Labs rep

  40. Didn't realise this was in the Celtic subforum. My apologies.
    Antus Labs rep
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. ProtoMax Testers/Loggers Wanted- 5 free bottles
    By RoadBlocK in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 84
    Last Post: 08-01-2010, 11:03 AM
  2. Protomax compared to Nolva?
    By Warhead_321 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-09-2004, 11:13 PM
Log in
Log in