Protomax!!!

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
We want that damn der Protomax back and we want it now!!

That is all.

Joint Fracture

Awards
Still have a bottle. So much crap in stash, haven't got around to pounding it yet.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
I feel the same way, whenever we talk, I always ask about it, but with the BIG things coming for 2013, I wont be holding my breath for proto

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
There seems to be a huge demand for this..what is the issue with releasing it? Do you hate our money!!??

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Are there ANY supplements/PH's like Proto? With the super mild sides if any that leans you out on a recomp? I'm on Epistane right now and haven't seen chit captain and it's like my 4th week.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Something new just came out you might want to look up hexadrone. Its made by shredded labs and yes they are a solid and legit company

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
god I loved proto.. i remember when i force came out with protocol.. 75-100mg for 8 weeks was heaven on earth!

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hmm this one keeps coming up. We can probably do it at some point but we just have so much stuff ahead of it like RoadBlock was saying. I'm hoping desoxy-test will be similar. I will join RoadBlock in continuing to mention it to the higher-ups...

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Please look into this! You'll have a hot seller on your hands..

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Down for some proto.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Would love to see a clone of -The ONE- also.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I convinced the boss! In about 6-8 weeks we should have a Celtic Proto clone available!

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Awesome!!!!

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Now if you can talk him into a clone of The One and come up with some sort of bold alternative I would be in heaven.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Now if you can talk him into a clone of The One and come up with some sort of bold alternative I would be in heaven.
I give and I give and I give and still you ask for more. I think I've come up with something better than the one/D-plex for you guys but it's gonna take a little while to make.

Bold, eh? If you can find out for me which bold PH(s) are already banned I'll see what I can do.

I really need a complete list of all the banned/scheduled hormones; does anyone know where I can find such a thing?

I also really need a copy of vida and any other references I can get my hands on. If any of the bros can help me out with this stuff I'll have an easier time continuing to come up with goodies for y'all...

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I give and I give and I give and still you ask for more. I think I've come up with something better than the one/D-plex for you guys but it's gonna take a little while to make.

Bold, eh? If you can find out for me which bold PH(s) are already banned I'll see what I can do.

I really need a complete list of all the banned/scheduled hormones; does anyone know where I can find such a thing?

I also really need a copy of vida and any other references I can get my hands on. If any of the bros can help me out with this stuff I'll have an easier time continuing to come up with goodies for y'all...
Lol you know how it is man. We always want more. :D

BOLD (1,4-androstadiene-3b,17b-dione or androst-1,4-diene-3b,17b-dione) is banned I believe.

I'm really looking forward to what you have in store better then The One. Because I loved that product made me feel great the entire cycle and gains in both strength an lean body mass were solid.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
if it's just the dione that's banned maybe we can do the diol... I really do need to find that list though. I have a hard time believing no one's thought of a bold diol already...

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is the complete list of all scheduled steroids, correct? If so, I have some PMs to write... You're sure this is the complete list?
That's the 2004 act from the US, didn't the 2012 act "die"?

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That can't be right either it includes H-drol and 6-bromo. If those are banned I def. have some PMs to write!
Idk, that's where I've been referred to and have continued to look back on.

Search 2004 and 2012 acts and feel free to pm or reply here anything you find more legitimate, I am genuinely curious don't consider this a call out of some sort.

These bans have always been confusing at best and I would like to know what is really what at this point.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Idk, that's where I've been referred to and have continued to look back on.

Search 2004 and 2012 acts and feel free to pm or reply here anything you find more legitimate, I am genuinely curious don't consider this a call out of some sort.

These bans have always been confusing at best and I would like to know what is really what at this point.
I think it might be the 'o4 list plus SD and P-stanz. But I'm not 100% sure. Thanks for your help. You may have just helped me come up with something alot of guys have been asking for for a long time...

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think it might be the 'o4 list plus SD and P-stanz. But I'm not 100% sure. Thanks for your help. You may have just helped me come up with something alot of guys have been asking for for a long time...
I honestly haven't found a source that says the 2012 went through. So I am right there with you on that theory

Pm me I wanna know, I missed all the good stuff due to my age don't let me miss out now! I am glad I helped in some way haha even if its inadvertently

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Like the 2012 bill, the 2004 ban probably had a clause where the DEA/FDA could add more compounds to that list up to a certain period of time. This includes compounds that were created after the bill passed and fall into similar categories as the ones already listed on the ban.

This is where some others have been banned since, such as pro-dienolones and Phera. So sad too, Phera was a good one.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It hasn't. If it did (and such hormones such as H-drol, Stano, & Epi are on the list), I wouldn't be able to go to any supplement store without them announcing the ban and jacking the prices up beyond reasonable values.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As long as it works as advertised and the sides aren't ridiculous then we're gonna have high demand for it.

We don't want a 5mg tab, recommended to take 2-4 times that in reality needs to be @ 50-100mg/day with no tellin what kind of side effects and liver damage associated...cough cough...Mithras. Unless of course you provide us with 300 tabs per bottle and a new liver to go with it.

Please, whatever you do, don't associate it with a reputable great from the past just to find that it doesn't even come close!

Oh and for kicks. You really wanna know what we want?

Something that gives us 20lbs of dry mass in 4 weeks, without sides & for under $30 bucks. You gotta lot work to do.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
As long as it works as advertised and the sides aren't ridiculous then we're gonna have high demand for it.

We don't want a 5mg tab, recommended to take 2-4 times that in reality needs to be @ 50-100mg/day with no tellin what kind of side effects and liver damage associated...cough cough...Mithras. Unless of course you provide us with 300 tabs per bottle and a new liver to go with it.

Please, whatever you do, don't associate it with a reputable great from the past just to find that it doesn't even come close!

Oh and for kicks. You really wanna know what we want?

Something that gives us 20lbs of dry mass in 4 weeks, without sides & for under $30 bucks. You gotta lot work to do.
Why don't I just make something that lifts and hits on pretty girls for you too?

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Something new just came out you might want to look up hexadrone. Its made by shredded labs and yes they are a solid and legit company
Lol at myself with this post back in December 2012

henryv

Awards
  • Established
Errrmmm wasn't the 2012 act what banned SD?
Not the Designer Steroid Control Act of 2012, no. That died. Superdrol was banned under "Classification of Two Steroids, Prostanozol and Methasterone, as Schedule III Anabolic Steroids Under the Controlled Substances Act: DEA Final Rule"

Like the 2012 bill, the 2004 ban probably had a clause where the DEA/FDA could add more compounds to that list up to a certain period of time. This includes compounds that were created after the bill passed and fall into similar categories as the ones already listed on the ban.

This is where some others have been banned since, such as pro-dienolones and Phera. So sad too, Phera was a good one.
Nope. Classification of three steroids as schedule III anabolic steroids under the Controlled Substances Act. Final rule.

henryv

Awards
  • Established

I'll just leave these here.

All i can say is the strength is coming faster then any other ph/ps ive ever taken. 2 weeks ago i was stuck at 405 and heres me tuesday Bench Press Wayniack style
mithras was not used as mass agent but more the best recomp i have ever had, very impressed with it. Other ds used are sd,epi,halo,tren and the list goes on....
so far looks like Mithras > superdrol. I expected something between Phera and sd, but I feel I got something much better.
Thanks Iron Legion for a great product!
If I had to sum up how Mithras has been for me in one word, I think "Phenomenal" almost gets it right. Great job Iron Legion!

henryv

Awards
  • Established
Didn't realise this was in the Celtic subforum. My apologies.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Didn't realise this was in the Celtic subforum. My apologies.
No worries, it's not like we produce the same compounds. If it's relevant to the thread please feel free to post in this sub-forum...

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why don't I just make something that lifts and hits on pretty girls for you too?
I'm married so just the 20 lbs of lean dry mass in 4 weeks with no toxicity will do! ;) LOL!!

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm ready for some PROTO!!!!
PROTON NUTRON CHICKEN WITH THE CROUTON.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Any word on how much longer for this?
A lot of people will be all over this.
I'm definitely excited to see it back.
Would love to see The One brought back as well.
And a furaz clone has a lot of potential.
I'm sure a topical form product would sell great also.
And does Celtic have any M14AD clones out?

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
A lot of people will be all over this.
I'm definitely excited to see it back.
Would love to see The One brought back as well.
And a furaz clone has a lot of potential.
I'm sure a topical form product would sell great also.
And does Celtic have any M14AD clones out?
We were looking into a D-plex/The One clone... I forget what happened with it... I think with so many projects going on right now it got lost in the shuffle... I think it was the same with Furuza... I'll try and remember to check in with BA about them... Now as for a topical formestane that one probably won't happen for a variety of reasons... if we were gonna do something along those lines it would probably be a bulk powder...

m1,4 we're not doing because there've been so many issues with purity... we're working on bringing you a different D-bol pro-drug...

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We were looking into a D-plex/The One clone... I forget what happened with it... I think with so many projects going on right now it got lost in the shuffle... I think it was the same with Furuza... I'll try and remember to check in with BA about them... Now as for a topical formestane that one probably won't happen for a variety of reasons... if we were gonna do something along those lines it would probably be a bulk powder...

m1,4 we're not doing because there've been so many issues with purity... we're working on bringing you a different D-bol pro-drug...
D Bol pro drug? Interesting.