Protomax!!!

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by nostrum420 View Post
    We were looking into a D-plex/The One clone... I forget what happened with it... I think with so many projects going on right now it got lost in the shuffle... I think it was the same with Furuza... I'll try and remember to check in with BA about them... Now as for a topical formestane that one probably won't happen for a variety of reasons... if we were gonna do something along those lines it would probably be a bulk powder...

    m1,4 we're not doing because there've been so many issues with purity... we're working on bringing you a different D-bol pro-drug...
    I'd say something highly androgenic and methylated so we don't have to take 1000mg/day to make it work.

    I'm tired of Q factors of 10-20. We need a Q factor of 1. Something like 300:300 would be freggin awesome. Basically, something Tren-like without the progestin sides and harsh shutdown.

    Fact is, the stuff that has some androgenic activity to go along with the anabolic activity always winds up being more fun to take with a much better effect on sense of well-being, strength, libido, and energy.

    I think of Phera and Tren. The two best at energy and well-being that I have had to date.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by fueledpassion View Post
    I'd say something highly androgenic and methylated so we don't have to take 1000mg/day to make it work.

    I'm tired of Q factors of 10-20. We need a Q factor of 1. Something like 300:300 would be freggin awesome. Basically, something Tren-like without the progestin sides and harsh shutdown.

    Fact is, the stuff that has some androgenic activity to go along with the anabolic activity always winds up being more fun to take with a much better effect on sense of well-being, strength, libido, and energy.

    I think of Phera and Tren. The two best at energy and well-being that I have had to date.
    Tren gives you a sense of well-being?
    WWW.IRON-LEGION.COM

    Iron Legion Company Representative
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    D Bol pro drug? Interesting.
    aww yeah
    WWW.IRON-LEGION.COM

    Iron Legion Company Representative

  4. Quote Originally Posted by nostrum420 View Post

    aww yeah
    Damn! Lol. What's the deal with that? Is it rolling already?
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  5. Quote Originally Posted by nostrum420

    We were looking into a D-plex/The One clone... I forget what happened with it... I think with so many projects going on right now it got lost in the shuffle... I think it was the same with Furuza... I'll try and remember to check in with BA about them... Now as for a topical formestane that one probably won't happen for a variety of reasons... if we were gonna do something along those lines it would probably be a bulk powder...

    m1,4 we're not doing because there've been so many issues with purity... we're working on bringing you a different D-bol pro-drug...
    This is very awesome news.
    I'm a huge fan of M14AD so something along those lines sounds great!
    But I still think you guys should look into a possible furaz and TheOne clone.
    I'm sure there would be a nice market for them
    And dymethazine always seems to be a good seller as well. Just some thoughts for you guys. I've always liked IBE and now I like Celtic so I want to see you guys successful.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by flightposite View Post

    This is very awesome news.
    I'm a huge fan of M14AD so something along those lines sounds great!
    But I still think you guys should look into a possible furaz and TheOne clone.
    I'm sure there would be a nice market for them
    And dymethazine always seems to be a good seller as well. Just some thoughts for you guys. I've always liked IBE and now I like Celtic so I want to see you guys successful.
    I completely agree here
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  7. Quote Originally Posted by nostrum420 View Post
    Tren gives you a sense of well-being?
    Well, I took a different approach. You know, people tend to overlook what Tren does to T3 levels while cycling it. If T3 gets too low, prolactin gets high. If prolactin gets high, dopamine gets low. In those circumstances depression & anxiety kicks in and libido crashes. Even worse, combine estrogen with high prolactin and you have gyno & lactation issues.

    Experience tells me that running 25mcg of T3 daily w/ .5mg Arimidex EOD or E3D, and running a low dose of testosterone was optimal at balancing hormones out while cycling. This kept libido reasonable up until the last 2 weeks on (12 weeks total) and it gave unreal amounts of energy and a sense of well-being. Every thing was peachy, productivity was extremely high.

    Not to mention burning about 5-7lbs of body fat. Never lost a single pound of weight.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    Damn! Lol. What's the deal with that? Is it rolling already?
    I think we have some raws coming in that need to get tested...
    WWW.IRON-LEGION.COM

    Iron Legion Company Representative

  9. Quote Originally Posted by fueledpassion View Post
    Well, I took a different approach. You know, people tend to overlook what Tren does to T3 levels while cycling it. If T3 gets too low, prolactin gets high. If prolactin gets high, dopamine gets low. In those circumstances depression & anxiety kicks in and libido crashes. Even worse, combine estrogen with high prolactin and you have gyno & lactation issues.

    Experience tells me that running 25mcg of T3 daily w/ .5mg Arimidex EOD or E3D, and running a low dose of testosterone was optimal at balancing hormones out while cycling. This kept libido reasonable up until the last 2 weeks on (12 weeks total) and it gave unreal amounts of energy and a sense of well-being. Every thing was peachy, productivity was extremely high.

    Not to mention burning about 5-7lbs of body fat. Never lost a single pound of weight.
    Interesting little cocktail, maybe I'll try it next summer... Anyway, we have so many different compounds we're working on getting made, I'm sure you'll find something you'll like.
    WWW.IRON-LEGION.COM

    Iron Legion Company Representative

  10. Any word on the new 1 ad? Anxious for this...

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Brbackus View Post
    Any word on the new 1 ad? Anxious for this...
    Sigh... our source is having trouble getting the starting material they need to make it... we're still working with them to try to resolve the problem and get this stuff to you...
    WWW.IRON-LEGION.COM

    Iron Legion Company Representative

  12. Quote Originally Posted by nostrum420 View Post

    Sigh... our source is having trouble getting the starting material they need to make it... we're still working with them to try to resolve the problem and get this stuff to you...
    So what exactly is for sure right now that's coming?
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  13. More what?
    WWW.IRON-LEGION.COM

    Iron Legion Company Representative

  14. Quote Originally Posted by nostrum420 View Post
    More what?
    More anything idk...great reviews on your products is all

  15. Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    More anything idk...great reviews on your products is all
    Thanks man! Don't worry there will be "more"
    WWW.IRON-LEGION.COM

    Iron Legion Company Representative

  16. We got some raws we're testing now...
    WWW.IRON-LEGION.COM

    Iron Legion Company Representative

  17. You guys have a instagram?
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  18. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    You guys have a instagram?
    O_o
    WWW.IRON-LEGION.COM

    Iron Legion Company Representative

  19. Quote Originally Posted by nostrum420 View Post

    O_o
    Is that a Wth is that? Or a ummmm lol
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  20. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    Is that a Wth is that? Or a ummmm lol
    a little from column A... a little from column B....
    WWW.IRON-LEGION.COM

    Iron Legion Company Representative

  21. Quote Originally Posted by nostrum420 View Post

    a little from column A... a little from column B....
    Instagram (ig) is the new Facebook. It's a social network where you share pictures and videos. Good place to market. I few companies have it already. You should look into it.
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  22. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    Instagram (ig) is the new Facebook. It's a social network where you share pictures and videos. Good place to market. I few companies have it already. You should look into it.
    For PHs?
    WWW.IRON-LEGION.COM

    Iron Legion Company Representative

  23. Quote Originally Posted by nostrum420 View Post

    For PHs?
    Lol no. For anything in general. A lot of marketing as well
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  24. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    Lol no. For anything in general. A lot of marketing as well
    I meant do you think it's a good idea to advertise PHs there? 'lotta BBers?
    WWW.IRON-LEGION.COM

    Iron Legion Company Representative
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. ProtoMax Testers/Loggers Wanted- 5 free bottles
    By RoadBlocK in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 84
    Last Post: 08-01-2010, 11:03 AM
  2. Protomax compared to Nolva?
    By Warhead_321 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-09-2004, 11:13 PM
Log in
Log in