Protomax!!!

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by nostrum420 View Post

    I think it might be the 'o4 list plus SD and P-stanz. But I'm not 100% sure. Thanks for your help. You may have just helped me come up with something alot of guys have been asking for for a long time...
    I honestly haven't found a source that says the 2012 went through. So I am right there with you on that theory

    Pm me I wanna know, I missed all the good stuff due to my age don't let me miss out now! I am glad I helped in some way haha even if its inadvertently


  2. Like the 2012 bill, the 2004 ban probably had a clause where the DEA/FDA could add more compounds to that list up to a certain period of time. This includes compounds that were created after the bill passed and fall into similar categories as the ones already listed on the ban.

    This is where some others have been banned since, such as pro-dienolones and Phera. So sad too, Phera was a good one.
    •   
       


  3. It hasn't. If it did (and such hormones such as H-drol, Stano, & Epi are on the list), I wouldn't be able to go to any supplement store without them announcing the ban and jacking the prices up beyond reasonable values.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by nostrum420 View Post
    I think it might be the 'o4 list plus SD and P-stanz. But I'm not 100% sure. Thanks for your help. You may have just helped me come up with something alot of guys have been asking for for a long time...
    As long as it works as advertised and the sides aren't ridiculous then we're gonna have high demand for it.

    We don't want a 5mg tab, recommended to take 2-4 times that in reality needs to be @ 50-100mg/day with no tellin what kind of side effects and liver damage associated...cough cough...Mithras. Unless of course you provide us with 300 tabs per bottle and a new liver to go with it.

    Please, whatever you do, don't associate it with a reputable great from the past just to find that it doesn't even come close!

    Oh and for kicks. You really wanna know what we want?

    Something that gives us 20lbs of dry mass in 4 weeks, without sides & for under $30 bucks. You gotta lot work to do.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by fueledpassion View Post
    As long as it works as advertised and the sides aren't ridiculous then we're gonna have high demand for it.

    We don't want a 5mg tab, recommended to take 2-4 times that in reality needs to be @ 50-100mg/day with no tellin what kind of side effects and liver damage associated...cough cough...Mithras. Unless of course you provide us with 300 tabs per bottle and a new liver to go with it.

    Please, whatever you do, don't associate it with a reputable great from the past just to find that it doesn't even come close!

    Oh and for kicks. You really wanna know what we want?

    Something that gives us 20lbs of dry mass in 4 weeks, without sides & for under $30 bucks. You gotta lot work to do.
    Why don't I just make something that lifts and hits on pretty girls for you too?
    WWW.IRON-LEGION.COM

    Iron Legion Company Representative
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    Something new just came out you might want to look up hexadrone. Its made by shredded labs and yes they are a solid and legit company
    Lol at myself with this post back in December 2012

  7. Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    Lol at myself with this post back in December 2012
    Celtic 6-chloro is about to go on presale...
    WWW.IRON-LEGION.COM

    Iron Legion Company Representative

  8. Quote Originally Posted by nostrum420 View Post
    Errrmmm wasn't the 2012 act what banned SD?
    Not the Designer Steroid Control Act of 2012, no. That died. Superdrol was banned under "Classification of Two Steroids, Prostanozol and Methasterone, as Schedule III Anabolic Steroids Under the Controlled Substances Act: DEA Final Rule"

    Quote Originally Posted by fueledpassion View Post
    Like the 2012 bill, the 2004 ban probably had a clause where the DEA/FDA could add more compounds to that list up to a certain period of time. This includes compounds that were created after the bill passed and fall into similar categories as the ones already listed on the ban.

    This is where some others have been banned since, such as pro-dienolones and Phera. So sad too, Phera was a good one.
    Nope. Classification of three steroids as schedule III anabolic steroids under the Controlled Substances Act. Final rule.
    Antus Labs rep

  9. Quote Originally Posted by fueledpassion View Post
    As long as it works as advertised and the sides aren't ridiculous then we're gonna have high demand for it.

    We don't want a 5mg tab, recommended to take 2-4 times that in reality needs to be @ 50-100mg/day with no tellin what kind of side effects and liver damage associated...cough cough...Mithras. Unless of course you provide us with 300 tabs per bottle and a new liver to go with it.

    Please, whatever you do, don't associate it with a reputable great from the past just to find that it doesn't even come close!
    I'll just leave these here.

    Quote Originally Posted by wayniack1 View Post
    All i can say is the strength is coming faster then any other ph/ps ive ever taken. 2 weeks ago i was stuck at 405 and heres me tuesday Bench Press Wayniack style
    Quote Originally Posted by sader View Post
    mithras was not used as mass agent but more the best recomp i have ever had, very impressed with it. Other ds used are sd,epi,halo,tren and the list goes on....
    Quote Originally Posted by turbodiesel View Post
    so far looks like Mithras > superdrol. I expected something between Phera and sd, but I feel I got something much better.
    Quote Originally Posted by truthusp45 View Post
    Thanks Iron Legion for a great product!
    Quote Originally Posted by jleef View Post
    If I had to sum up how Mithras has been for me in one word, I think "Phenomenal" almost gets it right. Great job Iron Legion!
    Antus Labs rep

  10. Didn't realise this was in the Celtic subforum. My apologies.
    Antus Labs rep

  11. Quote Originally Posted by henryv View Post
    Didn't realise this was in the Celtic subforum. My apologies.
    No worries, it's not like we produce the same compounds. If it's relevant to the thread please feel free to post in this sub-forum...
    WWW.IRON-LEGION.COM

    Iron Legion Company Representative

  12. Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    Do it
    It's coming...
    WWW.IRON-LEGION.COM

    Iron Legion Company Representative

  13. Good ill be in line to buy 6 bottles

  14. Quote Originally Posted by nostrum420 View Post
    Why don't I just make something that lifts and hits on pretty girls for you too?
    I'm married so just the 20 lbs of lean dry mass in 4 weeks with no toxicity will do! LOL!!
    BPS Rep
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."

  15. I'm ready for some PROTO!!!!
    PROTON NUTRON CHICKEN WITH THE CROUTON.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE

  16. Quote Originally Posted by nostrum420 View Post
    I convinced the boss! In about 6-8 weeks we should have a Celtic Proto clone available!

    Any word on how much longer for this?

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Gettinpumped

    Any word on how much longer for this?
    A lot of people will be all over this.
    I'm definitely excited to see it back.
    Would love to see The One brought back as well.
    And a furaz clone has a lot of potential.
    I'm sure a topical form product would sell great also.
    And does Celtic have any M14AD clones out?
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE

  18. Quote Originally Posted by flightposite View Post
    A lot of people will be all over this.
    I'm definitely excited to see it back.
    Would love to see The One brought back as well.
    And a furaz clone has a lot of potential.
    I'm sure a topical form product would sell great also.
    And does Celtic have any M14AD clones out?
    We were looking into a D-plex/The One clone... I forget what happened with it... I think with so many projects going on right now it got lost in the shuffle... I think it was the same with Furuza... I'll try and remember to check in with BA about them... Now as for a topical formestane that one probably won't happen for a variety of reasons... if we were gonna do something along those lines it would probably be a bulk powder...

    m1,4 we're not doing because there've been so many issues with purity... we're working on bringing you a different D-bol pro-drug...
    WWW.IRON-LEGION.COM

    Iron Legion Company Representative

  19. Quote Originally Posted by nostrum420 View Post

    We were looking into a D-plex/The One clone... I forget what happened with it... I think with so many projects going on right now it got lost in the shuffle... I think it was the same with Furuza... I'll try and remember to check in with BA about them... Now as for a topical formestane that one probably won't happen for a variety of reasons... if we were gonna do something along those lines it would probably be a bulk powder...

    m1,4 we're not doing because there've been so many issues with purity... we're working on bringing you a different D-bol pro-drug...
    D Bol pro drug? Interesting.
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  20. Quote Originally Posted by nostrum420 View Post
    We were looking into a D-plex/The One clone... I forget what happened with it... I think with so many projects going on right now it got lost in the shuffle... I think it was the same with Furuza... I'll try and remember to check in with BA about them... Now as for a topical formestane that one probably won't happen for a variety of reasons... if we were gonna do something along those lines it would probably be a bulk powder...

    m1,4 we're not doing because there've been so many issues with purity... we're working on bringing you a different D-bol pro-drug...
    I'd say something highly androgenic and methylated so we don't have to take 1000mg/day to make it work.

    I'm tired of Q factors of 10-20. We need a Q factor of 1. Something like 300:300 would be freggin awesome. Basically, something Tren-like without the progestin sides and harsh shutdown.

    Fact is, the stuff that has some androgenic activity to go along with the anabolic activity always winds up being more fun to take with a much better effect on sense of well-being, strength, libido, and energy.

    I think of Phera and Tren. The two best at energy and well-being that I have had to date.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by fueledpassion View Post
    I'd say something highly androgenic and methylated so we don't have to take 1000mg/day to make it work.

    I'm tired of Q factors of 10-20. We need a Q factor of 1. Something like 300:300 would be freggin awesome. Basically, something Tren-like without the progestin sides and harsh shutdown.

    Fact is, the stuff that has some androgenic activity to go along with the anabolic activity always winds up being more fun to take with a much better effect on sense of well-being, strength, libido, and energy.

    I think of Phera and Tren. The two best at energy and well-being that I have had to date.
    Tren gives you a sense of well-being?
    WWW.IRON-LEGION.COM

    Iron Legion Company Representative

  22. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    D Bol pro drug? Interesting.
    aww yeah
    WWW.IRON-LEGION.COM

    Iron Legion Company Representative

  23. Quote Originally Posted by nostrum420 View Post

    aww yeah
    Damn! Lol. What's the deal with that? Is it rolling already?
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  24. Quote Originally Posted by nostrum420

    We were looking into a D-plex/The One clone... I forget what happened with it... I think with so many projects going on right now it got lost in the shuffle... I think it was the same with Furuza... I'll try and remember to check in with BA about them... Now as for a topical formestane that one probably won't happen for a variety of reasons... if we were gonna do something along those lines it would probably be a bulk powder...

    m1,4 we're not doing because there've been so many issues with purity... we're working on bringing you a different D-bol pro-drug...
    This is very awesome news.
    I'm a huge fan of M14AD so something along those lines sounds great!
    But I still think you guys should look into a possible furaz and TheOne clone.
    I'm sure there would be a nice market for them
    And dymethazine always seems to be a good seller as well. Just some thoughts for you guys. I've always liked IBE and now I like Celtic so I want to see you guys successful.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE

  25. Quote Originally Posted by flightposite View Post

    This is very awesome news.
    I'm a huge fan of M14AD so something along those lines sounds great!
    But I still think you guys should look into a possible furaz and TheOne clone.
    I'm sure there would be a nice market for them
    And dymethazine always seems to be a good seller as well. Just some thoughts for you guys. I've always liked IBE and now I like Celtic so I want to see you guys successful.
    I completely agree here
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  26. Quote Originally Posted by nostrum420 View Post
    Tren gives you a sense of well-being?
    Well, I took a different approach. You know, people tend to overlook what Tren does to T3 levels while cycling it. If T3 gets too low, prolactin gets high. If prolactin gets high, dopamine gets low. In those circumstances depression & anxiety kicks in and libido crashes. Even worse, combine estrogen with high prolactin and you have gyno & lactation issues.

    Experience tells me that running 25mcg of T3 daily w/ .5mg Arimidex EOD or E3D, and running a low dose of testosterone was optimal at balancing hormones out while cycling. This kept libido reasonable up until the last 2 weeks on (12 weeks total) and it gave unreal amounts of energy and a sense of well-being. Every thing was peachy, productivity was extremely high.

    Not to mention burning about 5-7lbs of body fat. Never lost a single pound of weight.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    Damn! Lol. What's the deal with that? Is it rolling already?
    I think we have some raws coming in that need to get tested...
    WWW.IRON-LEGION.COM

    Iron Legion Company Representative

  28. Quote Originally Posted by fueledpassion View Post
    Well, I took a different approach. You know, people tend to overlook what Tren does to T3 levels while cycling it. If T3 gets too low, prolactin gets high. If prolactin gets high, dopamine gets low. In those circumstances depression & anxiety kicks in and libido crashes. Even worse, combine estrogen with high prolactin and you have gyno & lactation issues.

    Experience tells me that running 25mcg of T3 daily w/ .5mg Arimidex EOD or E3D, and running a low dose of testosterone was optimal at balancing hormones out while cycling. This kept libido reasonable up until the last 2 weeks on (12 weeks total) and it gave unreal amounts of energy and a sense of well-being. Every thing was peachy, productivity was extremely high.

    Not to mention burning about 5-7lbs of body fat. Never lost a single pound of weight.
    Interesting little cocktail, maybe I'll try it next summer... Anyway, we have so many different compounds we're working on getting made, I'm sure you'll find something you'll like.
    WWW.IRON-LEGION.COM

    Iron Legion Company Representative

  29. Any word on the new 1 ad? Anxious for this...
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. ProtoMax Testers/Loggers Wanted- 5 free bottles
    By RoadBlocK in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 84
    Last Post: 08-01-2010, 11:03 AM
  2. Protomax compared to Nolva?
    By Warhead_321 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-09-2004, 11:13 PM
Log in
Log in