Mentabolan - AnabolicMinds.com

Mentabolan

1. ejschmidt

Mentabolan

Is there any reason that there haven't been any MENT logs? After extensive research I just can't seem to find any logs on it. Moreover, there doesn't seem to be any general knowledge on the compound save the fact that nobody is running it. Do we need somebody to run a solo log of MENT?

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.

tons of people are running it on PHF. Mainly stacked though, using it as a test base. I am one of those people.

also, a lot of people are using it as a Pre-work out, and seeing great gains. Pretty versatile.

I have 4 bags, and will be buying more.
  3. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Just picked up some of this. Time will tell but it looks good
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE
    •   

4. Board Supporter

I have been using Ment and trenavar for about three weeks. The Ment I have run at around 30-40 mg ed and trenavar at 30-40 mg ed. All I can say is overall I am NOT impressed. This ain't my first rodeo and I have used just about everything under the sun (in moderation of course). I thought the ment&trenavar would be mindblowing based on the hype and what I have researched but for me its been nothing special at all! Meaning no considerable size gains. No major increase in strength. Not even any kind of bloat or problems with blood pressure. Maye an increase in agression and some improved vasculstity. ...nothing too amazing.

How many lbs did you gain techno?
  5. Advanced Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Well, on a side note its on sale this weekend, 10 bucks off. Plus there is an additional 10 percent memorial day weekend code. Figured I would share it for the members thinking about picking some up. I was supposed to add this into my Epi and Transaderm stack this week until I tore ligaments training MMA. But on a side note, i did pick up some more Ment with this sale..SJ
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I did personally run it for about 3 weeks with some test had a great experience [not trying to be bias] i did get a rather moderate bloat though i was not on an ai for the most part, no gyno or fat issues though i just felt watery size was very good comparable to ultradrol experience which was also good but i felt like ultra was a lot harder on the liver not as much as sd but more than ment. I was also on tren later on in the cycle and had a good run too but i like the ment more overall if it wasnt for the bloat.
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by wideguy View Post
    I have been using Ment and trenavar for about three weeks. The Ment I have run at around 30-40 mg ed and trenavar at 30-40 mg ed. All I can say is overall I am NOT impressed. This ain't my first rodeo and I have used just about everything under the sun (in moderation of course). I thought the ment&trenavar would be mindblowing based on the hype and what I have researched but for me its been nothing special at all! Meaning no considerable size gains. No major increase in strength. Not even any kind of bloat or problems with blood pressure. Maye an increase in agression and some improved vasculstity. ...nothing too amazing.

How many lbs did you gain techno?
    I wouldn't expect anything amazing from Ment, it is not meant as a huge mass gainer, rather an aromatizing compound that is a great base for a stack if you cannot get your hands on Test.

Trevevar on the other hand has been yielding nice gains for users, you look like a failry large dude, coupled with the fact that you have run every compound under the sun, perhaps 30-40mg may not be enough for you, for most novice users 30mg may work fine, too bad you didn't try bumping the dosage up a bit to find your sweet spot. Maybe give it another go at some point.

Thanks for the review though, it is good to see how people react differently to certain compounds, wheather it is good or not so good.
    IBE/PHF Rep.
    -Celtic Labs Available NOW - Available Now!!-
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Mentabolan (MENTdione) now available!!!
    By RoadBlocK in forum Celtic Labs
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 03-26-2014, 05:46 PM
  2. 3 ursobolic & 3 mentabolan
    By GQNemesis in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-18-2012, 12:29 PM
  3. Mentabolan - barely used!
    By trayhawk in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-14-2012, 10:38 AM
  4. Mentabolan